Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 464700 times)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #1000 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:33:22 »
Gotcha.

Sad to see those wrapped with your artwork are getting retired. :(
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1001 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:39:22 »
Gotcha.

The question is when do we get some more wraps :P
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1002 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:42:12 »
Gotcha.

i have some to download for free, just get some clear wraps!
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1003 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 16:56:04 »
Gotcha.

Ive never actually re-wrapped batteries. Easy?

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1004 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 16:57:26 »
Gotcha.

https://www.imrbatteries.com/blog/make-your-own-custom-battery-wraps/

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1005 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 17:00:36 »
Gotcha.

https://www.imrbatteries.com/blog/make-your-own-custom-battery-wraps/

Oh, cool af. Definitely should give this a try. Gotta make the Koopor and Tuglyfe look snazyy.

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #1006 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 18:49:42 »
WHERE? I have a toonnnnn of clear wraps.

PS: if anyone else wants some clear wraps, I'll mail you some for free.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1007 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 20:58:19 »
Show Image

6 months in,

Out with the old 18650's in with the freshes

Holy ****! I thought I had a lot @ 8...

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1008 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 23:34:31 »
so i tried a video review type thing, let me know what you think. my first ever mod under review.

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #1009 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 03:24:40 »
Just got a batch of the fruity/sweet Adirondack Vapor juices (40/60VG 3mg) and its... its my favorite juices every and my main stuff from now on. Tried MechSauce and was underwhelmed with the flavor, felt it weak compared to MBV that Ive been vaping since a year back. The coil wear on some of the MBV juices, specially the fruitier and sweeter, was a bit much. To a point where I had to dry burn the coils between each tank fill

Got tips on MechSauce and I kinda like it but the flavor was just so weak. Like dull compared to even the lighter MBV juices.

Now Ive done a clean run with "Cascade" and its not as good as my current favorite (Delta), but still beats any MechSauce by light years!
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1010 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 05:20:34 »
I'm running .25 SS coils in just regular power mode @ 40W on my realeaux, and it turns out I'm going through a coil per week at least. The taste when they go bad is so ****ing horrible I almost puke. I even brush my teeth and can still taste it. Should I try TC with them? What temp and wattage?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #1011 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 05:39:40 »
I'm running .25 SS coils in just regular power mode @ 40W on my realeaux, and it turns out I'm going through a coil per week at least. The taste when they go bad is so ****ing horrible I almost puke. I even brush my teeth and can still taste it. Should I try TC with them? What temp and wattage?

I'd give TC a shot. It's crazy how consistent it is.

Usually I'd recommend starting at around 420, and going up from there until the juice tastes the best. With TC they use Joules rather than wattage, which is essentially the ramp up time for the temps. Usually 40-50J will be fine.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1012 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 05:43:20 »
I just put a .5 SS in and it still tastes like ****. Maybe I'm just sensitive to the new and old SS coil taste? I never had this with ni200.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1013 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 15:29:53 »
Okay. Washed out and replaced coils on all 3 tanks. Tried 5 diff liquids with varying levels of nic and VG and PG. Everything tastes and smells like ****. dgneo suggested maybe "Vaper's Tongue". Pretty sure that is my problem. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wanna puke...

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1014 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 15:32:17 »
Okay. Washed out and replaced coils on all 3 tanks. Tried 5 diff liquids with varying levels of nic and VG and PG. Everything tastes and smells like ****. dgneo suggested maybe "Vaper's Tongue". Pretty sure that is my problem. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wanna puke...

Time to mix it up with a dripper/new juice. I find myself rotating tanks/rdas/juices very frequently. (Also, Pink Champagne from MtBaker, could vape that non-stop)

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #1015 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 17:00:05 »
Dripper has been life changing, I can't believe I went so long without one. Really loving it, great flavour and satisfying vapour. Carrying a bottle of liquid around with me isn't really inconvenient either, neither is dripping, except while driving. It's easy enough to do at a red light though.

Mostly, it's awesome not having to buy coils.  :))

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1016 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 09:10:39 »
Dripper has been life changing, I can't believe I went so long without one. Really loving it, great flavour and satisfying vapour. Carrying a bottle of liquid around with me isn't really inconvenient either, neither is dripping, except while driving. It's easy enough to do at a red light though.

http://ezcloudcompany.com/products/ez-dripper

I do love my drippers

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #1017 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 11:27:31 »

http://ezcloudcompany.com/products/ez-dripper

I do love my drippers

I was thinking about buying an EZ Dripper, but they seem too obstructive to my view. I can drip at red lights, but I may get one of these anyway for highway driving..

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1018 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:59:35 »
Ordered an Authentic Mad Industries Penny Mod, some 30A LG HB2's for it, and a Nitecore i4 since im hitting 6 set of batteries now and still only rocking a 2 bay.

Got some Blueberry waffle flavor juice coming in soon from Hooz Juice, they were having a giveaway for a 30ml just pay shipping.

Git my Joker Ejuice in recently, the kings custard is pretty great it came pre-steeped which was nice but my 3mg cake batter was fresh and had a plastic taste to it. The 0mg for my wife didnt have this problem and was pretty good. The website says it should steep for a week or two, so we will see how that goes.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1019 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:21:05 »
http://silversteamvapor.com/products/titan I wish I could convince myself this or a authentic tuglyfe was worth it.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1020 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:29:07 »
http://silversteamvapor.com/products/titan I wish I could convince myself this or a authentic tuglyfe was worth it.

The tuglyfes are amazing. That + an Aeolus are my main at home build.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1021 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:50:46 »

just received my joyetech cuboid and I'm really digging that it has tcr profiles for multiples types of stainless steel. I also won an authentic tuglyfe from a contest I entered from flawless it's amazing and I love the coating however my $30 noisy cricket is my go to for mechs it so small I love it.

I also got a griffin rta(love it)and a kbox120 ,a 30mm VCMT with the velocity deck and 10ml tank size in the mail. Its probably going to only go on my releaux because it will look ridiculous on anything else.
I also have a purple aeolus lite and wotofo serpent coming.

Also received a Cubis and cleito subogm tanks for testing and review purposes and haven't gotten into them yet
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1022 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:58:58 »

just received my joyetech cuboid and I'm really digging that it has tcr profiles for multiples types of stainless steel. I also won an authentic tuglyfe from a contest I entered from flawless it's amazing and I love the coating however my $30 noisy cricket is my go to for mechs it so small I love it.

I also got a griffin rta(love it)and a kbox120 ,a 30mm VCMT with the velocity deck and 10ml tank size in the mail. Its probably going to only go on my releaux because it will look ridiculous on anything else.

Also received a Cubis and cleito subogm tanks for testing and review purposes and haven't gotten into them yet

Damn, nice haul! that 10ml VCMT though, i didnt even know that was a thing. I need 10ml tanks in my life! I burn through a Herekles plus tank in like an hour.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1023 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 19:56:29 »

Drippers are the best! I've got rebuildable tanks but I never use them.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1024 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 02:50:19 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1025 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 02:51:18 »

My goodness you are really into this. So much gear.

And me too on the 10ml tank. I need like a 20 when I'm anxious. Haha.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1026 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 12:24:18 »

My goodness you are really into this. So much gear.

And me too on the 10ml tank. I need like a 20 when I'm anxious. Haha.

Do you even vape bro? /sarcasm

But in all seriousness, even buying stuff all the time has been cheaper than cigs.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1027 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 12:35:10 »
It is true. So much cheaper. Once you find your perfect discount juice, that is. Initial cost of testing is a *****. And I tried testing at local shop, but all the gear they have plus mixing flavors in their testers... doesn't work. Brought my own **** but still can only really test 2-3 and it is all expensive even direct online.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1028 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 19:09:45 »
Any suggestions for a site that has quality single, two fruit, or simple flavor profiles for decent prices that also stocks coils for the crown tank?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1029 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 19:18:59 »
Any suggestions for a site that has quality single, two fruit, or simple flavor profiles for decent prices that also stocks coils for the crown tank?

https://www.myvapingoutlet.com/

If you also want a good premium line to look at, check out the ktb line.  I like all the flavors available.  Otherwise, the entire house line is good, too.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1030 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 19:24:56 »

If you also want a good premium line to look at, check out the ktb line.  I like all the flavors available.  Otherwise, the entire house line is good, too.

Didn't see any coils for the Uwell Crown.  Also, the required signature doesn't work well for me.  I frequently work an hour from home, don't get paid time off, and wife works full time.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1031 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 19:28:59 »

Didn't see any coils for the Uwell Crown.  Also, the required signature doesn't work well for me.  I frequently work an hour from home, don't get paid time off, and wife works full time.

Ship to work?  I can't remember if that's a Texas or vape gear + courier requirement now.  I know they sell crown coils, but it may only be in store instead of online.

If you can't find anything that will work, let me know and I don't mind being a local proxy type for it.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1032 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 19:34:02 »

Ship to work?  I can't remember if that's a Texas or vape gear + courier requirement now.  I know they sell crown coils, but it may only be in store instead of online.

If you can't find anything that will work, let me know and I don't mind being a local proxy type for it.

The problem with shipping to work, is I work in a construction trade and don't even know if I am working in my home state on a week to week basis.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1033 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 20:50:37 »

Mech Sauce is my goto for juice. I haven't bout coils in about a year since I've only been using drippers or rebuildable tanks.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1034 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:05:03 »

Mech Sauce is my goto for juice. I haven't bout coils in about a year since I've only been using drippers or rebuildable tanks.

They don't sell any coils, I don't want to buy coils and juice from two different sites for shipping reasons.  Dripping isn't viable for me with my job, and I don't want to get into rebuildables at this point as I just stepped down to .3% and am using this as a method to get off ciggs, not as a hobby.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1035 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 23:09:00 »

They don't sell any coils, I don't want to buy coils and juice from two different sites for shipping reasons.  Dripping isn't viable for me with my job, and I don't want to get into rebuildables at this point as I just stepped down to .3% and am using this as a method to get off ciggs, not as a hobby.

Just want to point out that building coils is MUCH cheaper as well as it will help you dial in your preference (thus making it easier to quit, trust me)

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1036 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 23:27:19 »

Just want to point out that building coils is MUCH cheaper as well as it will help you dial in your preference (thus making it easier to quit, trust me)

I have been off traditional ciggs for over a year now.  Just switched to a new setup.  Looking for a place with coils for it and at least decent juice.  I tried Mech Sauce, both mech milk and medusa milk and was a bit underwhelmed by the flavor.  Not bad, just not what I am looking for.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1037 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 00:07:04 »

I have been off traditional ciggs for over a year now.  Just switched to a new setup.  Looking for a place with coils for it and at least decent juice.  I tried Mech Sauce, both mech milk and medusa milk and was a bit underwhelmed by the flavor.  Not bad, just not what I am looking for.

Fair enough. Empress Milk if by far my favorite juice. Ever. But everyone has their own taste.
Give Vapor DNA a shot the Prototype and Millennium Potion are their own juice and the flavor is pretty great, but the PG is too high for my taste but their Peach and Strawberry are some of my favorites. They sell a ton of gear so I'm sure that they sell that coils that you're looking for. Is this them?

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1038 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 00:44:35 »

Fair enough. Empress Milk if by far my favorite juice. Ever. But everyone has their own taste.
Give Vapor DNA a shot the Prototype and Millennium Potion are their own juice and the flavor is pretty great, but the PG is too high for my taste but their Peach and Strawberry are some of my favorites. They sell a ton of gear so I'm sure that they sell that coils that you're looking for. Is this them?

Yeah, those are the coils, that is actually where I bought the tank and my evic VT from, don't know why I didn't think of them.  So far, I am having good luck with 70%VG wicking alright.  Kind of paranoid about going thicker as I have to go outside to vape at work.  I work in a lot of food grade facilities, so technically, I can't even have my vape in my pocket.  When I ordered that stuff, I got a free bottle of the butterscotch, flavor was spot on, very little throat hit (good for me right now), but man was it rich.n  I ended up cutting the flavor with some french vanilla.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1039 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 07:36:53 »

Yeah, those are the coils, that is actually where I bought the tank and my evic VT from, don't know why I didn't think of them.  So far, I am having good luck with 70%VG wicking alright.  Kind of paranoid about going thicker as I have to go outside to vape at work.  I work in a lot of food grade facilities, so technically, I can't even have my vape in my pocket.  When I ordered that stuff, I got a free bottle of the butterscotch, flavor was spot on, very little throat hit (good for me right now), but man was it rich.n  I ended up cutting the flavor with some french vanilla.

Haha. These are actually going to be a little bit thinner than the 70VG.

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1040 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 20:10:33 »
Its terrible guys.

I left my Ni200 at home and accidentally threw in Kanthal A1 instead. I've been on it for a month and a half. 4 days ago I ran out of cotton. I have been reusing used bits. Its horrible and its got some dry burn marks on it. We haven't been into town for over a week so I can't even get make up wipes or nuffin. Down to my last 15ml of juice. And I leave mid feb. D: All the rest of my orders have turned up at my house but I have to wait around a month before I head back. It is very bad at the moment

Edit: Knowing that I have over 2L of juice and fresh cotton at home makes me want to cry
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 January 2016, 20:12:37 by jaffers »

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1041 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 20:47:22 »
Its terrible guys.

I left my Ni200 at home and accidentally threw in Kanthal A1 instead. I've been on it for a month and a half. 4 days ago I ran out of cotton. I have been reusing used bits. Its horrible and its got some dry burn marks on it. We haven't been into town for over a week so I can't even get make up wipes or nuffin. Down to my last 15ml of juice. And I leave mid feb. D: All the rest of my orders have turned up at my house but I have to wait around a month before I head back. It is very bad at the moment

Edit: Knowing that I have over 2L of juice and fresh cotton at home makes me want to cry

Where are you and where is your gear?

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1042 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 16:43:36 »

Today was a good rebuild day :D
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1043 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 17:26:49 »
Show Image

Show Image

oh GOD that kennedy 24mm is looking soooooo ****ing sexy!!!! I don't know what it us about them because it's such a simple looking RDA but they are just classy I guess is what I'm looking for  :thumb:

On another note I need to get a copper rda to match this

http://www.ecig.com/mad-industries-penny-mod.html

I really didn't need another mod but an  authentic mad industries penny for $29 I couldn't pass it up  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 January 2016, 17:28:52 by Sed8op8 »

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #1044 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 17:41:06 »
Show Image

Show Image

niiiice.

now where are those graphics for those of us who have clear wraps!?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1045 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 17:48:21 »
Show Image

Show Image

oh GOD that kennedy 24mm is looking soooooo ****ing sexy!!!! I don't know what it us about them because it's such a simple looking RDA but they are just classy I guess is what I'm looking for  :thumb:

On another note I need to get a copper rda to match this

http://www.ecig.com/mad-industries-penny-mod.html

I really didn't need another mod but an  authentic mad industries penny for $29 I couldn't pass it up  :thumb:

I just got one of those in the mail today, haven't even opened it yet.

Someone told me mech weren't really cool anymore but I think they are awesome.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1046 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 18:19:16 »
So just a heads up if you order the penny mod. Make sure you got the right item.

I just popped mine open and I instead got a brushed stainless colonial mod. That's a MSRP difference of like 80$.

They say there going to send me the right item. But just a heads up.

EDIT: It also seemed used? Had tank scarring on the top. Weird.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 January 2016, 19:07:58 by trees »

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1047 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 11:42:37 »
Just an update for you all. Be careful of ecig.com.

Just finally got a response from them, the only solution they have for me is to send the incorrect mod back to them and get a refund because they are out of the penny mod.

Pretty much sucks.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1048 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 12:40:44 »

Just finally got a response from them, the only solution they have for me is to send the incorrect mod back to them and get a refund because they are out of the penny mod.

Pretty much sucks.
great I just got my shopping notice

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1049 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 10:46:26 »

Pretty much sucks.
great I just got my shopping notice

Sorry Sed, I didnt post this deal when i first saw it because it was from this place i hadnt heard of.

Does your tracking work? When they sent mine i never got tracking until it left my local post office to be delivered.