geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Shark Bait - SHIPPED

<< < (4/39) > >>

WAVES_D0NT_DIE:
Now live at Kono! https://kono.store/products/gmk-shark-bait

WAVES_D0NT_DIE:

--- Quote from: Steezus on Mon, 04 November 2019, 16:54:14 ---
--- Quote from: WAVES_D0NT_DIE on Mon, 04 November 2019, 16:36:13 ---
--- Quote from: Steezus on Mon, 04 November 2019, 16:31:22 ---Is there a reason as to why this is not listed on Kono yet? I'm curious as to how they managed to get GMK Yugo up for GB the same day as release yet this is still not open for ordering.

--- End quote ---
Just heard from them, it should be up today :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much. There have been a lot of GMK sets that went live at the beginning of this month. I'm sure GMK won't be able to provide a production schedule until they get the finals numbers for each set. Are the high quantity of GMK GBs currently active any concern for delays? It has been quite some time since I have participated in a keyset GB, not sure how the fast the turnaround times are now.

--- End quote ---

No worries man, the set actually just went live! As far as production goes, I think GMK has been doing a fantastic job of keeping on top of it. I'd expect these to be shipped in the spring - April or May.

IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES:
LFG

Steezus:

--- Quote from: WAVES_D0NT_DIE on Mon, 04 November 2019, 17:10:56 ---
--- Quote from: Steezus on Mon, 04 November 2019, 16:31:22 ---Is there a reason as to why this is not listed on Kono yet? I'm curious as to how they managed to get GMK Yugo up for GB the same day as release yet this is still not open for ordering.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much. There have been a lot of GMK sets that went live at the beginning of this month. I'm sure GMK won't be able to provide a production schedule until they get the finals numbers for each set. Are the high quantity of GMK GBs currently active any concern for delays? It has been quite some time since I have participated in a keyset GB, not sure how the fast the turnaround times are now.

--- End quote ---

No worries man, the set actually just went live! As far as production goes, I think GMK has been doing a fantastic job of keeping on top of it. I'd expect these to be shipped in the spring - April or May.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, thanks for the response. I look forward to participating, best of luck with the GB. :thumb:

WAVES_D0NT_DIE:

--- Quote from: Steezus on Mon, 04 November 2019, 17:16:20 ---
--- Quote from: WAVES_D0NT_DIE on Mon, 04 November 2019, 17:10:56 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Awesome, thanks for the response. I look forward to participating, best of luck with the GB. :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version