Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT - TEAM REDLINE: Vendor Review  (Read 62446 times)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - TEAM REDLINE: Vendor Review
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 07:19:56 »
GirlDC, DrugER, and LZ are all part of the same commercial enterprise.  They should all be banned imo. How long has it taken them to respond? Part of being a vendor is keeping your GB threads updated.

LZ denied any problem with the Trik PCB until the evidence was overwhelming. Team Redline displays a general lack of respect for GH but still make money off of us.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 May 2014, 07:28:12 by AKIMbO »
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 09:14:03 »
just a reminder, the team redline forum will be archived in 5 hours.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 10:08:27 »
From what I gather having dealt with LZ in the past and currently is that he has been good on his word. He can be slow but he has always responded to me. I think both he and GirlDC have difficulty with english and we all know how bad the google translator is for Korean. I'm not sure he understood the gravity of the situation, possibly because he couldn't translate it. DrugER's english was/is better and I believe that is why he has always been the spokesperson and public face for Team Redline.

I agree he should be banned but I believe a suspension for the other two and awaiting their response is appropriate. If their is anyone who can speak and write Korean well they should probably be used to communicate with them over this matter.

Offline rebluer

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 11:45:08 »
 girldc & lifeZ are responsible :thumb:

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 11:50:05 »
No idea what happened with my PBT dyesubs T_T

Offline chree

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 06:20:52 »
There are 124 individuals who participated in the group buy from Geekhack, now that the Dolch thread is gone I believe most do not know where to go for information about their purchase.
  • How can we contact these individuals so they can have a place to stay updated?  Personal messaging?
  • Is this the thread we should be posting updates to?

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 09:23:53 »
 :))

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline smknjoe

• I like tactile, clicky, switches.
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 09:31:22 »
just a reminder, the team redline forum will be archived in 5 hours.
There are 124 individuals who participated in the group buy from Geekhack, now that the Dolch thread is gone I believe most do not know where to go for information about their purchase.
  • How can we contact these individuals so they can have a place to stay updated?  Personal messaging?
  • Is this the thread we should be posting updates to?

So, where are the archived threads? It seems like when you archive these threads they are removed from public view.
SSKs for everyone!

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 17:43:50 »
yes, the archived threads are unavailable. we welcome members to summarize the current situation, from their perspective, in this thread.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline hsu

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 06:43:00 »
Is there a topic for people trying to recover they money on this?

I was sad to discover that even though I did NOT send payment as gift, because its been more than 45 days, they won't continue the  investigation...

"Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot continue with this investigation
because your complaint was filed 45 or more days after the original
transaction date."

Offline älg

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:15:12 »
I have backuped the thread about the DSA scam until page 40.
I as well backed up the Spreadsheet with the people who paid and never received their keycaps (including me).
64833-0
Here's a screenshot of pimp my keyboard which states that they never received any money:
64835-1

I think it was a bad decision to remove the team redline forum from public view. People got scammed and the administration removes any evidence that something like this has happened.  :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:19:46 »
I quoted the OP of the dsa dolch thread in this reply

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57897.msg1322527#msg1322527

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:20:48 »
Wow, feng lost 3k :-\

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:23:40 »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline chree

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:30:15 »
I think it was a bad decision to remove the team redline forum from public view. People got scammed and the administration removes any evidence that something like this has happened.  :(

I agree, however, from the Geekhack Terms of Service:

We reserve the right to edit and/or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

Perhaps we should feel fortunate we were given prior notification.  Having someone use your forum to rob people is embarrassing, thus the removal.

I would like to get all of us in the group buy to band together to put pressure on DrugER / Jackass, if he won't fulfill his obligation there should be consequences.

DrugER / Jackass Dolch page: http://jackass76.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/dsa-dolch-replica/
DrugER / Jackass latest response: http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_cUlO13&document_srl=239414

Offline hsu

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:41:05 »
I thought there would be more korean people around here, hanging with folks, talking in english. Then maybe they  could help us...

(Brazilian for example, always on english-based communities/forums because brazilian market for this stuff is tiny).

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:47:37 »
I thought there would be more korean people around here, hanging with folks, talking in english. Then maybe they  could help us...

(Brazilian for example, always on english-based communities/forums because brazilian market for this stuff is tiny).

There are some, but the mechanical keyboard "hype" sort of originates from Korea iirc, so they have their own forums (OTD, KBDMania,...).

Offline randrews

« Reply #67 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 15:56:19 »
It took ten months, and I got ripped off for $104, but I got them yesterday (from SP), and they are actually nice keycaps. :)

Now I need another board to put them on.

Offline yuiop

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 16:24:13 »
This was exactly a week ago.

DrugER / Jackass posted an update shortly after SP started selling DSA dolch @ PMK.

http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_cUlO13&document_srl=239414
You may try google trans but google trans sucks when it comes to translating Korean to any other languages save for Japanese maybe.

He "claims" to have received the keycaps (but no proofs such as pic etc).  He says sorting will be done by the end of this week and shipping will be done by the end of next week.  I have no clue what that means for geekhack portion of the group buy.  He didn't say anything specific about Koreans orders vs Geekhack orders. But since he only posts updates on kbdlab (he's banned from every other korean keyboard forums, I believe) who the hell knows if he has any intention of delivering anything to foreigners.  He also says all shipping labels have already been printed.  I know for a fact that that's not how international shipping works in Korea.  You basically have to go to the post office with packages and fill out the customs form and address for each.  He then goes on to apologize for the confusion caused when SP started selling the "canceled sets and overruns" at a discounted price  He promises to cooperate if people want refunds because of that (No clue if that means he's willing to give refunds.  He still hasn't responded to my refund request made before SP started selling the set).  20+ replies all condemning SP and their shady business practices :)) for selling group buy product at a lower price before group buy even ships.  DrugER receiving a lot of "support" from people ie. he shouldn't take all the financial burden caused by SP's shady business etc.  Nobody over there seems to understand SP's words clearly stating they're selling these because they never received the payment for it.  I have no clue if those people fiercely backing DrugER are even part of this group buy.  This group buy started 6+month before kbdlab even existed.

He has disappeared from everywhere since this post.   I sent him a PM @kbdlab on 5/9 and it still remains unread.
LifeZ/girldc can't get a hold of him because he apparently has changed his phone number. 
It's painfully obvious and yet 100+ koreans in this GB still don't realize they've been ripped off....

More

« Last Edit: Thu, 15 May 2014, 16:26:18 by YUIOP »

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #69 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 00:25:25 »
He enjoy chatting now on kbdlab.
just funny without responsibility.

JackAss*: 곤님한테

JackAss*: 물어보라했는데

JackAss*: 곤님이 모른다했데

JackAss*: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #70 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 15:10:34 »
Translate to English for us, please. My Korean isn't what it used to be.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 15:19:49 »
He enjoy chatting now on kbdlab.
just funny without responsibility.

Doesn't sound promising. :-|

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 15:49:06 »
Translate to English for us, please. My Korean isn't what it used to be.

He's just chatting with GON
I love Elzy

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 18:15:55 »

Offline dadgh

« Reply #74 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 20:02:50 »
I lost $80 from the GB and now I missed the opportunity for the keycaps since PMK is out of stock. Ugh I hate this hobby. Probably going to liquidate my collection soon if anyone cares.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 02:31:05 »
wow, this sucks
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #76 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 02:31:38 »
FYI,
I have almost refunded everyone from my secondary groupbuy that was tied to this.
Also. ..
When druger refunds me my money, then I will give him his back.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 19:12:39 »
Big loss on GDC and LZ through mere association :(

well, this sucks

Offline ebacho

« Reply #78 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 19:46:07 »

well, this sucks

They're still active on kbdlab and other korean sites - you can google translate the groupbuys there and ask for international shipping, I'd imagine.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:15:14 »

well, this sucks

They're still active on kbdlab and other korean sites - you can google translate the groupbuys there and ask for international shipping, I'd imagine.

I hope some kind people post this sort of stuff as I would hate to miss out on some the stuff Girldc does shame they are not allowed to do much here now.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 19:04:44 »
i would like to point out that banning girldc and lz has produced the only communication from redline since the whole dsa dolch mess.  i support that decision and have said so in the past. i only lost like 90+ bucks but still.

is there really a hope that these caps could still be delivered?  LZ said so in his last post on this thread.  And where is the Korean anger on their forums if DrugER ripped them off?  i would imagine those sites would ban them for that like we did. **** they are really picky about who can join their site so i imagine they are strict on their memebers.

**** redline.  thank you geekhack moderators and admins for doing this.  thank you.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 13:00:13 »
i would like to point out that banning girldc and lz has produced the only communication from redline since the whole dsa dolch mess.  i support that decision and have said so in the past. i only lost like 90+ bucks but still.

is there really a hope that these caps could still be delivered?  LZ said so in his last post on this thread.  And where is the Korean anger on their forums if DrugER ripped them off?  i would imagine those sites would ban them for that like we did. **** they are really picky about who can join their site so i imagine they are strict on their memebers.

**** redline.  thank you geekhack moderators and admins for doing this.  thank you.

maybe because they are equally surprised as to what happened and what's going on? when has girldc or LZ ever spoken about druger and what he does? they are guilty by association sure but they don't very frequently communicate even with each other, druger even changed his phone line and is dodging them. I suspect LZ's statement is just a desperate attempt to try to save face at this point

also you do realize red line is banned from otd and kbd mania yeah? it's not like there weren't any warnings and you choose NOW to complain? demik has been warning people about red line for months and it takes first hand experience for everyone to agree while he gets warned for posting rofl

girldc should stay I never felt he was apart of red line anyway. also by that your logic boost should be banned for previous association with red line.
I love Elzy

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #82 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 22:39:09 »
http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?document_srl=273675&mid=board_cUlO13

I feel very bad these problems happend on Geekhack.
They damaged our trustful relationship with between foreiger members and korean.
On behalf of them, I apologized on theirs behalf. Please don't hate Korean, it's really an exceptional case.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 May 2014, 22:45:47 by chaosstep »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #83 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 22:51:18 »

They damaged our trustful relationship with between foreiger members and korean.
On behalf of them, I apologized on theirs behalf. Please don't hate Korean, it's really an exceptional case.

I think I can say with confidence that no one here hates Koreans because of it.  We hate scammers and douchebags, regardless of their national origin, race, or any other factor.  For example, Sprit and others seem pretty awesome so far.

Edit:  And we need a Korean speaker/reader to translate that link.  It sounds like he promised delivery this week and it wasn't done.  When people went to his house (the old known address) to see about it, he was no longer there.  People who know him can't get in contact with him and he never paid SP.  It also sounds like kbdlab members are instigating legal proceedings against him and Team Redline is being held responsible to refund the money and has a formal inquiry on the site to see how they will resolve the issue.  Additionally, everyone is sad that it may have hurt trust with Geekhack.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 May 2014, 22:59:39 by nubbinator »

Offline yuiop

« Reply #84 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:32:15 »
http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?document_srl=273800&mid=board_cUlO13

1. 첫번째 메일
- 최초 사이트에 판매 당시에 있는 문구에 대하여 설명을 해달라고 함
: Last year we at SP jumped the gun in producing an order for which we never received payment.
As a result we are left with a large quantity of DSA Dolch keycap sets that we want to make available.

- 그에 대한 답변
: We received a request for an order last year and since we had time in production we went ahead and produced the keycap set
before we received payment or confirmation of the complete order. Without any contact from the original buyer,
our bankers and accountants have indicated that we must move this item from our inventory - which is why we sold this on our website.

2. 두번째 메일
- 현재 까지도 제작 대금을 못 받았느냐? 물건은 그럼 공제자에게 보냈느냐?
- 그에 대한 답변
: Payment was never received from the original buyer. Had it been, we would not have posted these on our website.

3. 세번째 메일
- 공제자는 지금 물건을 받았다고 하고 소분중이라는데 먼소리냐? 잘못 안거 아니냐? 오늘(5.21 수) 보낸 다던데?
- 그에 대한 답변
: It seems he is definitely not being truthful with you - we haven't heard from him in 6 months, which is why we had to move the product.

4. 네번째 메일
- 통상적으로는 항상 대금이 모두 결제 되야지만 생산을 하지 않냐? 근데 왜 그냥 생산을 한거야?
- 그에 대한 답변
: Correct - We normally don't go into production until we receive payment in full. We have never sold to that particular buyer before.

One korean member asked SP directly and the truth has come out.  Not like there was much doubt anyways but it's 100% official now. 
DrugER ran with our money. 
He was also doing CMYW and another GMK groupbuy @kbdlab.   We're talking about ~$100,000$70,000 in his scams altogether.....
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:38:37 by YUIOP »

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #85 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:32:48 »

I think I can say with confidence that no one here hates Koreans because of it.  We hate scammers and douchebags, regardless of their national origin, race, or any other factor.  For example, Sprit and others seem pretty awesome so far.

Edit:  And we need a Korean speaker/reader to translate that link.  It sounds like he promised delivery this week and it wasn't done.  When people went to his house (the old known address) to see about it, he was no longer there.  People who know him can't get in contact with him and he never paid SP.  It also sounds like kbdlab members are instigating legal proceedings against him and Team Redline is being held responsible to refund the money and has a formal inquiry on the site to see how they will resolve the issue.  Additionally, everyone is sad that it may have hurt trust with Geekhack.

Thanks, And here is some information.

1. First - the announcement - All redline members were banned from KBDMania
http://www.kbdmania.net/xe/freeboard/8366563#14

2. Second - the translation of KBDLAB official announcement about this case

* Sorry, I'm not native speaker so there will be some grammer mistakes
however you can understand what is the main point.

키보드랩 JackAss* 회원이 진행한 "DSA 돌치", "CMYW", "GMK 투톤 베이지 블랙각인 + 삼락LED" 등 3건에 대한 키캡 공제와 관련하여 긴급 공지 드립니다.

- I(The officer of KBDLAB) notice you guys about those GBs (DSA dolch, CMYW, GMK Two-
     tone beige) by Jackass for an emergency.

현재 JackAss* 회원이 약 1년전에 시작한 DSA 돌치 키캡이 현재 국내에 배송되어 소분중에 있다고 주장 하였으나,

- Jackass claims that DSA dolch keycaps were arrived at Korea and were sort out now.

약 2주간의 실제 사진 업로드 요청에 응하지 않고 있으며,

- But some members request him to show the real pictures of them if he really receive these
    keycaps but He never accept the request.

약속하였던 금주 배송도 사실상 지켜 지지 않은 것으로 확인 되었고,

- He promised he would ship them on 5.21 but not happend at all.

어제 키보드랩의 모회원이 JackAss* 회원의 거주지를 방문한 결과 JackAss* 회원의 행적을 발견할 수 없었고

완전히 연락이 두절 되었음을 확인 하였습니다.

- a member of KBDlab visited the house of Jackass, but Jackass were dissapered and
   we totally lost communication (SMS, Phone, email and all)

주변 지인들은 상황을 어느정도 아시는듯 하지만 묵묵부답으로 시간을 끌고 계시는건지 좀 의아합니다.

이것또한 시간을 벌기위한 방조죄에 해당하는듯 합니다.

- It seems to be some guys who is close with Jackass might knows what happend with him,
   but told nothing to us. I think it's like aiding and abetting for taking our hour.

또한 DSA 돌치 키캡의 제작 업체인 시그네쳐 프라스틱의 공식 홈페이지의 게시된 관련 글을 참조 하였을때,

- Also when I refer to SP that made DSA dolch saying on pimpkeyboards

JackAss* 회원이 DSA 돌치 키캡의 대금을 지불 조차 하지 않은 것으로 판단 되며,

- I think Jackass didn't pay the payment of  DSA dolch even 1$

이를 미루어 보았을때, DSA 돌치 키캡 이후에 키보드랩에서 진행된 2개의 키캡 공제도 사실상 진행할 의사가 없다고 판단 됩니다.

- In all situations now,
   I judge Jackass has no intention of doing CMYW and GMK two-tone beige after
   He launched DSA dolch.

저는 앞으로 3일간(2014년 5월 28일 정오 까지) JackAss* 회원에게 본 건에 대하여 소명할 기회를 제공하며,

- So, I give Jackass to answer about all these situations until 14.05.28 12:00 (GMT + 9, local time)

3일 이내에 JackAss* 회원이 이에 대한 적절한 해명을 본 사이트의 자유 게시판에 게시 하지 않을 경우,

- If Jackass never explanation on the free board of KBDlab in 3 days

JackAss* 회원이 진행한 공제가 사기로 간주하고,

- We regard All his GB as fraud

즉각적으로 민사 및 사법적 소송을 진행하여 끝까지 책임을 물게할 예정입니다.

- We immediatly do civil case and criminal suit or whatever we can, we call him to account
   until he solve all of this.

(JackAss* 신분증사본, 통장사본, 전화번호등 준비)

- Prefare copies of identication, bank account, phone number, ETC)

개인적으로 저는 이번 건이 오래 동안 쌓여 왔던 기계식 커스텀 키보드 회원간의 굳은 신뢰를 무너뜨리고 농락하였으며,

- Personally, I think this case demolish and poke fun the our confidence for ages long.

긱핵등의 해외 사이트에서의 한국인에 대한 모든 신뢰를 무너뜨린 점에 대하여 깊은 분노를 금할 수 없습니다.

- Also I really feel furrious at that he also demolished the confidence between
   GH, DT, so on and Korean.

마지막으로 JackAss* 회원의 경우 'TEAM RED-LINE' 이라는 조직의 일원으로써 활동하였음을 모든 분들이 잘 아시리라 생각 합니다.

- Lastly, every one know Jackass is the member of 'TEAM RED-LINE" and he has acted as
   a member of that team.

이곳 및 키보드매니아에서 활동하시는 회원분들이 보셨을때, JackAss* 회원이 진행한 공제를 믿고 참여한 이유는, 'TEAM RED-LINE' 이라는 조직의 명성 때문이라는 것을 누구도 부정치 않으리라 생각 합니다.

- Everyone who act on KBDlab or KBdmania trusted him and participated in his GBs
   Because the reputation of 'TEAM RED-LINE'

JackAss* 회원이 'TEAM RED-LINE' 이라는 조직에서 활동한 만큼 'TEAM RED-LINE'에서 책임 감을 갖고
금전적인 부분에 대하여 앞장서 해결에 주기를 바랍니다.

- So we request TEAM RED LINE to solve this problem since Jackass has acted as the member of
   Your team.

또한 개인적으로 JackAss* 회원이 현재와 같은 상황을 이를 것이라는 것을
이곳 회원님들 보다 'TEAM RED-LINE'이 먼저 인지 했을 것으로 생각 하나,
이에 대해 여지껏 방관해 왔다는 점에 대하여 매우 의아한 상황 입니다.

- And Personally, I think TEAM RED-LINE already recognized or expect this case will be happend,
   But why you just look on this? I very wonder that.

아마 공제를 참여하신 대부분의 회원분들도 저와 같은 의문을 갖고 계시리라 생각 하므로,
'TEAM RED-LINE'에서 본건에 대하여 어떤 생각을 갖고 있고, 금전적인 부분에 대하여 앞으로 어떻게 해결할 생각인지 이곳 키보드랩의 자유게시판을 통하여 공지 해주시길 정식으로 요청 드립니다

- I think almost of members who participated in Jackass's GBs think like as mine,
   So I request TEAM RED-LINE that what you think about this, how will you solve the financial
   problem, Please notice us officially via the free board of KBDLAB.
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 May 2014, 03:21:05 by chaosstep »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #86 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:33:10 »
International assassin time?

..kidding of course...

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #87 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:38:02 »
He was also doing CMYW and another GMK groupbuy @kbdlab.   We're talking about ~$100,000 in his scams altogether.....

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:39:42 »
And now I think we can say with absolute certainty that he was definitely behind the fake Clacks and not just someone who got taken advantage of.  Here's hoping he gets some lovely prison time...or sent to North Korea.

Offline yuiop

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:44:04 »
And now I think we can say with absolute certainty that he was definitely behind the fake Clacks and not just someone who got taken advantage of.  Here's hoping he gets some lovely prison time...or sent to North Korea.

Speaking of fake clacks.  He's come a long way :)) http://www.kbdmania.net/xe/photo/5362770

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #90 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:48:31 »

Speaking of fake clacks.  He's come a long way :)) http://www.kbdmania.net/xe/photo/5362770

What a douche.  I didn't know he did fakes a couple of years ago.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #91 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:56:04 »
This just keeps getting better and better... lol
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #92 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 23:59:37 »

How the **** do you mess up a cast that way? ewwwwwwwww

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #93 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 00:16:43 »

Looks like they are melted :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #94 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 01:03:28 »

Melting frozen smoothie clacks in BS height.  :eek:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #95 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 01:09:56 »

I've seen melted clacks, and those certainly don't look the same.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #96 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 01:12:45 »

I've seen melted clacks, and those certainly don't look the same.

You would know.  :rolleyes:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #97 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 03:23:19 »
Translation done, Read the reply #85 if you want to know the official accouncement of KBDlab.
Huh I'm sorry to say that but It seems it's very bad situation now :|

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #98 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 04:44:54 »
Clack clone and GB fraud. i knew this man do this. **** up.

Offline feng

• * Vendor
« Reply #99 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 12:08:08 »
Great, I'm totally f** up. Right now I can only hope that Team Red Line will take partial responsibility in this situation. Most people are not familiar with DrugER, they joined the DSA Dolch GB because of Team Red Line's reputation.