geekhack Community > Keyboards

What Keyboard Are You Using Now?

<< < (1437/1438) > >>

ideus:
This layout fits my needs just quite well; imagine that it allows easy typing in English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German, pretty much painlessly. Most of the time, I write in Latex, some computational statistics in R and Python, plus the usual office stuff.

GannyL:
I've Blackwidow & Logitech G915 TKL​. Using Blackwidow for my regular use.

timw4mail:

--- Quote from: ideus on Thu, 09 September 2021, 11:29:25 ---This layout fits my needs just quite well; imagine that it allows easy typing in English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German, pretty much painlessly. Most of the time, I write in Latex, some computational statistics in R and Python, plus the usual office stuff.

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Why is your meta key upside down? For ease of location?

boyjun:

7V With Lubed Lilac Linears + Full Aluminum Plate + GMK Taro

ideus:

--- Quote from: timw4mail on Tue, 14 September 2021, 08:49:22 ---
--- Quote from: ideus on Thu, 09 September 2021, 11:29:25 ---This layout fits my needs just quite well; imagine that it allows easy typing in English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German, pretty much painlessly. Most of the time, I write in Latex, some computational statistics in R and Python, plus the usual office stuff.

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Why is your meta key upside down? For ease of location?

--- End quote ---

Good catch! The meta is the FN-thumb-activated key, and having it upside down makes activating it more comfortable; the four keys above it works as arrows that are one-hand operated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version