Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 464697 times)

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #950 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:42:59 »
as much as i love all the different options for the TFV4 im probably going to sell it. Constant leaking is annoying. 3 times I've had the top slide open and dump a whole tank of juice in my pocket.

I might sell my Evic + TFV as like a vape starter kit.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline KoalaKaiser

• I make onions cry.
« Reply #951 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 14:57:22 »
Anyone got suggestions for a tank upgrade from the Horizon Arctic? I love the thing but just trying to expand my horizons a little bit.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #952 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 15:00:32 »
Yep. Rx is lasting me 2-3 days. **** DNa for $120 more.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #953 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 15:01:22 »
Anyone got suggestions for a tank upgrade from the Horizon Arctic? I love the thing but just trying to expand my horizons a little bit.

Uwell crown or Herakles seem to be the suggested tanks currently.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #954 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 15:08:11 »

Uwell crown or Herakles seem to be the suggested tanks currently.

Herakles plus*, but yeah.  Crown or that.

I'm going to look into the new aspire cleito when it comes out.  Supposedly, it's real nice though.

Show Image

Whelp, game over for me boys

This mod has lasted me 3 days on a full charge,

No need to buy anything else it's perfect

DNA 200 can suck it

I had both, I liked both, maybe even liked the dna a little more.  But I kept the rx and sold the dna to pay for a hexohm to go with the kennedy 24 I bought with the money I get from my other dna200 mod for sale.

Duuuuude Kennedy 24mm is so good. Got it in brass for Xmas, part of my game over situation...

Airflow on it feels like it was made specifically for my lungs

I got zombie green and a zombie green hexohm 2.1 series box to put it on.  Haven't decided how to build it yet, though.

Offline KoalaKaiser

• I make onions cry.
« Reply #955 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 15:16:54 »
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll look into it. Been on the rda trip for a bit with the twisted. It's doing great so far.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #956 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 00:20:00 »
Anyone ever order from https://www.mtbakervapor.com/ ?

I just ordered a bunch of flavors from them, great prices.

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #957 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 00:21:02 »

tried some grape flavored juice from them a while ago, pretty good

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #958 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 01:06:28 »
Jumping out of a semi I was loading and guess what flies out of my pocket. Broke the glass on my subtank mini.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #959 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 01:15:04 »

Damn. Def nice prices and interesting selection. Will try them when I'm done all my 6mg... got 400ml stockpile.

Jumping out of a semi I was loading and guess what flies out of my pocket. Broke the glass on my subtank mini.

Noooooooooooo! Does it come with a back-up piece of glass?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #960 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 01:18:29 »

My friend use to order hundreds of flavors off of them, they were all pretty damn good. He moved on to http://flavorwest.com/ and I find their flavors to be better myself.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #961 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 01:21:21 »

Noooooooooooo! Does it come with a back-up piece of glass?

I have a vape shop by me that does replacements on most standard sized glass for $3. Unfortunately my tank is apparently fat AF because they only had 1 peice that fit. Then literally 30 seconds ago I noticed some juice on the outside of the glass; upon closer inspection my replacement now has a hairline fracture. Could be that the fall threw my tank a bit out of line.

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #962 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 02:51:55 »
Hey guys,

I was wondering whats good starting vape. Like whats a good box and juices to buy, I tried my friends  vape a couple of times and found it quite enjoyable and would like to know whats good

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #963 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 03:03:10 »
Hey guys,

I was wondering whats good starting vape. Like whats a good box and juices to buy, I tried my friends  vape a couple of times and found it quite enjoyable and would like to know whats good

You looking for portability? Battery life? Big tasty clouds? Budget?

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #964 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 03:03:48 »
Hey guys,

Gimme dat budget build first, if I really enjoy it i'll start investing

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #965 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 03:50:28 »

Some new flavors to me from the past 2 weeks

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #966 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 04:19:40 »

Seems like most reviews suggest a double-shot of extra flavor. Like mechsauce, this place is cheap enough to test tons of ****. "keepcalmandvapeon10" gets your 10% off right now, too.

Offline KoalaKaiser

• I make onions cry.
« Reply #967 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 05:58:23 »
Hey guys,

I started off with an evic mini and horizon Arctic tank. The stock one with the mini was terrible in my opinion. Even from a starters stand point it was junk.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #968 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 10:42:20 »
Hey guys,

I started off with an evic mini and horizon Arctic tank. The stock one with the mini was terrible in my opinion. Even from a starters stand point it was junk.

You might like the new kbox 70 with either the crown, herakles plus or aspire cleito if you can find it.  Maybe even the new arctic v8 if you want to stay with what you know.  Other mod options:

evic mini (you can find mod only around fairly easy)
ipv d3
smok micro one
koopor mini

Or, you could invest a smidge more (because batteries) and get something you can grow with and just buy a reauleaux rx200 for $40 and become one of us - http://vapenw.com/new-arrivals/reuleaux-rx200-by-wismec-jaybo-designs

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #969 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 13:13:54 »
Or, you could invest a smidge more (because batteries) and get something you can grow with and just buy a reauleaux rx200 for $40 and become one of us - http://vapenw.com/new-arrivals/reuleaux-rx200-by-wismec-jaybo-designs

ONE OF US!

And here is my final 400ml of 6mg. It is funny how 3 of the 4 smell exactly the same before steeping. Only the Cosmic V is really in its final form it seems.

Onto 3mg after these are gone.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #970 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 13:18:25 »

ONE OF US!

And here is my final 400ml of 6mg. It is funny how 3 of the 4 smell exactly the same before steeping. Only the Cosmic V is really in its final form it seems.

Show Image

Onto 3mg after these are gone.

Hot water steeping seems to work pretty well, not 100% as good as just letting it sit for a few days. But its helpful. Made my looper taste and smell less like toothpaste.

Also, Detroit Rock Candy 'Creme Soda' is AMAZING after a hot water steep, tastes exactly like Faygo Creme Soda.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #971 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 20:47:40 »
Show Image

How do you like the Mech Milk?  I just ordered some of that and some medusa milk in 70/30 .3% for my crown.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #972 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 20:51:15 »

I remember greatly disliking Mt. Baker Vapor, even after steeping. I've been using only Mech Sauce for about 6 months. However, my gear and juice preferences (pg/vg/nic) have changed drastically so I might need to give them another shot.

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #973 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 21:58:34 »
Show Image

How do you like the Mech Milk?  I just ordered some of that and some medusa milk in 70/30 .3% for my crown.

Its a bit generic, but enjoyable nonetheless. I would recommend steeping as absyrd said, otherwise it doesn't have much of a strong flavor.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #974 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 22:14:51 »
Blue Dot vapor

Oasis vapor on %40off Tuesdays

Carpe Diem Vapor (there "slevin and "Double O slevin") are some of the best reviewed juices out there and super affordable

Also you guys heard of www.juicedb.com it's probably the best tool for finding good juice companies and deals on juice there is if you haven't used it you are missing out I Swear by it !!!!!!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #975 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 02:58:20 »
Blue Dot vapor

Oasis vapor on %40off Tuesdays

Carpe Diem Vapor (there "slevin and "Double O slevin") are some of the best reviewed juices out there and super affordable

Also you guys heard of www.juicedb.com it's probably the best tool for finding good juice companies and deals on juice there is if you haven't used it you are missing out I Swear by it !!!!!!

juicedb is overwhelming! Haha.

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #976 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 08:39:58 »
Hey guys, I need some help. I don't know what I'm ****ing up but I'm still burning coils within a few hours.. on my new tank, pretty much instantly. What do you guys generally do when you set up a new coil in a Subtank or Triton II, etc?

For my new Triton II, I've tried everything for priming. The last coil I basically flooded with priming, dripping a lot directly onto the coil and then leaving it to sit for ten minutes.. as soon as I vaped it enough that it was done flooding, it burnt. They burn whether I'm under the recommended wattage or not.. I started on 9w for a 1.8ohm Triton II coil, and it burnt anyway. I can't even slowly ramp up to the recommended wattage.  :))

I have no coils left, but I will be picking some more up soon (probably the Ni200 Temp Control coils for the Triton II). Starting to feel like I have no other choice but to smoke cigarettes though.  :blank:

My setup looks like this right now:

Vape 1. Subtank Mini with the newer model 1.2ohm coils, iTaste MVP3 30w
Vape 2. Triton II with 0.5 Clapton coils, Sigelei 150w Temp Control with Sony VTC4s
Max VG liquid, various sources, all the same results. Same results on 50/50 liquid too.

Thanks in advance for any help guys, it would be really appreciated.. gonna go have a smoke.  :))

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #977 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 10:02:34 »
What nic level are you running?

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #978 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 10:17:45 »
What nic level are you running?

8mg or 12mg, mostly 8mg.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #979 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 11:54:49 »
Hey guys, I need some help. I don't know what I'm ****ing up but I'm still burning coils within a few hours.. on my new tank, pretty much instantly. What do you guys generally do when you set up a new coil in a Subtank or Triton II, etc?

For my new Triton II, I've tried everything for priming. The last coil I basically flooded with priming, dripping a lot directly onto the coil and then leaving it to sit for ten minutes.. as soon as I vaped it enough that it was done flooding, it burnt. They burn whether I'm under the recommended wattage or not.. I started on 9w for a 1.8ohm Triton II coil, and it burnt anyway. I can't even slowly ramp up to the recommended wattage.  :))

I have no coils left, but I will be picking some more up soon (probably the Ni200 Temp Control coils for the Triton II). Starting to feel like I have no other choice but to smoke cigarettes though.  :blank:

Vape 2. Triton II with 0.5 Clapton coils, Sigelei 150w Temp Control with Sony VTC4s
Max VG liquid, various sources, all the same results. Same results on 50/50 liquid too.

Thanks in advance for any help guys, it would be really appreciated.. gonna go have a smoke.  :))

Couple things when you go to a new coil, start at about half.power of what you normally would.  Slowly ramp this up to full power over a couple hours.  High VG juice or s ver thick and you will have problems wicking this in about any tank unless it has large juice holes.  Once you do burn one, it has a chance to impart that flavor into the rest of the tank.  That happened to.me one time.  I ran 50/50 juice until this crown tank.  I had an offer for some 70/30 VG/PG and it wicks fine in my Crown, but that has fairly large juice holes and excellent.air flow.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #980 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 12:12:02 »

Couple things when you go to a new coil, start at about half.power of what you normally would.  Slowly ramp this up to full power over a couple hours.  High VG juice or s ver thick and you will have problems wicking this in about any tank unless it has large juice holes.  Once you do burn one, it has a chance to impart that flavor into the rest of the tank.  That happened to.me one time.  I ran 50/50 juice until this crown tank.  I had an offer for some 70/30 VG/PG and it wicks fine in my Crown, but that has fairly large juice holes and excellent.air flow.

Hmm, I was ramping it up over half an hour or so, I'll try taking it even slower. But, with the .5 Triton Claptons, the recommended power is 40-45w, and I burnt one at 25w with my Sigelei. Much lower on that coil, and it won't really fire.

How long do you wait in between draws when you're using high VG? Do you chain vape, or wait 30 seconds or so?

I try to stay away from PG liquids, I don't like the feel of PG in a sub-ohm tank. They felt better to me in something like the Nautilus, because of PG's harsher throat hit. I know what you mean by a burnt coil imparting the taste to the rest of the liquid, it's gross and I dump the liquid out after.

So I guess my problem is probably wicking.. the thing is, other people seem to be having success on the same tanks and coils with high VG.  :confused:

I slapped together a probably badly built coil using my Subtank Mini RBA deck, and I'm having better luck over the last couple hours. Maybe a solution for me could be a dripper? I would probably use my Sigelei a bit closer to it's full potential too. I'd still really like to use pre-built coils for convenience though..

Thanks for the response Melvang.  :thumb:

Boards:

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #981 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 13:09:26 »

Hmm, I was ramping it up over half an hour or so, I'll try taking it even slower. But, with the .5 Triton Claptons, the recommended power is 40-45w, and I burnt one at 25w with my Sigelei. Much lower on that coil, and it won't really fire.

How long do you wait in between draws when you're using high VG? Do you chain vape, or wait 30 seconds or so?

I try to stay away from PG liquids, I don't like the feel of PG in a sub-ohm tank. They felt better to me in something like the Nautilus, because of PG's harsher throat hit. I know what you mean by a burnt coil imparting the taste to the rest of the liquid, it's gross and I dump the liquid out after.

So I guess my problem is probably wicking.. the thing is, other people seem to be having success on the same tanks and coils with high VG.  :confused:

I slapped together a probably badly built coil using my Subtank Mini RBA deck, and I'm having better luck over the last couple hours. Maybe a solution for me could be a dripper? I would probably use my Sigelei a bit closer to it's full potential too. I'd still really like to use pre-built coils for convenience though..

Also, when I am priming a new coil, I hold the coil at an angle and drip juice onto the cotton until it soaks in, drip a bit more.  I keep doing this until the juice sits on top.  Then I put a drop on each juice hole and install in the tank.  After filling the tank befornthe first hit, I close off the air flow as much as possible, block with my fingers and pull until I don't dlsee bubbles anymore.  Then I start with low powered very short hits for an hour or so. 

Even with the 70/30 VG/PG, I haven't had troubles chain vaping on breaks at work.  Even outside in sub freezing weather.the only time I have had wicking issue in the cold was with the same mix, but using an iClear X1 tank.

Also, some flavors kill coils fast.  This seems to be a common problem with coffee and chocolate flavors.  I hat a coffee flavor that would kill iClear X1 coils in a hlaf hour.  Any other juice, I could.go 2 weeks.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #982 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 14:27:15 »
You might try a lower nic level.  I had a lot of issues with coils tasting burned almost immediately when I ran 12+ nic.  Also, you might want to experiment with different air flow settings and inhaling techniques.  I can't really think of any reason otherwise why you would consistently be running into this problem.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #983 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 15:46:15 »
I've been using 90/10 at 6mg and am going through coils too fast. Gonna switch to 70/30 or 80/20 and 3mg and see if that helps. Thanks for the knowledge!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #984 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 17:23:47 »
Finally got new hexohm today.  (yes, that's my alps 60% in the background)

I think I'm going to get this driptip to go on it:

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #985 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 20:43:32 »
Finally got new hexohm today.  (yes, that's my alps 60% in the background)

Show Image

I think I'm going to get this driptip to go on it:
Show Image

Not a huge fan of the splatter design but I really like this. It'll look great with that drip tip! You should definitely get it... And post pics when you do.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #986 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 23:00:33 »
So going through my garage I found this little shelf/stand thing that is great for holding all my vape stuff!

Also, got a ton of new stuff including a derringer RDA, a Haze RDA, a 200w SMOK KOOPER mod, and tons of juice I'll be posting a mini review of soon!

Looking to pick up a Velocity RDA, a Mutation X rta and a Aromamizer soon too. Possibly a brass/copper mech too if someone has a suggestion.

Also I'm getting much better at building coils and am loving the hell out of my RDAs because of it. Mastered making twisted coils and they are amazing for flavor.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #987 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 23:28:15 »
Stainless is ezpz to build with, officially.  Kennedy rda rocking my world.  That is all.

Also, if I can't sell this dna200 soon, I'll have a tobecco velocity that I'd be willing to part with.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #988 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 23:40:15 »
Stainless is ezpz to build with, officially.  Kennedy rda rocking my world.  That is all.

Also, if I can't sell this dna200 soon, I'll have a tobecco velocity that I'd be willing to part with.

That's what I'm looking for actually. So let me know.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #989 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 01:35:08 »
So going through my garage I found this little shelf/stand thing that is great for holding all my vape stuff!

Show Image

Also, got a ton of new stuff including a derringer RDA, a Haze RDA, a 200w SMOK KOOPER mod, and tons of juice I'll be posting a mini review of soon!

Looking to pick up a Velocity RDA, a Mutation X rta and a Aromamizer soon too. Possibly a brass/copper mech too if someone has a suggestion.

Also I'm getting much better at building coils and am loving the hell out of my RDAs because of it. Mastered making twisted coils and they are amazing for flavor.
I used a pen and a mini clamp to  twist my twisted wire wire before I got a drill and started claptons. This video has a good place to get the idea of how to twist your own and was a good starting point for me !!

@TJ
I got a 22mm kennedy a bit before. Xmas and have had a hard time putting it down so I know how you feel !

Also what type of SS wire do you use ? I was using 316l til I learned about 430 and now use 430 almost exclusively (except if I'm making a mixed wire (twisted/Clapton etc) I found a really good deal at www.unkamensupplies.com 200ft for $10 !!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #990 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 01:54:28 »
I'm using 304 I found on Amazon. 900 ft spool for $19. I'm probably going to find some around 32-36 ga to make various claptons later

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #991 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 15:27:27 »

Also, when I am priming a new coil, I hold the coil at an angle and drip juice onto the cotton until it soaks in, drip a bit more.  I keep doing this until the juice sits on top.  Then I put a drop on each juice hole and install in the tank.  After filling the tank befornthe first hit, I close off the air flow as much as possible, block with my fingers and pull until I don't dlsee bubbles anymore.  Then I start with low powered very short hits for an hour or so. 

Even with the 70/30 VG/PG, I haven't had troubles chain vaping on breaks at work.  Even outside in sub freezing weather.the only time I have had wicking issue in the cold was with the same mix, but using an iClear X1 tank.

Also, some flavors kill coils fast.  This seems to be a common problem with coffee and chocolate flavors.  I hat a coffee flavor that would kill iClear X1 coils in a hlaf hour.  Any other juice, I could.go 2 weeks.

Thanks for the detailed response Melvang. I was aware of coffee/chocolate/other dark flavours gunking up coils faster. I really dig coffee flavours, but I haven't used any since I was on my Nautilus.

I think my problem was a combo of hitting hard, and using VG liquids. I primed the **** out of my coils, and still burnt them, but I did have better luck when I closed the air off completely and drew on it till no more bubbles came up.

I solved all of my problems by just buying an RDA, the Wotofo Lush. I'm loving it, I built a .5ohm dual coil and have been dripping hard for the last while with zero problems. The hit is way more satisfying too, I think this is what I was looking for in vaping.

The RDA is way, way, way cheaper than buying coils too, I might sell my used twice Triton II, or trade it for another RDA if someone wants to. Not sure on where to sell or trade other than here though.  :))

You might try a lower nic level.  I had a lot of issues with coils tasting burned almost immediately when I ran 12+ nic.  Also, you might want to experiment with different air flow settings and inhaling techniques.  I can't really think of any reason otherwise why you would consistently be running into this problem.

Thanks for the tip on nic levels, I didn't consider that. I'll keep that in mind for the future. I think it was a combo of high-VG/nic/big draws.

Thanks to everyone for all the help, much appreciated!  :-*

Boards:

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #992 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 15:30:30 »

Show Image

Crazy collection, that looks awesome man! I'd like to get my hands on some glass bottles with the dropper, they look sweet. So far, everywhere I've tried uses the plastic bottles.

Looking forward to reading some mini-reviews.  ;D

Boards:

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #993 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 10:30:52 »
This hobby hurts my wallet, help plz.

Got some more stuff, some more juices, ordered ~200ML of juice from Jokerejuice on a sale they are having, some VTC5 batteries and a Herakles Plus tank.

Damn this thing is nice, the ones who are recommending it, you are right. Great tank. Granted it drinks juice just as bad as the TFV4, but thats not a huge deal. Flavor is amazing with the SS coils.

100ml if juice is only 16$ on Jokerejuice if you're looking for some good deals.

EDIT: Ianis, where them stands at :P with my RDA/tank collection growing im running out of space!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #994 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 18:15:38 »
might sell my evic mini ;'( anyone in canada interesteD?
I love Elzy

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #995 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 11:24:13 »
Well... mt baker vapor is delicious. HOWEVER, watch out for getting double shots of extra flavor. The reviews said to, and I think those people are ****ing nuts. TOO STRONK.

And the citrus flavors all separated from the vg and pg and left clumpy **** in my tank. Had to rubbing alcohol cleanse them both.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #996 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 11:34:07 »
Well... mt baker vapor is delicious. HOWEVER, watch out for getting double shots of extra flavor. The reviews said to, and I think those people are ****ing nuts. TOO STRONK.

And the citrus flavors all separated from the vg and pg and left clumpy **** in my tank. Had to rubbing alcohol cleanse them both.

Yeah, i got my Mt Baker Vapor and so far the Barvarian Creme is pretty good. But surprisingly 'Pink Champagne' is effing delicious, like wow its good. Reviews later, but that my initial impression of the ones ive tried.

I also got 'Butter Toffee' and 'Salacious Strawberry', i havent tried them yet, but they had a smell like they may benefit from some steeping.

Didnt get the 10ml sample that they claim to put in every order though.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #997 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:20:10 »

6 months in,

Out with the old 18650's in with the freshes
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #998 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:24:40 »
I assume the MXJO are for your sigelei? Never heard of them, but the specs sound nice.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #999 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:31:33 »
I assume the MXJO are for your sigelei? Never heard of them, but the specs sound nice.

they are rewraps but not bad ones, comparable to LG He2's so like a 20A...

had a Amazon gift card so thats why i got them,

3 LGs - rx200
3- rx200
2- married
2- married
1- mech mods

don't come to my funeral, there wont be one