geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Series 00 | 09/17/2021: Shipping to all 4 vendors!

<< < (12/12)

Cubic // esc lab:
November 5th 2021: Canada and USA has (finally) arrived at the port!

Hello all, long time since I posted an updated on Geekhack (we post weekly on our Discord and Instagram), so I will do a re-cap of all that's happened.

zFrontier (Asia + Oceania + more): All has shipped and extras are sold out.

Candy Keys (EU + UK): All has shipped and extras are sold out.

Desk Hero (Canada): The shipment to Canada has been cleared + processed at the port, and is awaiting pickup by local couriers towards Desk Hero's facilities.

Mechs & Co. (USA): After more than four weeks on the boat stuck just right outside the Los Angeles port, the boat has finally docked at the port. Our freight forwarder told us that they will begin processing and unloading ASAP, which is estimated at about 1-2 weeks. Once this process is over, the shipment will be en-route to Mechs & Co.'s facilities.

Thank you all so much for your patience regarding the Western hemisphere shipments. Unfortunately, due to the increase of volume of international shipments + logistics issues especially in the United States, everything has been delayed significantly across the whole industry, something way beyond our control. But I am happy to say that it is getting close!

Thank you all  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version