Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 464697 times)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #700 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 12:27:14 »
**** trees.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #701 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 12:27:27 »

lol i am yet to meet anyone who hasnt had issues with PG,

i was trying to figure out why i was getting body acne at 27. Everyone told me it was the "quit zits" from quitting smoking. A lot of cheap shampoos have PG as a main ingredient. If you get alot of dandruff/itchy scalp from using PG shampoo, stay away from high PG juices. I switched to 70/30 80/20 blends and my acne went away.

That's weird, I didn't know PG was such a common ingredient. Out of curiosity I'll probably check my shampoo when I get home.

I was the same way with juice though, at 70/30 or higher I'm fine.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #702 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 13:33:16 »
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #703 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 13:56:06 »
I'm loving sweet tobacco flavors right now. You barely taste the tobacco except for a hint and as an ex smoker it's right up my alley

I bought a **** load of ejuice over the holiday sales

120ml of uncle junks John Wayne

100ml of good life's deadly sin ( why did I only order one)

2x30ml of space jam eclipse

1x 100ml of Nicotickets the Virus
1x Halo tribe's

The deadly sin is one of the best ejuice I have capes
I'm getting a buttery milky maple vanilla caremel and a drop of tobacco and something I can't put my finger on so freaking amazing

Any ex smokers I would. Recommend any of those for an ADV
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #704 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 14:02:42 »
sed8 thats a lot of juice! seems your vape hobby is as bad as your keyboard. ;D

absyrd if you pm me your address i'll mail you a few bottles of tobacco juice. I have some halo tribeca and a few others that are popular for getting off the stinkies. they're all tobacco + flavor type juices, and all in 6mg.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #705 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 14:24:19 »
Bwwahahaha. Incoming noob moments...

1. Put together, filled center hole by accident, sucked up juice into mouf.

2. Did not open air flow adjustment so was not getting hits and just burning my fingers.

3. Put it at 60w and tugged SO hard for 10 seconds after not getting any flow earlier. Coughed so hard almost puked.

Question: How do I adjust the resistance? Or does it auto? I have .15 coil in and sometimes showing resistance of .27 but mostly .17. Can that blow up in my face?

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #706 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 14:36:28 »

2. Did not open air flow adjustment so was not getting hits and just burning my fingers.

3. Put it at 60w and tugged SO hard for 10 seconds after not getting any flow earlier. Coughed so hard almost puked.

Question: How do I adjust the resistance? Or does it auto? I have .15 coil in and sometimes showing resistance of .27 but mostly .17. Can that blow up in my face?

Show Image

Show Image

You don't, the resistance is solely hardware measurement of the coil.  Are you using the ni200 coils?  They have a weird resistance swing, it won't be an issue, but you should run in TC if you're using nickle.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #707 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 14:37:10 »

The resistance shouldn't be changing on it's own, each coil should remain stable. I'd check the 510 to make sure you aren't getting some bad connection that makes it jump around.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #708 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 14:39:03 »

Show Image

Show Image

You don't, the resistance is solely hardware measurement of the coil.  Are you using the ni200 coils?  They have a weird resistance swing, it won't be an issue, but you should run in TC if you're using nickle.

Yes. Pre-installed ni200. TC is temperature controlled? If so, what C or F?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #709 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 14:43:01 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yes. Pre-installed ni200. TC is temperature controlled? If so, what C or F?

put it on F and try it again around 450 degrees. That was the best cool hit temp i found with a .15-20 coil.

If if keeps readin the wrong resistance, take the tank off and let it cool for a few minutes then re-attach the tank and press the up & down arrows at the same time to have the box re-test the resistance.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #710 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 14:51:33 »
Gonna try that.

Also I think pouring **** down the middle made juice leak out of the air control slots and down into the mod. Uh ohs.

This juice is everywhere.

I really should read directions.

EDIT:

Also... this thing is huge. I need bigger pockets or a much smaller mod and tank for when inside places on the move.
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 November 2015, 15:12:39 by absyrd »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #711 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 15:28:16 »
Gonna try that.

Also I think pouring **** down the middle made juice leak out of the air control slots and down into the mod. Uh ohs.

This juice is everywhere.

I really should read directions.

EDIT:

Also... this thing is huge. I need bigger pockets or a much smaller mod and tank for when inside places on the move.

:))  Leaking juice always gets everywhere, first you see a drop then you realize it's on everything.

I carry my tug box in the my back left pocket, doesn't get in the way when I walk and if I'm sitting down the box is normally out.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #712 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 15:41:33 »
Okay. I'm now in TC mode at 450 F. Running about 30.0J gets me a much easier hit. Might jack it up to 35ish.

I think I was burning up my coil and **** before (and prolly my lungs and throat).

Also, resistance is now reading .16, so I think I'm good there.

Haven't had a cig in 3 hours. If I make it through til the morning this thing is already a smashing success.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #713 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 15:47:51 »
Okay. I'm now in TC mode at 450 F. Running about 30.0J gets me a much easier hit. Might jack it up to 35ish.

I think I was burning up my coil and **** before (and prolly my lungs and throat).

Haven't had a cig in 3 hours. If I make it through til the morning this thing is already a smashing success.

TC right off the bat?!

We gotta bad ass here! :eek:
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #714 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 15:50:56 »

TC right off the bat?!

I also started TC, seemed better that way :P  Easier to get cool hits to start and work up from there.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #715 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 17:43:39 »

TC right off the bat?!

haha I was thinking the same thing..... Took me a minute to get into tc and then I only really liked SS

Does anyone have any experience with the aeolus rda ? I had a guy come into my work and he was going on about how the aeolus v2 tobeco clone is the better then the authentic and one of if not the best rdas for flavor there is and he owns a velocity and a kennedy derringer blah blah

Anyways the guy was annoying but I did some research and it sounds like he might not be talking out his ass . most reviews say the clone is better then the authentic and is one of the least talked about amazing rda's out right now....for $22 I think I'm going to try it haha I have to much gear I need to try right now just waiting for me to build in (for me this is just as addicting if not more so then my keyboard hobby....eek)anyways hitting some one hit wonder on my 15 min work break
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 November 2015, 17:46:04 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline _joe_king

« Reply #716 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 20:03:58 »
Anyone making their own juice yet? I've been vaping/cig free for almost 2 years now and have been making my own for the last 8 months. 10x cheaper and the flavors are honestly better than anything I've bought yet. My first "premium" juice was bombies nana cream and I just bought a bottle after a year of not having the original (just a clone recipe) and I honestly prefer the clone :/ makes me sad...

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #717 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 03:39:45 »
I'm definitely getting "throat hits" with this 60/40. Me no like. And I'm still coughing on occasion. I assume I'll get better with my button pressing and pulls as I go.

0 cigs in 14 hours. All because of you fine ladies and gents.

And like sed8 said, this "hobby" is already addicting. Now that I can actually feel and see the weight and size of this thing, I know I'm going to need something much smaller (tank and mod) to haul around this winter in and out of hospitals with Destiny.

Should I just buy a cheap**** pen for this?

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #718 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 08:08:40 »
Should I just buy a cheap**** pen for this?

no way. grab an evic mini vtc. you can get them for around $30 for just the mod or $50 w/ a tank. they just released a new kit that comes with a tank called the 'tron' that looks alright.
Be sure not to use the same batteries you use in your sigelei as you want to keep those 2 married.
congrats on the 14 hrs!!! (maybe up to 20 now!)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #719 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:32:14 »
If someone besides me wants a reauleaux, good price plus free batteries

http://vapenw.com/reuleaux-dna-200-mod-by-wismec

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #720 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:36:28 »

They're pretty fast on shipping as well.  Ordered on black Friday and managed to get my package yesterday on the east coast
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:39:08 by trizkut »

Offline clochette

« Reply #721 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 16:49:25 »
very new to this scene

recently got myself a snow wolf 200W version 1 with smok tfv4 mini

dont really like the tfv4 as it really sucks the juice too quickly. i would prefer an option of rba with the tanks

currently considering the subtank mini or uwell crown, can anyone give their personal opinions?

or share with me their personal fav when it comes to sub ohm tanks?

would there be any builds where i can fully utilize the TC function of the snow wolf?
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 December 2015, 17:11:06 by clochette »

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #722 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 18:19:33 »
So I have been using my istick TC40 for a week or two.  It was very different from the usual VV/VW modes.  For the record I am using the Melo tank from eLeaf as well.  Also, I think this is going to be my last eLeaf product.  My 30 watt istick only lasted a few months.  I guess you get what you pay for.  It was showing short circuit for anything I put on it. 

Either way, for those of you that started long before TC, when switching to it, did you find your juice preference changed?

A flavor I get from a local shop, tastes completely different on TC than it does on VW.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #723 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 18:23:14 »
So I have been using my istick TC40 for a week or two.  It was very different from the usual VV/VW modes.  For the record I am using the Melo tank from eLeaf as well.  Also, I think this is going to be my last eLeaf product.  My 30 watt istick only lasted a few months.  I guess you get what you pay for.  It was showing short circuit for anything I put on it. 

Either way, for those of you that started long before TC, when switching to it, did you find your juice preference changed?

A flavor I get from a local shop, tastes completely different on TC than it does on VW.

It's the ni200 coils.  It drastically changed juice flavors for me.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #724 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 20:20:24 »

this is where I got mine for $40 on bf

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #725 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 20:23:00 »

Currently trying out the tobeco velocity clone rda... and really enjoying how it's pairing with the Ube flavor I got.  Not a huge fan of the delrin tops, though.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #726 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 08:31:37 »

3.5 hours to get 1 bar of charge. I thought either the charger or the batteries were busted.

Then 3 hours for the next 4 bars, and I'm charged.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #727 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 10:19:55 »

3.5 hours to get 1 bar of charge. I thought either the charger or the batteries were busted.

My mod doesnt use batteries, but that doesnt seem right to me.

In other news, my 'Churrios' by the vaping rabbit came in. It tastes exactly like a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. I also switched from TC mode to power controlled mode, and the flavors are much better and give a better hit, but it kills my battery and drinks juice like a capri-sun.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #728 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 10:33:52 »
I'm def in for milkman and churrios for when I get to 0 nic!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #729 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 12:10:20 »

In other news, my 'Churrios' by the vaping rabbit came in. It tastes exactly like a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. I also switched from TC mode to power controlled mode, and the flavors are much better and give a better hit, but it kills my battery and drinks juice like a capri-sun.

I emailed returns @ elementvape and we'll see what they say about the charger. They shipped **** so fast, I assume their CS will be decent.

And I bought all Ni200 coils... I'm stuck with TC for now to not blow my face off?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #730 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 13:42:44 »

I emailed returns @ elementvape and we'll see what they say about the charger. They shipped **** so fast, I assume their CS will be decent.

And I bought all Ni200 coils... I'm stuck with TC for now to not blow my face off?

Not necessarily, I'm not good with the whole 'resistance maths' but any coils can be used in power control mode just with varying appropriate power levels.

With my .38ti coil i know i like around 25w/3.08v. I can pop a Ni coil back in when i get home today and test, unless someone else has an opinion for you to try.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #731 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 14:25:04 »
So elementvape said my charger is fine. Could vary on battery manufacture, how much I ran them down, etc. 3-8 hours is acceptable, but I should eventually try diff batteries.

I just need a back-up plan if it is going to take 6 hours. Can't run to a cig.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #732 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 14:27:26 »
So elementvape said my charger is fine. Could vary on battery manufacture, how much I ran them down, etc. 3-8 hours is acceptable, but I should eventually try diff batteries.

Time for more batteries!

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #733 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 14:29:10 »

Time for more batteries!

Can never have too many batteries.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #734 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 14:31:00 »

Time for more batteries!

Can never have too many batteries.

Can always have too little moneys. Gonna wait til I need more juice so I can save on shipping. Let's see... 10 spirits a day for 4 days now... that would have been 2 packs at around $7.50 a pop. $15 less in cigs = almost 2 batteries. Plus the whole health thing. :D

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #735 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 16:01:26 »

absyrd I have some gear for you hun8) 3-4 .5 ss premades for your crown and some other stuff(i have the rba deck for it so i build my own and don't need them).... The stainless steel coils for the the crown have pretty good flavor also

Offline abswyfe

• I <3 Geekhack
« Reply #736 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 16:01:36 »
If this continues to work and you all basically save my hubby's life I pretty much owe you all... you know... favors  :-*
He has heart disease and cancer in his family history
I've seen enough hospitals for a lifetime
Thank you all Destiny supporters and all you fun people in off topic! I think I will try to stick around for a while!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #737 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 16:11:02 »
If this continues to work and you all basically save my hubby's life I pretty much owe you all... you know... favors  :-*
He has heart disease and cancer in his family history
I've seen enough hospitals for a lifetime

You are my only motivation! I will not rot in a hospital and make you have to go it alone.

Thank goodness we have all these new friends. Blessed.

absyrd I have some gear for you hun8) 3-4 .5 ss premades for your crown and some other stuff(i have the rba deck for it so i build my own and don't need them).... The stainless steel coils for the the crown have pretty good flavor also

Ugh. Too many people giving me stuff. I would like to try something other than nickel, for sure, and really crank up the powa!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #738 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 05:07:30 »
The ****? The resistance on my ni200 decided to go up to .23 after I took the whole tank off after spilling. Could that be from getting juice on the contact?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #739 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 08:24:20 »
The ****? The resistance on my ni200 decided to go up to .23 after I took the whole tank off after spilling. Could that be from getting juice on the contact?

Ive had this problem with coilc before. Take the tank off the mod and let it sit for ~5 minutes. Then put it on and scan the resistance again (up and down arrow at the same time at yours) and it should be good. Is there a way to lock the resistance on that one? If so make sure you do it after it reads the right resistance.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #740 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 10:50:03 »
I think holding up and down is what locks it.

I tried taking tank off and resetting to 0, but put it back on and, bammo, back to .23.

EDIT: Put new coil in. Back down to .16. Gonna stick with that.

And two out of 5 of these sampler juices make me want to barf. Anything "cream" or "sugar" or not a STRONG berry flavor = puke.

Went to local vape spot today as suggested by tj and found:
http://thevaporchef.com/products/vanill-o-mint
Got it in 6mg 70VG/30PG and it tastes like light green tic tacs. Could be my ADV.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 December 2015, 11:40:47 by absyrd »

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #741 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 15:46:53 »
Picked up my custom box today.

CNC aluminum case with magnetic cover. Painted and cleared with automotive paint.
Dual 18650 in series with a Raptor step-down chip.

RDA is the Lush by Wotofo. Dual 5 wrap 24 awg kanthal. (0.25 ohm). I've been keeping the box at about 40% power.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #742 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 16:42:52 »
Picked up my custom box today.

CNC aluminum case with magnetic cover. Painted and cleared with automotive paint.
Dual 18650 in series with a Raptor step-down chip.

RDA is the Lush by Wotofo. Dual 5 wrap 24 awg kanthal. (0.25 ohm). I've been keeping the box at about 40% power.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I love my lush wotofo makes some nice affordable products!!
I have really been wanting to get a mechanical or unregulated mod. Does anyone know of a decent one for $75-$100 ??? I know flawless has the tug boxes for $125 but I was hoping to spend a little less

Beautiful custom by the way !!!!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #743 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 16:52:36 »
Got my jaybo wismec reuleaux today with 3x@18650s been running temp control all day through my also wismec/jaybo indestructible (figure I would match my rba with my mod 8)...)with dual 6wrap 24g stainless steel hitting it hard and the battery has not gone down at all after 8 hours haha I'm loving this .....I highly recommend updating the firmware if you have this mod because mine was all over with the resistance and tc modes were jacked up.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #744 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 17:49:53 »
Got my jaybo wismec reuleaux today with 3x@18650s been running temp control all day through my also wismec/jaybo indestructible (figure I would match my rba with my mod 8)...)with dual 6wrap 24g stainless steel hitting it hard and the battery has not gone down at all after 8 hours haha I'm loving this .....I highly recommend updating the firmware if you have this mod because mine was all over with the resistance and tc modes were jacked up.

I just got my 2 reauleauxs today, too!

I got an rx and a dna to use.  Very excite.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #745 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 17:49:57 »

Jealous of that battery life. I'm draining my sigelei like a mofo. Glad y'all recommended that at least or I'd be boned.

Also... grab bag juices were Rock Candy (nice) and Banana (not great), but they accidentally sent me 0mg nic. Guess they want me to quit faster. hehe

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #746 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 20:41:14 »
Got my grab bag juices in and I got:
$100 apple pie (high VG) by nothern lights cape co - it's really good! Nice fresh apple flavor with a hint of cinnamon crust flavor

Key Lime Cookie by Ripe Vapes - I haven't tried this yet, but I will as soon as I finish a tank of the apple pie. It smells really good though.

I'm in the same boat as sed8, I've dropped TC and have been thinking about a mechanical mod or maybe just a better/more powerful mod and would love some recommendations!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #747 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 21:26:51 »
Got my grab bag juices in and I got:
$100 apple pie (high VG) by nothern lights cape co - it's really good! Nice fresh apple flavor with a hint of cinnamon crust flavor

Key Lime Cookie by Ripe Vapes - I haven't tried this yet, but I will as soon as I finish a tank of the apple pie. It smells really good though.

I'm in the same boat as sed8, I've dropped TC and have been thinking about a mechanical mod or maybe just a better/more powerful mod and would love some recommendations!

I love $100 apple pie.  Good choice.

In my opinion, if you go mechanical, you either have to be good at building very low or spend $ on a series box.  (Or be able to build one, obv). 

If you want more power, but also regulated power, look at the reauleaux (either rx200 or dna200).  Great price either way with insane battery life possibilities (btw, get the brown lg 18650s) and a near perfect shape to hold.  Other options include the efusion (dna200 mod), sigelli 200w tc or the snow wolf 2.0 when it comes out in Feb.  Another good option that uses the same chip (I think) as the snow wolf - https://www.myvapingoutlet.com/products/barbaric-bv200-tc-mod/8430.  I preordered on on black friday and should be getting it late next week.  It's probably my second favorite mod to hold (rollo took that spot up top today), 200w, dual 18650, solid as hell and looks like a mini xbox 360 in white.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #748 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 05:08:07 »
Is TC @ 450F with 35-40J causing me to go through juice and batteries so quick? I really like the hits I'm getting as it feels like a cig. I guess that is the trade-off?

And the reauleaux looks awesome. Way more than I need right now, but cool nonetheless.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #749 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 05:46:16 »
Is TC @ 450F with 35-40J causing me to go through juice and batteries so quick? I really like the hits I'm getting as it feels like a cig. I guess that is the trade-off?

And the reauleaux looks awesome. Way more than I need right now, but cool nonetheless.
450f is not insanely high for Tc mode however I have not been using joules as a measurement most the time. I'm not sure if that's high or not ..? Maybe someone here can comment ...? Anyways I'm sorry to here your struggling a bit out the gate absurd although I can say you seem to have taken to it very swiftly with much fewer (big) mistakes then I did at first. 8) TJs recommendation for for the brown LG batteries is a solid one (hg2s I believe) they are a 3000mah 20a  (tested and proven ) battery your vtc4s while awesome batteries are only 2100 mah basically they hit a bit harder but don't last as long . I found them on sale for $6 a piece I think ..... Also pm your addy so I can shoot you some goodies 8)