geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Pizza65 R2 | The Made In Italy minimalistic 65% is back | Shipping

<< < (2/17) > >>

I5 20VT:
Aaaw, the silver version is ANSI only. *sad ISO noices*

pixelpusher:
WOOHOO. PIZZA PARTY!!

ylothar:
Guys but is it really that impossible to offer all the ISO options? You are Italian, I find it somewhat difficult to understand ... eddai  :cool:

PizzaKeyboards:

--- Quote from: arvindvma on Fri, 24 September 2021, 09:14:51 ---Clean and minimalistic. I like it. And, with new hotswap sockets  :thumb:

Will you post more pics before the GB starts? Would like to see how the silver ano looks.

--- End quote ---
We have just posted them on our Instagram as well.
Here is the Silver Ash in all its glory  :cool:

PizzaKeyboards:

--- Quote from: I5 20VT on Fri, 24 September 2021, 14:14:29 ---Aaaw, the silver version is ANSI only. *sad ISO noices*

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ylothar on Sat, 25 September 2021, 09:22:46 ---Guys but is it really that impossible to offer all the ISO options? You are Italian, I find it somewhat difficult to understand ... eddai  :cool:

--- End quote ---

After the multiple requests we decided to make the new Sandblasted Brass Plate and the Silver Ash Edition available in ISO too. Unfortunately it's not easy for us to offer ISO because MOQ is pretty difficult to reach, but we are glad to offer this new colorway in our European layout! Silver Ash ISO will come with PizzaPCB, all the info coming on the web page

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version