Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 464697 times)

Offline KoalaKaiser

• I make onions cry.
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #900 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 00:58:21 »

Got my wismec/jaybo noisy cricket
Ok I don't know why this thing is not more popular I got it for $28 and it is freaking amazing 😱 it is my first series mech mod and it is out of control amazingly powerful and sexy af (not to mention tiny) I freaking love it

I got the opportunity to try one out the other day when I picked up a new kit myself. Definitely on the list of things to buy in the coming weeks.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #901 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 04:53:25 »
Any unicorn bottle or dripper on juice 60ml and above I cannot fill my tank without drizzling a bunch right down the ol' air hole. Juice leakage is a serious problem. Any tips?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #902 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 10:11:47 »
http://vapenw.com/aromamizer-rdta-by-steam-crave

If you have been on the fence here ya go $20 with the sexy af black version for $3 more 8)

I paid $35 for mine and still consider some of my better purchases
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #903 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 11:41:43 »
Testing independentvaporcompany because 30% off til tomorrow. Will do a flavor review when it gets here.

Also... way to flush tank of a flavor that just doesn't want to come out?
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 December 2015, 11:45:47 by absyrd »
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #904 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 12:47:44 »
Testing independentvaporcompany because 30% off til tomorrow. Will do a flavor review when it gets here.

Also... way to flush tank of a flavor that just doesn't want to come out?
vodka or running alcohol
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #905 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 09:16:07 »
Any suggestions for a sub ohm tank with decently priced TC coils to replace my Melo?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #906 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 09:21:48 »
Any suggestions for a sub ohm tank with decently priced TC coils to replace my Melo?

Uwell Crown is the only tank I've really liked out of 3 so far. I've used the ni200 .15ohms, .25 ss and .5 ss.

I am noob, though.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #907 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 09:23:14 »

Uwell Crown is the only tank I've really liked out of 3 so far. I've used the ni200 .15ohms, .25 ss and .5 ss.

I am noob, though.

Buddy just got the Uwell as well and he's loving it. Tried it myself and I was really pleased.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #908 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 09:26:53 »
vaping while I have stomach flu is awful, would not recommend
I love Elzy

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #909 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 09:40:33 »
vaping while I have stomach flu is awful, would not recommend

Ugh. I don't think ANY flavor would jive well when sick with a stomach bug. Feel better Sifo!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #910 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 09:45:44 »

I am noob, though.

Buddy just got the Uwell as well and he's loving it. Tried it myself and I was really pleased.

Any ideas how well it works in tc mode on a 40 watt device?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #911 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 09:46:50 »
I've been running power mode at 40w on .5 and .25 ss coils. Also run 450F on both at 40w as well as the ni200. Nice and flavorful.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #912 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 10:43:01 »
I've been running power mode at 40w on .5 and .25 ss coils. Also run 450F on both at 40w as well as the ni200. Nice and flavorful.
don't forget the uwell crown has stainless steel coils which can be used in tc mode if your device supports SS TC ! It's the only form of tc I like and really kicks out the flavor compared to other vaping mediums I have tried (kanthal,nichrome,titanium nickel etc) ....8)

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #913 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 11:23:43 »
don't forget the uwell crown has stainless steel coils which can be used in tc mode if your device supports SS TC ! It's the only form of tc I like and really kicks out the flavor compared to other vaping mediums I have tried (kanthal,nichrome,titanium nickel etc) ....8)

I have the istick 40 watt tc that only supports ni200 for tc.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #914 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 12:49:22 »

If only I hadn't just sold my evic mini...

Sorry, not going to give you the vaporshark dna200 I'm trying to sell, that's a little too generous for my blood.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #915 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 14:48:09 »

If only I hadn't just sold my evic mini...

Sorry, not going to give you the vaporshark dna200 I'm trying to sell, that's a little too generous for my blood.

Don't worry about it.  Power is power, so long as it fires the coil at the advertised power levels, does it really make that much of a difference?  This is not a sarcastic or **** comment, but an actual question.  The only devices I have had are the MVP 2.0, the istick 30 and the TC40.

Offline notbrain

« Reply #916 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 17:24:56 »
Anyone know of a short stubby cylindrical (not a box! :D) mod that takes one of those half-height 18650 batteries? Or even a dual AA configuration?

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #917 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:30:31 »
Anyone know of a short stubby cylindrical (not a box! :D) mod that takes one of those half-height 18650 batteries? Or even a dual AA configuration?

What you're looking for is an 18350 mod. I just saw one recently but can't remember where.

Edit: Here is the one I was looking at getting
http://www.evcigarettes.com/smoktech-magneto-ii-no-logo/
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:36:55 by UsualSuspectXXX »

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #918 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:31:43 »
I think you guys have me sold on the crown, even more so now that I found out it comes in black.

I think I might be in the market for a new mod, and am looking for suggestions.

I do have a couple requirements and very important stats.

Battery life is the biggest consideration.  Also temp control is a must for Ni200.  Price needs to be under 100USD but would like to stay under 75.  The one other requirement is no externally charged battery.  I vape fairly often with it on the charger.

Some mods I have found that input would be great on is the following

Smok X M80 pro. Pros 4400mah battery with very reasonable price.

Joyetech eVic VT. Pros 5000mah battery, legit DNA chip probably find it for under 100

Are there any other mods that would fit my requirements, or should I pick one of these and run?

Yes I would entertain buying used from here provided it hasn't been used long due to non replaceable batteries.

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #919 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 21:29:05 »
Also I loved the haze dripper tank clone so much I saw this and impulse bought it because I love the tank below the deck with the vertical coil style "Genesis" rdtas
http://www.vapordna.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HCFODI&Click=38

this looks super awesome. let us know how it vapes!

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #920 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 21:39:48 »
I think you guys have me sold on the crown, even more so now that I found out it comes in black.

Battery life is the biggest consideration.  Also temp control is a must for Ni200.  Price needs to be under 100USD but would like to stay under 75.  The one other requirement is no externally charged battery.  I vape fairly often with it on the charger.

Joyetech eVic VT. Pros 5000mah battery, legit DNA chip probably find it for under 100

Are there any other mods that would fit my requirements, or should I pick one of these and run?

Yes I would entertain buying used from here provided it hasn't been used long due to non replaceable batteries.

I currently have the eVic VT and its a great mod, the battery life is amazing in TC mode and still very good at high level VW mode. It also charges pretty quick even with the large battery.

The only issues I have with it are the 60w max power for VW mode, since ive been getting into RBAs and RDAs 60w just isnt enough. It also only supports NI & TI temp control so no SS coils sadly.

If your not a power chaser, then its definitely a great mod. I got mine for ~60$ including a eGo one MEGA tank whos titanium coils are great for TC.

B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #921 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 21:48:35 »

I currently have the eVic VT and its a great mod, the battery life is amazing in TC mode and still very good at high level VW mode. It also charges pretty quick even with the large battery.

The only issues I have with it are the 60w max power for VW mode, since ive been getting into RBAs and RDAs 60w just isnt enough. It also only supports NI & TI temp control so no SS coils sadly.

If your not a power chaser, then its definitely a great mod. I got mine for ~60$ including a eGo one MEGA tank whos titanium coils are great for TC.

Thanks for the vote.  I am not worried about the 60w limitation for RBAs and RDAs as I only use tanks due to long days at work.  I am enjoying TC so I will be using it in that mode.  Curently looking at picking up the Uwell Crown black edition for a new mod.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #922 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:00:18 »
Found a good way to fill my tanks by accident. Dunno how I missed it before. I'm really sick of accidentally squeezing **** down my air tube with the huge droppers and massive 120ml bottle tips.

http://thevaporchef.com/products/3ml-luer-lock-syringe-and-18g-blunt-applicator-tip

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #923 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:01:32 »
Found a good way to fill my tanks by accident. Dunno how I missed it before. I'm really sick of accidentally squeezing **** down my air tube with the huge droppers and massive 120ml bottle tips.

http://thevaporchef.com/products/3ml-luer-lock-syringe-and-18g-blunt-applicator-tip

I think if i start leaving syringes in my big mess of Vape stuff people might go from thinking i vape, to im doing heroin.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #924 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:05:18 »
Blunt tip, yo. I assume that ain't good for heroin unless you are a major masochist.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #925 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:01:32 »
Thanks guys, I pulled the trigger for an evic VT in black with red and a crown in black.  Both from vapordna.com.  also picked up a few extra tc coils for it.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #926 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:02:20 »
Thanks guys, I pulled the trigger for an evic VT in black with red and a crown in black.  Both from vapordna.com.  also picked up a few extra tc coils for it.

Nice! You will not be disappointed. I rarely get anywhere even near 60W, so that is a fine mod in my eyes.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:04:13 by absyrd »

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #927 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:10:00 »

Nice! You will not be disappointed. I rarely get anywhere even near 60W, so that is a fine mod in my eyes.

Wattage really wasn't a concern, it was the mAh that was my number one priority, in a built in battery.  Just don't feel like delving into that rabbit hole.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #928 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 11:13:57 »
I like that company. I trust in their stuff. And I understand you wanting the simplicity of plug'n'play. Keep us updated how it rips!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #929 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 17:45:46 »
121510-0

Got it running.  Wife was complaing about the clouds driftig across the living room very shortly.

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #930 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 00:59:03 »
Picked this box from a few in a shop that sells popdeez and got this mini dripper inside

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #931 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 05:48:28 »
(Attachment Link)

Got it running.  Wife was complaing about the clouds driftig across the living room very shortly.

Haha. My wyfe loves how the house smells like lemonade, berries, mint, etc. Doesn't mind the clouds at all.

How you like the crown?

And mechsauce.com messed up an order, so to make up for it they sent me 100ml of Cosmic V.

I went back to try some other stuff and got 5% off for being return customer. Orangesicle, key lime, and berries otw. Will review when they get here.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #932 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 07:26:50 »
(Attachment Link)

Haha. My wyfe loves how the house smells like lemonade, berries, mint, etc. Doesn't mind the clouds at all.

How you like the crown?

And mechsauce.com messed up an order, so to make up for it they sent me 100ml of Cosmic V.

I went back to try some other stuff and got 5% off for being return customer. Orangesicle, key lime, and berries otw. Will review when they get here.

Nice! It's happened to me too.
I just finished up a Schwartz Doom Pie (key lime), and it definitely needed to steep longer than normal. Let me know how you like it.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #933 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 07:32:30 »
Will def let it steep. Thanks for advice.

Turns out I'm a complete citrus **** after trying independent vapor co's nillionaire grapefruit. Too expensive, though, so I opted to test mechsauce's other citrus type flavors.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #934 on: Sun, 27 December 2015, 07:41:17 »
Will def let it steep. Thanks for advice.

Turns out I'm a complete citrus **** after trying independent vapor co's nillionaire grapefruit. Too expensive, though, so I opted to test mechsauce's other citrus type flavors.

I'm usually not a big fan of citrus juice, but Cosmic V and Schwartz Doom Pie were both fantastic!

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #935 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 16:51:39 »
Just ordered a Smok Koopor Plus 200W TC Mod and some VTC5 batteries from Element vape. Need more power, the 60w is too low for some coils and just makes it taste 'blah'.

Thinking of ordering some MechSauce flavors soon to try. And some more of the different VTF4 coils as well.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #936 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 17:16:29 »
I'm down to 35w power mode on these .5 SS coils and I'm in flavor town. And ****ing hell my batts last forever.

Let us know how the Smok is. I love elementvape. Great CS, fast shipping, etc.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #937 on: Mon, 28 December 2015, 22:10:39 »
So I tried one of the Ni200 coils in my Crown, and don't care for the flavor near as much as the stainless coils.  I am using the eVic VT that maxes out at 60 watts.  Which coils would you guy recommend.   have yet to see Ti coils for the Crown as the mod supports TC with those, but yeah.  Would I be ok running the .25 ohm coils or should I stick with the .5 ohm? 

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #938 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 02:27:38 »
So I tried one of the Ni200 coils in my Crown, and don't care for the flavor near as much as the stainless coils.  I am using the eVic VT that maxes out at 60 watts.  Which coils would you guy recommend.   have yet to see Ti coils for the Crown as the mod supports TC with those, but yeah.  Would I be ok running the .25 ohm coils or should I stick with the .5 ohm? 

You are totally fine running the .25 SS. I need to run them side by side to test them against each other as I have both, but right now I have the ni200 in one and don't mind it at all.

Offline KoalaKaiser

• I make onions cry.
« Reply #939 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 13:39:24 »
Anyone in here DIY juices and flavors?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #940 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 13:58:35 »

Making DIY juice is very much on my list, Just need to get a good set up going then I'm going to start investing into it.

Is this something that you do?

Offline KoalaKaiser

• I make onions cry.
« Reply #941 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:02:17 »

Making DIY juice is very much on my list, Just need to get a good set up going then I'm going to start investing into it.

Is this something that you do?

No, it's also something on my list of to-do's. I was seeing if anyone on here had any advice to give. I've been browsing google results but it's always good to get some one on one insight from people.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #942 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:18:31 »
My lungs volunteer for gh juice testing. Get on it.  ;D

Offline KoalaKaiser

• I make onions cry.
« Reply #943 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:21:06 »
I shall report back if I figure it out!  :thumb:

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #944 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:23:16 »

Whelp, game over for me boys

This mod has lasted me 3 days on a full charge,

No need to buy anything else it's perfect

DNA 200 can suck it
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #945 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:24:19 »
My lungs volunteer for gh juice testing. Get on it.  ;D

Soontm

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #946 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:26:44 »
Show Image

DNA 200 can suck it

I had both, I liked both, maybe even liked the dna a little more.  But I kept the rx and sold the dna to pay for a hexohm to go with the kennedy 24 I bought with the money I get from my other dna200 mod for sale.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #947 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:29:16 »
Show Image

DNA 200 can suck it

I had both, I liked both, maybe even liked the dna a little more.  But I kept the rx and sold the dna to pay for a hexohm to go with the kennedy 24 I bought with the money I get from my other dna200 mod for sale.

Duuuuude Kennedy 24mm is so good. Got it in brass for Xmas, part of my game over situation...

Airflow on it feels like it was made specifically for my lungs
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline KoalaKaiser

• I make onions cry.
« Reply #948 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:29:51 »
More

DNA 200 can suck it

Looking good ;)

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #949 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:30:40 »
Show Image

DNA 200 can suck it

TFV ftw! Using the one absyrd sent me, I'm a huge fan of it.