Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 464697 times)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #650 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 15:27:18 »
Why is there a power input on the bottom of the IPV d2 if the chargers they offer are external "bay" chargers?

EDIT: Now I see how this "hobby" can get out of hand fast. Like... I should just go for the HHKB first.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 November 2015, 15:33:11 by absyrd »
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #651 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 15:34:33 »
The only issue I had with the tfv4 and especially the mini was how quickly it blew through a tank of juice. (I really don't mean to sound like I'm trying to pick apart your recommendations) 

I thought about dual 18650 boxes for him, too, but considering the reauleaux exists now, I couldn't bring myself to recommend any other high power mods.  That said, the sigelli 150w tc feels and looks great for that stage of mod.

Top fill tanks are the bee's knees.  I'm hoping the new herakles plus isn't as big of a pain to get into as the cyclone was.

Why is there a power input on the bottom of the IPV d2 if the chargers they offer are external "bay" chargers?

Because that's where you'd plug in an internal charger if you so chose.  Most everyone recommends charging 18650s outside the mod on the offchance of gassing issues that cause the battery to inflate and pop.

To charge internally - http://www.ebay.com/itm/221750622695?rmvSB=true

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #652 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 15:36:18 »
The only downside I have with the subtanks is you aren't going to be able to get as deep of a pull as you will the crowns.  Also, if you go kanger - https://www.elementvape.com/kanger-nebox-60w-sub-ohm-kit

Not phallic enough. I want the girls to thing I have a big swinger in my pants.

With the nebox, you trade length for girth, obv.

BTdubs, you broke my heart, punkface.  The coupon code you gave out isn't valid.  Don't know if that means it doesn't work with the reauleaux or what, but yeah.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 November 2015, 15:38:57 by tjcaustin »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #653 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 16:57:05 »
Good day for vape mail my OBS crius, Sapor and haze dripper tank clone came in today (hazz dripper lols) anyways I have gone a little crazy with the rtas lately but they are so nice and have become my favorite style tank I now have the billow2,aromamizer,youde bellus and obs crius

The reason I recomended the I stick100 for absurd is it's a dual 18650(and its dirt cheap and solid)and all of the single 18650 mods I have while I love them I have the istick60tc,smok treebox and evic vtc mini if I'm vaping 35watts or over I'm going to have to change my batteries at least once a day. A cheap dual 18650 will run 30 to 60 watts (which seems to be the range I usually vape in) all day and then some. I'm really looking forward to picking up a new mod for black Friday and if your in the market for some hear there are a ton of sale going on  :thumb:

I haven't tried the haze dripper clone yet but pretty excited also really digging the features in the crius. It has the best top fill IMO I Have seen and the velocity deck and the wick wells are pretty amazing not to mention the ability to easily close off the juice to the deck. NO MORE LEAKS not that I struggled with it usually but now it's definitely more reassuring to throw in my purse or pocket 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #654 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 09:29:05 »
Ugh. I don't want to be carrying batteries. I don't want to be leaving them in the freezing car while I'm in and out of hospitals for the next 3 months.

So you are saying if I get the Sigelei and only run it half wattage or less, the **** will last much longer? That makes a ton of sense.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #655 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 19:52:04 »
Ugh. I don't want to be carrying batteries. I don't want to be leaving them in the freezing car while I'm in and out of hospitals for the next 3 months.

So you are saying if I get the Sigelei and only run it half wattage or less, the **** will last much longer? That makes a ton of sense.

Yes, the less power you use, the longer they will last.

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #656 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 21:08:36 »
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Uwell-Crown-Sub-Ohm-Tank-p/uwc20.htm

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye-eVic-VTC-Mini-60W-Express-Kit-p/joye-vtc30.htm
OR
IPv2 (as suggested by a few peoples)

and

LG HG2 batteries

Good enough to start?
Just charge via USB?
And I assume it comes with coils? Do I buy extra?

i can vouch for the vtc mini. its a super solid mod. i've owned all the other mods in the same size range minus the d2 and this one is my favourite. no stupid logo screens, just five clicks on, five clicks off. nice big crisp clear screen. easy to navigate through its features.

one thing i will stress, is to please buy a good charger. if you're on a budget the nitecore's are ok (though there are fakes floating around.) i highhhhhly recommend any xtar charger. its worth its weight in gold. i have  the xtar vp2 and its variable amp charging has allowed me to bring batteries that went below their rated charge back to life. charging via usb is the typical cause for the fires and melted mods you see online. not all usb charging boards are created equal, and i've personally had a ****ty cloupor product go up in smoke as a result of charging via its built in usb. the consistency of charge through a nitecore or xtar should alleviate any potential hazards.

if you're going to go the dual battery route, everyones recommendation of the sigelei is solid. much better than the pioneer4you offerings.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #657 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 12:02:50 »
What are these sub ohm warning on all the sites? Just make sure I have the right settings for my tank set on the mod before I try to smoke it?

EDIT: Thanks again for babying me through this you guys. I really hope this stops me from getting back into cigs. Another reason I owe GH serious love.

EDIT 2: Order today or wait to see if they drop prices again on Friday?
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 November 2015, 12:07:11 by absyrd »

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #658 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 12:56:13 »
They will for sure drop/offer discount codes for black Friday

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #659 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 12:58:34 »
What are these sub ohm warning on all the sites? Just make sure I have the right settings for my tank set on the mod before I try to smoke it?

EDIT: Thanks again for babying me through this you guys. I really hope this stops me from getting back into cigs. Another reason I owe GH serious love.

Moreso to be careful when using a resistance below 1 ohm, as some batteries have a bad time trying to handle this (e.g. venting or worse, explosion).

As long as you've got a Samsung 25R/LG HE4/Sony VTC4 or other quality batteries, and aren't building coils that go down to .09 ohms, you should be fine.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #660 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 12:59:03 »

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/3u8hql/thanksgiving_weekend_megathread/

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #661 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 13:15:53 »

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/3u8hql/thanksgiving_weekend_megathread/

Holy **** there are a ton of people cashing in on this HARD. Thanks for link. I think it'll save me $15 or so.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #662 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 07:00:10 »
Okay. Took a bit of advice from everyone! Hope this works! THANK YOU ALL!

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #663 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 07:46:37 »

Happy holiday season bump from across the Pacific

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #664 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 21:52:37 »
Show Image

Happy holiday season bump from across the Pacific

Yo. That looks super clean!

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #665 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 23:05:19 »
Finally picked up my TC coils for my melo tank on my iStick TC40.  Going to wait until I finish this tank to try one.  Suggested starting points would be great.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #666 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 23:12:48 »

Show Image

awesome thats an amazing set up.

I wish i had posted here before buying a pen/tank and wasting $100, luckily Sir BunnyLake hooked me up and set me straight.

when you get comfortable and wanna try new coils hit me up and ill mail you some
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #667 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 23:13:04 »
Good day for vape mail my OBS crius, Sapor and haze dripper tank clone came in today (hazz dripper lols) anyways I have gone a little crazy with the rtas lately but they are so nice and have become my favorite style tank I now have the billow2,aromamizer,youde bellus and obs crius

crius vs aromamizer rta: GO!

i'm looking at both. ordered the haze/hazz (in glass!) as well as the bellus yesterday but want to pick up one or both the crius vs aromamizer rtas. i know they both have the velocity style decks, which i love, but i want something thats not going to leak to badly.

(also ordered the reuleaux but will probably resell it pretty quick. i mostly just want to hold it. :D)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #668 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 03:36:02 »

Show Image

awesome thats an amazing set up.

I wish i had posted here before buying a pen/tank and wasting $100, luckily Sir BunnyLake hooked me up and set me straight.

when you get comfortable and wanna try new coils hit me up and ill mail you some

Thanks, punks! Like I said, I wanted to go straight to the right thing. I spent a little more than expected, but like you said, without asking here first I would have probably bought a piece of **** and it would have ended up in trash.

I figured I'd just picked up smoking again because of stress, and that this, for the price of 3 cartons, will make me stop before I get bad with the cigs. It is so messed up; I've gone a year without freaking out about Des, but now that we are in the home stretch, I'm all of a sudden very anxious.

I went with 6mg juice to start and will just go down to 1.5 or 0 after I reorder.

EDIT: Wow. elementvape shipped same day as ordered on Black Friday! Nicely done. I just checked tracking and it requires sig confirmation, though. I guess they don't want 10 year olds receiving this ****.
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 November 2015, 04:04:51 by absyrd »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #669 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 05:19:52 »
They are both amazing Lucas  :thumb:  my current face is the criusas it's got amazing top fil (very unique) the ability to shut off the tank from the deck making it pretty much leak proof and the little wicking wells it has are amazing.....  I say go for the crius butbi own both and I love both  :thumb:

I splurged on an authentic kennedy with comp cap (great deal)the reuleaux rx200 non DNA version ($40 lol figured screw it) a smok xcube ll also super cheap ($45) and about 500ml of ejuice

Absurd congrats homes !!! You grabbed some super solid gear now you just need to figure out what you like to vape on flavor wise  :p
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #670 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 10:22:31 »
I went with 6mg juice to start and will just go down to 1.5 or 0 after I reorder.

Consider dropping to 3 before hitting 1.5 or 0. Not sure what your smoking situation is like right now, but while it might not seem like a big drop, your body might think otherwise. My personal experience is that I find myself vaping more at 3mg than I did at 6. I physically can't vape 6 anymore (I get a 'nic od') but the drop from 6 to 1.5 is larger than one might think. Do it if your goal is to get off nic entirely, but I'd hate to see you hit a smoke cause you were having a nic fit and just needed a fix. Good choices though.

sed8 thanks for the review! looks like i need to get both. :D the crius is more intriguing though. where do you usually order your hardware from? i mostly do china and waiiiit forever cause I'm in canada and the prices of retailers here is kind of crazy.
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 November 2015, 10:24:51 by lucaslink »

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #671 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:26:34 »
So my brother is a sponsored vapor (for doing tricks) and gives me free juice from time to time. He hooked me up with 3 juices from this line called Thirteen Wolves. Basically, the flavors are 3 amazing Filipino dessert inspired flavors. You guys should check em out even if you aren't Filipino. Totally savory and delicious and they use quality nicotine in their juices.
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #672 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:29:38 »

Consider dropping to 3 before hitting 1.5 or 0. Not sure what your smoking situation is like right now, but while it might not seem like a big drop, your body might think otherwise. My personal experience is that I find myself vaping more at 3mg than I did at 6. I physically can't vape 6 anymore (I get a 'nic od') but the drop from 6 to 1.5 is larger than one might think. Do it if your goal is to get off nic entirely, but I'd hate to see you hit a smoke cause you were having a nic fit and just needed a fix. Good choices though.

Smoking situation is I just started again (about 10 Spirits a day) due to anxiety crutch. **** still owns me. Idea with the vape is to catch it before it becomes a bigger habit rather than a stress reliever at specific times.

I will take your advice and go 3 next, but for as little time as possible.

I enjoy going outside to get away from what I'm doing and the physical action of smoking. I really think this is the way to go to kill the habit for good.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #673 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:43:49 »
@ absyrd: good luck bro, i smoked a pack a day for about 12 years. Took about 3 days to get used to the vape (its heavier than smoke) so i coughed alot. One mistake i see alot of people doing is smoking and vaping at the same time in the beginning. You never give your body the proper adjustment to the vape and of course you are going to favor smokes (your body has been adjusted to that feeling for however long you smoked). Smoking is mostly mental, we wont count the nic addiction since youll be getting that with ejuice. Best advice i could give to anyone looking to kick the cigs,

1. Only vape, trick yourself into believing vaping is a better feeling than smoking.

"It will blow the feeling of smoking out of the water down the road. I had a bad reaction to high PG juice with an allergy and broke out on body acne, so i almost quit. I picked up a cig and got 4 pulls in and tossed it. It wasnt filling up my lungs like vape and it tasted like ****. It felt like trying to smoke through a thin straw, just not satisfying."

2. The ole quitting jar

reward yourself down the road, throw your weekly smoking money in a jar and buy some cool **** with it after a few months.

@sed8

ohhh a Kennedy! i wants one soo bad. They are nice. 24mm looks so much nicer than 22m IMO. Glad to see you sticking with it  :thumb: Sounds like you have some amazing gear! Just picked up a TF4 from your recommendation, excited to have my own

« Last Edit: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:46:59 by PunksDead »

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #674 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:47:01 »
The o-ring on my Vertex v2 broke, been to lazy to find a replacement so it's still loose. I for sure thought there was a spare in the box but now I can't even seem to find the box itself. At least I got about a year use out of it before the o-ring broke.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #675 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:48:37 »
Thanks for the advice. I'll make sure wyfe takes away all the spirits I have left over. With her migraines and inability to hydrate (mental block), she rewards herself for drinking. I'll do the same when I get down to 0 nic.

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #676 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 11:23:33 »
The o-ring on my Vertex v2 broke, been to lazy to find a replacement so it's still loose. I for sure thought there was a spare in the box but now I can't even seem to find the box itself. At least I got about a year use out of it before the o-ring broke.

many atomizers on the market use 16mmx1mm solid round o-rings

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #677 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 11:31:54 »
This is the first thing I've been excited about for myself in forever. USPS better come through by tomorrow!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #678 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 14:52:38 »
My bottle of milk man showed up today and I hate to say it but my favorite part is the unicorn bottles that come with it, they seem perfect for carrying juice.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #679 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 15:07:28 »
My bottle of milk man showed up today and I hate to say it but my favorite part is the unicorn bottles that come with it, they seem perfect for carrying juice.

keep it in your glove box for 3 days, it gets amazing. When i got my first bottle of it it was good but had a slight "pickle"taste... after it steeped that pickle turned into a dense cream... so good

currently vaping My Man by them, and had to do the same steeping process.

My Man is Milkman but with vanilla added, i dont get the chocolate taste at all. its still banging

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #680 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 15:09:11 »
I realized today I need more power than my evic mini can put out.  I miss my vaporshark...Stupid RMA

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #681 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 15:17:17 »
keep it in your glove box for 3 days, it gets amazing. When i got my first bottle of it it was good but had a slight "pickle"taste... after it steeped that pickle turned into a dense cream... so good

currently vaping My Man by them, and had to do the same steeping process.

My Man is Milkman but with vanilla added, i dont get the chocolate taste at all. its still banging

Does juice need to be warm to steep? The Milkman was sitting on my porch in freezing weather for over a week before I opened it today.  :))
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #682 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 15:23:40 »
i had to do that with my RocketMan juice by them. The sample i had was so strong but when i ordered a bottle of it, it was weaker. Mixed it with WhitEOctopus Ink (black Currant) and it went from meh to insane. Milkman is definitely my ADV, loaded with sugar but screw it.

how are you digging the tugbox? I picked up a fasttech dinghy clone for $17, and they are top notch clones. if not real flawless with slight imperfections, (my post was a tiny bit leaning).  Its so stealth and powerful. Props on picking up an authentic, those clones look like ****. Squishy non click button and hot glued wiring, not to mention flawless's cerakote paint jobs last forever. I picked up a NEBOX for my GF and the paint is already chipped...

Show Image

this is getting lengthy, perhaps should be in the vaping thread

Continuing our discussion from the other thread...

The tugbox is exactly what I wanted, the vapor stays dense all day and I can get a second day out of the batteries if I feel like it. The button may actually be my favorite part  :)) SO CLICKY! Also the box feels like a brick. Overall really glad I went with the authentic box, after seeing a few clones in person you can really feel the difference.

I can't do RDAs that small, I always build too large.

How's the haze clone so far?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #683 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 10:25:22 »
eJuice Direct, is doing a 5$ eJuice grab bag were you get at least 30ml of juice. Im ordering two!

http://www.ejuicedirect.com/collections/black-friday-deals/products/premium-ejuice-grab-bag?variant=9173148421
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #684 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 10:35:58 »
eJuice Direct, is doing a 5$ eJuice grab bag were you get at least 30ml of juice. Im ordering two!

http://www.ejuicedirect.com/collections/black-friday-deals/products/premium-ejuice-grab-bag?variant=9173148421

nice post!

i hate that i cant use paypal on ejuice sites  :'(

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #685 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 10:38:44 »

nice post!

i hate that i cant use paypal on ejuice sites  :'(

Yeah, kinda sucks, would have ordered a few more (I love random stuff) but my money's on PayPal and pay days not til Friday.

Edit: Sed8, I used your referral code, so you should be getting the 5$ credit from there too.
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 November 2015, 10:40:46 by trees »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #686 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 10:56:05 »
I'm in! Thanks for share.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #687 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:08:41 »
https://www.craftvapery.com/shop/lists/save-50-percent-today-only

120ml's = $40

this juice is GOOD

the shrine - originals = pancakes and syrup

was an ADV for a month so good

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #688 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:09:46 »
Ugh. I'm so scared of all these sweet/fruity juices. And I don't want MENTHOL flavored, but maybe some kind of mint?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #689 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:13:52 »
Ugh. I'm so scared of all these sweet/fruity juices. And I don't want MENTHOL flavored, but maybe some kind of mint?

My favorites have been the milky flavors. The milkman by the vaping rabbit is my current ADV, I've also really like milk and honey by cosmic fog and unicorn milk by cuttwood.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #690 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:18:53 »

My favorites have been the milky flavors. The milkman by the vaping rabbit is my current ADV, I've also really like milk and honey by cosmic fog and unicorn milk by cuttwood.

Hmmm "pastry, vanilla, milk"... and max VG. I assume for health reasons, less PG is better...

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #691 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:31:29 »

Hmmm "pastry, vanilla, milk"... and max VG. I assume for health reasons, less PG is better...

I think the PG/VG is more of a personal opinion. Higher VG gives cloudier hits with more mellow flavors. Better for an ADV, in my opinion anyways.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #692 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:35:46 »

I think the PG/VG is more of a personal opinion. Higher VG gives cloudier hits with more mellow flavors. Better for an ADV, in my opinion anyways.

Just from memory, I thought PG was antifreeze. I think I may have been mistaking it for EG.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #693 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:44:03 »

Just from memory, I thought PG was antifreeze. I think I may have been mistaking it for EG.

Definitely not antifreeze, haha.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #694 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:45:39 »

Propylene glycol, on the other hand, is considerably less toxic than ethylene glycol and may be labeled as "non-toxic antifreeze". It is used as antifreeze where ethylene glycol would be inappropriate, such as in food-processing systems or in water pipes in homes where incidental ingestion may be possible. As confirmation of its relative non-toxicity, the FDA allows propylene glycol to be added to a large number of processed foods, including ice cream, frozen custard, salad dressings and baked goods.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #695 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:52:07 »
Yeah. Haha. I said I had it wrong in my mind without looking it up. I'm a dumbo. Doesn't mean it is good for ya, though!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #696 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 12:11:19 »

PG messes with my throat so I always go max VG.

As far as my ADV right now I switch between Milkman, Lunar Harvest Black, or a mix of both.

If you want a good fruit flavor in the sea of juicy fruit crap I'd recommend Lunar Harvest Black.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #697 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 12:15:06 »

As far as my ADV right now I switch between Milkman, Lunar Harvest Black, or a mix of both.

If you want a good fruit flavor in the sea of juicy fruit crap I'd recommend Lunar Harvest Black.

lol i am yet to meet anyone who hasnt had issues with PG,

i was trying to figure out why i was getting body acne at 27. Everyone told me it was the "quit zits" from quitting smoking. A lot of cheap shampoos have PG as a main ingredient. If you get alot of dandruff/itchy scalp from using PG shampoo, stay away from high PG juices. I switched to 70/30 80/20 blends and my acne went away. 

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #698 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 12:16:57 »
NOW you tell me. Hahahaha.

Or you said it earlier in thread and I was ****ing lazy and didn't research.

Mailing you my pimple juice.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #699 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 12:25:15 »

Im right there with you, higher PG juices give too much of a 'throat hit'. Max VG juices are smooth.