Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 464701 times)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #850 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 16:28:08 »
I think I just didn't prime the coil/cotton for long enough. Walked away from it for 30 mins and it is fine now. Still like my crown better for the time being.

Prob gonna try the triple coil next:
https://www.elementvape.com/smok-tfv4-replacement-triple-coil-0-2ohm-pack-of-5

EDIT: Already through half a tank of juice. Jebus ****ing christ. Good thing for mechsauce.

Triple coil best coil for tfv4 that I've tried.  But crown is still better and herakles plus might be better than that.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #851 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 16:34:21 »
Triple coil best coil for tfv4 that I've tried.  But crown is still better and herakles plus might be better than that.

Word. I just wanted a 2nd tank so I can switch between juices on the fly. Also wanted to try something new for $25.

I just read two reviews that said 70W is the best for this pre-installed coil. I feel like its gonna melt my face off haha.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #852 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 16:45:27 »

Word. I just wanted a 2nd tank so I can switch between juices on the fly. Also wanted to try something new for $25.

I just read two reviews that said 70W is the best for this pre-installed coil. I feel like its gonna melt my face off haha.

Which coil at 70w? the dual clapton?
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #853 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 16:50:52 »
Yep. The .35ohm TF-CLP2 that comes pre-installed. I'm ripping it at 70 right now and actually getting clouds. Chain-vaping is getting hot af, though. Man this is enjoyable. I don't know what kind of damage I'm doing to myself, but it can't be worse than cigs, right? :p
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #854 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 16:54:44 »
Yep. The .35ohm TF-CLP2 that comes pre-installed. I'm ripping it at 70 right now and actually getting clouds. Chain-vaping is getting hot af, though. Man this is enjoyable. I don't know what kind of damage I'm doing to myself, but it can't be worse than cigs, right? :p

Damn.... my eVic only hits 60, now im sad.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #855 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 16:58:21 »
Just turnt down to 60. Still fine. 40 sucked ****.

Flavor differences are crazy with diff coils and cotton.

Also, hate "new coil" flav. I'm puffing away to get rid of it. Haha.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #856 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 17:00:59 »

Yay, time to max out my mods potential!

New coils definitely need to be broken in.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #857 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 18:09:41 »

Yay, time to max out my mods potential!

New coils definitely need to be broken in.
took my tvf4 to work because everyone talking about them hitting the rba deck single clapton.59 33 watts chain pulling on my break....it looks and feels just like the clouds I rip At lower resistances and higher watts .... Taste amazing !!! If you can get your rba deck to work properly it's actually quite amazing

Also hitting good life's deadly sin definitely my new favorite juice and very affordable 100ml bottles with discount $25
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #858 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 18:19:35 »
I can't chain pull on it. It gets too hot. Will try the rba single clapton after I wear this coil down.

Will try the deadly sin. Cheap enough to be worth a test. Thanks for recommendation.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #859 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 00:53:02 »
hey Sed, your vid you linked was SUPER helpful!

I got me Aeolus clone came in and i built a dual coil .27 26g kanthal build in it. Im running it at ~35w on my eVic and its a damn good vape! Flavor is crazy!

I want to use my Tugbox soon but im not sure what kind of build i should put in it, Joey i know you have one, what are you running in it?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #860 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 04:28:08 »
I can't chain pull on it. It gets too hot. Will try the rba single clapton after I wear this coil down.

Will try the deadly sin. Cheap enough to be worth a test. Thanks for recommendation.
well let me throw a tad in the sampler I'm sending also sorry about slacking I have been waiting on something . the deadly sin is a sweet very smooth tobaco but it's definitely not for everyone. On another note I almost have it away because when I first got it I couldn't even vape it haha after 2 weeks of steepi g it's my favorite juice. The whole steeping deal is definitely not a myth
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #861 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 05:29:11 »
Don't apologize. I can wait for my surprise package. <3

Going to try steeping a 30ml bottle vs just puffing it straight away. Also going to try a 6-12 hour "breathing" test.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #862 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 05:30:46 »
Don't apologize. I can wait for my surprise package. <3

Going to try steeping a 30ml bottle vs just puffing it straight away. Also going to try a 6-12 hour "breathing" test.

Some juices definitely need to be steeped, Mt. Baker immediately comes to mind. I ordered a couple bottles from them last year and they were quite frankly awful when I got them. I let them steep for about 3 months and they were wayyyyyyyy better.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #863 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 05:37:02 »
It doesn't help that my taste buds are still all ****ed up from smoking weeks later. I'm starting to taste and smell stuff better, but most of the time my food and juices are basically a roll of the dice when it comes to fully tasting and enjoying them.

EDIT: Yep. Just filled with "Grape Drank" and it tastes like butthole this morning. Was so good the other day.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 December 2015, 05:44:14 by absyrd »

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #864 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 20:43:11 »

damn you sed8 and TJ

don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #865 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 20:46:32 »

damn you sed8 and TJ

Show Image

Nice.  I just got a sapor and an origen v2 clone today and a dna200 w/ LG HG2s on black friday.  busy as **** this week though so no time to build

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #866 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 20:49:56 »

damn you sed8 and TJ

Show Image

Nice.  I just got a sapor and an origen v2 clone today and a dna200 w/ LG HG2s on black friday.  busy as **** this week though so no time to build

a mod that vapes...

you just edged out hoffman
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #867 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 20:52:53 »

Tried my hand at a clapton, not too shabby I feel

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #868 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 22:11:55 »

damn you sed8 and TJ

Show Image

a mod that vapes...

you just edged out hoffman

I'm not the biggest fan of the sapor, but #rollolife.  Also, I'm kinda loving the new herakles plus

I got my vaporshark dna200 listed for sale on reddit for $180 shipped, so if someone here is interested, feel free to pm me.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #869 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 01:39:47 »
Why ditching the dna already?

And nice color choice on yours, punks!

EDIT: Need a juice to go with my coffee in the morning. Mint makes the coffee taste funny and all the sweet **** doesn't help. Perhaps a tobacco?

Also... monitor heat steeping?
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:45:28 by absyrd »

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #870 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 04:49:17 »
Just the vaporshark, I still have a reauleaux dna mod.

What I vape with coffee -
http://threedukesvapor.com/shop/the-duchess/
http://threedukesvapor.com/shop/the-duke/

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #871 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 05:02:52 »
Gotcha.

And that blows they have to shut down their online biz.

Will go to vape shop today with a cup of coffee and try some tobacoo and nutty flavors.

EDIT: Also not liking this tfv4. Anyone want it for free (CONUS)? Sed8 since you sending me crown coils?
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 December 2015, 05:15:08 by absyrd »

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #872 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 05:18:38 »
Gotcha.

And that blows they have to shut down their online biz.

Will go to vape shop today with a cup of coffee and try some tobacoo and nutty flavors.

EDIT: Also not liking this tfv4. Anyone want it for free (CONUS)? Sed8 since you sending me crown coils?

They've been going downhill so bad lately, it's such a shame. I really like their products, but I mean finish peeling after a month? Plus their site got hacked and leaked a whole bunch of CC info. Really wish it didn't come to this

EDIT: If Sed8 doesn't take it, I will <3

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #873 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 05:26:17 »
I think she has one (plus a ton of other tanks), so she'll prolly turn it down. She is just making me a care package; had to offer her first. It is def yours if she doesn't want it, my favorite MFer.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #874 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 10:03:29 »
tfv4 mini is going to dgneo courtesy of sed8 wanting to spread the love. Thanks!

PM me addy, plz.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #875 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 11:46:55 »
Okay. Got my realeuax rx200. Just like sed8 said, in power mode this thing just barely eats battery. GREAT to have for all-around puffing all day.

I did NOT change the wattage on all the TC modes when I first got it. Today I accidentally pressed 3 times and it switched to 200W TC without me noticing... until I fired and it instantly burnt up my coil and cotton and throat and lungs. Hahahaha.

Also more mechsauce review:
"Antidote" - Disgusting. Supposed to be strawberry shortcake ice cream bar. Naaaasty.
"Berry Sabotage" - Again proves that I hate milk/cream flavors. Tastes just like described and it isn't a good vape flavor. Crunch berries sounded so enticing.
"Waterhog" - Good, not great. VERY light watermelon flavor.

"Cosmic V" is still my go-to from there so far.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #876 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 11:58:28 »
Really wishing I had gotten one of those realeuax's. My evic doesn't have enough power and I'm still experimenting with getting the tug box running properly.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #877 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 12:10:13 »
Really wishing I had gotten one of those realeuax's. My evic doesn't have enough power and I'm still experimenting with getting the tug box running properly.

So get one.  Just because you don't already have one doesn't mean you missed out on the fun.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #878 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 12:12:18 »

So get one.  Just because you don't already have one doesn't mean you missed out on the fun.

Missed out, foreverrrrrrr

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #879 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 12:13:17 »

Haha, the money part would be the issue since I just dropped so much $ already. I'll have to get one probably after the holidays.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #880 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 12:18:38 »
I only got it because it was $40 after using my points with elementvape. Seriously haven't seen the battery meter going down and I've been puffing hard since last night trying out juices by the 30ml bottle.

PS - I am getting all kinds of emails from juice places and **** asking me to call lawmakers to stop 40% taxes on vaping products. Time to jump into action!
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 December 2015, 12:20:57 by absyrd »

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #881 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 12:25:40 »
I only got it because it was $40 after using my points with elementvape. Seriously haven't seen the battery meter going down and I've been puffing hard since last night trying out juices by the 30ml bottle.

PS - I am getting all kinds of emails from juice places and **** asking me to call lawmakers to stop 40% taxes on vaping products. Time to jump into action!

Oh good stuff! I could swing a rx200 for 40$

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #882 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 12:53:27 »

Funny thing it is technically smaller than my sigelei. It is much shorter... same height as evic mini. It is just 1 battery wider and much heavier. It doesn't have the grippy case the sigelei has, though, and with the extra weight I almost dropped it a few times. I'd say I could fit it in about half of the pairs of pants/jeans I own without it being too tight to get out on the regular. Gonna try lugging it around NYC tomorrow.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #883 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 12:58:59 »

Funny thing it is technically smaller than my sigelei. It is much shorter... same height as evic mini. It is just 1 battery wider and much heavier. It doesn't have the grippy case the sigelei has, though, and with the extra weight I almost dropped it a few times. I'd say I could fit it in about half of the pairs of pants/jeans I own without it being too tight to get out on the regular. Gonna try lugging it around NYC tomorrow.

Interesting. I currently don't find my evic bulky to carry around (aside from the occasional tfv tank leaks).

I got some Christmas shopping to finish up this weekend but after that I'll see if I can pick on up, and some more batteries because I only have 2 lol.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #884 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 13:01:13 »
Wyfe bought me the LGs for Chanukah. Other than nearly blowing my head off and searing my lungs earlier, I'm having a blast quitting smoking.

My breaf either smells like lemonade or mint. Another plus for when I get close to all the strippers.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #885 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 13:03:06 »
Wyfe bought me the LGs for Chanukah. Other than nearly blowing my head off and searing my lungs earlier, I'm having a blast quitting smoking.

My breaf either smells like lemonade or mint. Another plus for when I get close to all the strippers.

Lol. I never thought that something I was using to quit smoking could be a hobby. My wife enjoys the many different smells. She particularly loved a lime skittle flavor I had in my RDA yesterday.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #886 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 13:05:03 »
So far I've managed to get 5 people to switch from ciggs to vapes, and all of them couldn't be happier.

absyrd, what flavor types do you normally go for?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #887 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 13:08:35 »
So far I've managed to get 5 people to switch from ciggs to vapes, and all of them couldn't be happier.

Good on you for getting people away from the cancer sticks. I only wish I tried vaping years ago before quitting multiple times after buying chantix at $270 per pop.

I been trying every flavor I can from mechsauce. Some of the berries are just okay, but mostly gross. I think my taste buds are still ****ed up weeks later after smoking 10 cigs a day for a little while.

I really need a good tobacco, I think, for morning coffee.

Gotta be done soon testing as I think I'll just keep two crowns going at once: one with Vanill-O-Mint from Vapor Chef and one with Cosmic V from mechsauce. Such a shame about Mech Mint being way too ****ing minty as it is waaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #888 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 13:21:05 »

Good on you for getting people away from the cancer sticks. I only wish I tried vaping years ago before quitting multiple times after buying chantix at $270 per pop.

I been trying every flavor I can from mechsauce. Some of the berries are just okay, but mostly gross. I think my taste buds are still ****ed up weeks later after smoking 10 cigs a day for a little while.

Gotta be done soon testing as I think I'll just keep two crowns going at once: one with Vanill-O-Mint from Vapor Chef and one with Cosmic V from mechsauce. Such a shame about Mech Mint being way too ****ing minty as it is waaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper.

Word, I've heard a ton of good things about Indigo's RY: http://www.indigovapor.com/indigo-ry/

Not sure if you're looking for just Tobacco, but if you wanna add a bit of sweetness, it seems right up your alley.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #889 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 16:57:39 »

damn you sed8 and TJ

Show Image

ahhh haha yours looks so much sexier then mine 8) sapor is such a great rda at first I was not impressed with it at all and then one day I accidently fired it about 20 watts higher then I normally do and it sprang to life ...dosent matter what type of coil set up I use it takes 10-30more watts in the sapor then in any other tank or rda with the exact same setup. It might have something to do with the top down airflow !!!

Why I love the sapor

An authentic in a variety of colors for less then $30 got mine for $12 from fasttech.

Huge well that holds a decent amount of juice

The screwdriver hex tool that comes with it is THE **** seriously I would almost but it just for the tool haha

Comes with a drip tip adapter to fit your favorite drip tips (however the chuff top that comes with it really hits better then most tips I have tried)...

And my favorite is the thing is ALMOST leak proof  :thumb: I can't tell you how stoked I am to find an rda I can leave on my mod and yet toss in my purse !!!!

Also @ PD thanks again for getting me into this new hobby as I haven't had this much fun collecting and enjoying a hobby since I got into mech keyboards 8) sorry for the wall of text
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 December 2015, 17:10:39 by Sed8op8 »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #890 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 17:08:16 »

ok absyrd have you packed up with some good tobacco's

Goodlifes Deadly Sin
Genius Juices John Wayne
Revolution Vapers Broadway's
 And I have been waiting on one of my favorite tobacco juices ever which is Sagamore from Adirondack Vapor but it's taking forever. Anyways I hope you like one

Other good tobacco's

Crescent City Clouds Foojuice

Nicotickets The Virus and aptly named the Cure

Charlie Nobles Tripoli
Are all ones I have tried And liked

And Indigo has a bunch of tobacco's I haven't tried

Also I loved the haze dripper tank clone so much I saw this and impulse bought it because I love the tank below the deck with the vertical coil style "Genesis" rdtas
http://www.vapordna.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HCFODI&Click=38

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #891 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 17:08:59 »

And I've gotten five vapers to start smoking! Muhahaha!!!

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #892 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 17:17:30 »

y u do dis /cry

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #893 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 17:19:18 »

y u do dis /cry

Super villain

Nah most of my friends who smoked now vape. Only one through me, but he convinced others. One even works at a shop! Sadly the one person who needs it most is....well let's not get into that.

I vape no nic every few months, I love creamy flavours and mint flavours.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #894 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 18:02:34 »
Awesome day for vape mail

Got my wismec/jaybo noisy cricket
Ok I don't know why this thing is not more popular I got it for $28 and it is freaking amazing 😱 it is my first series mech mod and it is out of control amazingly powerful and sexy af (not to mention tiny) I freaking love it

60ml of 63maui's malasada (maple cake donut with milk )

120 ml of genius juices john Wayne (love the bottle)

Nitecore d4 charger because the tiny 2 bay one was driving me nuts

And 4 more lg hg2s because they da best

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #895 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 18:07:47 »
Anyone know of a good coffee flavored juice that doesn't **** out a coil in a couple days or even hours?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #896 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 18:25:41 »
Anyone know of a good coffee flavored juice that doesn't **** out a coil in a couple days or even hours?
creamy Latte from blue dot vapers been vaping it for 4 days now in the morning and my coils look relatively ungunkified 8) tastes great and is amazingly affordable

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #897 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 18:51:01 »
creamy Latte from blue dot vapers been vaping it for 4 days now in the morning and my coils look relatively ungunkified 8) tastes great and is amazingly affordable

Thanks, will check them out
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #898 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 23:47:46 »
Okay. Got my realeuax rx200. Just like sed8 said, in power mode this thing just barely eats battery. GREAT to have for all-around puffing all day.

I did NOT change the wattage on all the TC modes when I first got it. Today I accidentally pressed 3 times and it switched to 200W TC without me noticing... until I fired and it instantly burnt up my coil and cotton and throat and lungs. Hahahaha.

Also more mechsauce review:
"Antidote" - Disgusting. Supposed to be strawberry shortcake ice cream bar. Naaaasty.
"Berry Sabotage" - Again proves that I hate milk/cream flavors. Tastes just like described and it isn't a good vape flavor. Crunch berries sounded so enticing.
"Waterhog" - Good, not great. VERY light watermelon flavor.

"Cosmic V" is still my go-to from there so far.

I'm surprised you didn't like antidote. Are you sure you let it steep long enough? Because it's definitely one of my favorite flavors.
Cosmic V is great, but definitely not an ADV for me.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #899 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 06:51:39 »
Can't wait to try those sed8. THANK YOU!!!

And I guess I'll let the "Antidote" steep for a long while. It really just tastes like **** right now.