geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] HATCHET - 01 | GB Shipped - B-Stock Available

<< < (3/4) > >>

hiddensong:
Oh man! I really dig this. Finally something different! The timing and price is going to have me refrain on this one though (and I'm not happy about it, at all). Just imagine - a celestial oriental dragon engraving taking up the entire area under the keys! Or a written excerpt from your favorite book/quote/piece? Or cut-outs and multi-colored inserts that could be placed different ways to change color/design looks? I could come up with a bajillion ideas with this wide, blank space!! Great idea, MechMountain. Please do NOT stop creating. Hopefully next time my wallet will be made of sterner stuff than it is now.

Current Keyboards:

--- Quote from: hiddensong on Sun, 13 September 2020, 03:11:19 ---Oh man! I really dig this. Finally something different! The timing and price is going to have me refrain on this one though (and I'm not happy about it, at all). Just imagine - a celestial oriental dragon engraving taking up the entire area under the keys! Or a written excerpt from your favorite book/quote/piece? Or cut-outs and multi-colored inserts that could be placed different ways to change color/design looks? I could come up with a bajillion ideas with this wide, blank space!! Great idea, MechMountain. Please do NOT stop creating. Hopefully next time my wallet will be made of sterner stuff than it is now.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Yeah, I've got some wild ideas in the oven. Keep an eye on the ICs or our Discord for updates.

Current Keyboards:
Hi all,

The GB is completed and the order details with the factory are being finalized. I did order extra of each color and one of each pom plate so inventory on the website currentkeyboards.com will be accurate.

We are also rebranding to Current Keyboards.

Thanks!

Current Keyboards:
Hi all,

Hatchet-01 GB is completed and shipped.

Extras and B-stock are listed here:
https://currentkeyboards.com/preorder

Thanks for the support!

Havattack:

--- Quote from: Current Keyboards on Fri, 24 September 2021, 08:26:47 ---Hi all,

Hatchet-01 GB is completed and shipped.

Extras and B-stock are listed here:
https://currentkeyboards.com/preorder

Thanks for the support!

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Is the KBDfans plate/s that is mentioned as being compatible with Hatchet, just all the generic 65% plates?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version