Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 464701 times)

Offline jaffers

Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #1050 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 07:37:28 »
Its terrible guys.

I left my Ni200 at home and accidentally threw in Kanthal A1 instead. I've been on it for a month and a half. 4 days ago I ran out of cotton. I have been reusing used bits. Its horrible and its got some dry burn marks on it. We haven't been into town for over a week so I can't even get make up wipes or nuffin. Down to my last 15ml of juice. And I leave mid feb. D: All the rest of my orders have turned up at my house but I have to wait around a month before I head back. It is very bad at the moment

Edit: Knowing that I have over 2L of juice and fresh cotton at home makes me want to cry

Where are you and where is your gear?

I am in the middle of the Australian bush. My gear is at home in Townsville. Down to 24mg 'berry' flavoured juice and using q-tip cotton as my wick D:

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1051 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 01:34:15 »
Anyone ever used the watermelon bubble gum stuff called Chewy Clouds from vapordna.com?  I got a bottle of it, and it straight away it tastes like ****.  Hoping it works out better after steeping.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1052 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 11:47:41 »
236ml of 3mg nic delivered! Almost off the nic!

****ty part is the bottle opening is so ****ing big that it is unpossible to fill tank without pouring down air hole. Must grab syringes.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1053 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 12:55:09 »

Show Image

****ty part is the bottle opening is so ****ing big that it is unpossible to fill tank without pouring down air hole. Must grab syringes.

If you have some 30mL bottles sitting around just decant into one of those. That's what I do.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1054 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 13:23:12 »

Show Image

If you have some 30mL bottles sitting around just decant into one of those. That's what I do.

My fav bottles are the ones with the long tips from mechsauce. Problem is I threw them all away the other day cleaning my office. Oooooops. I have 100ml left of orange stuff from them, though, so once I get through that I'll "decant" it up.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1055 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 21:31:00 »

Show Image

I don't have issues, and I have the same tank in black.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1056 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 21:34:54 »

Show Image

My fav bottles are the ones with the long tips from mechsauce. Problem is I threw them all away the other day cleaning my office. Oooooops. I have 100ml left of orange stuff from them, though, so once I get through that I'll "decant" it up.

Throwing out bottles? I don't understand...

Edit: there's more in the boxes =/

Offline jaffers

« Reply #1057 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 03:52:48 »
24mg was hard to vape at first but I've gotten used to it. Still makes me shakey. I've got about 2mL left before I have to go 20 days without D: Wish me luck

Offline Syribo

• I like coffee and pink things.
« Reply #1058 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:27:11 »
Welp.. I'm finally joining the vape club. It's time.

Starting off with a Kanger Subvox Mini kit.. it seemed nice enough for a beginner. And got a whole ton of small bottles of juices to try from different places online, along with extra coils, and even a pretty decal for it ;) What have I gotten myself into.. First mechanical keyboards, then expensive coffee, then fountain pens and inks.. now this. All these hobbies are gonna get me living on the street homeless LOL

Ducky Shine 4        CM Storm QFR

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1059 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:31:03 »

Starting off with a Kanger Subvox Mini kit.. it seemed nice enough for a beginner. And got a whole ton of small bottles of juices to try from different places online, along with extra coils, and even a pretty decal for it ;) What have I gotten myself into.. First mechanical keyboards, then expensive coffee, then fountain pens and inks.. now this. All these hobbies are gonna get me living on the street homeless LOL

I know how you feel. Although switching from cigs to vape has saved be quite a bit of money, which I promptly started spending on keyboards =P

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1060 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:43:45 »

You'll just build a home out of the boxes from your hobby purchases, obviously.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1061 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 16:42:43 »
Tugbox 510 Spring Pin Issue

Sorry for the vertical picture, it was easier to hold my phone like that.  :p
More

If you look at the red wire and follow it to the bottom of the 510 connector you'll see it attaches to a small pin that is seated a tube, this is the spring loaded part of the 510 that makes contact with the bottom of your RDA/RTA/tank/whatever. From what I've seen after playing with it the small pin attached to the red wire is a bit too small, leading to a bad connection. The solution is moving the red wire around until it forces the small pin to bind in the tube, this has no affect on the adjustability of the 510 and it still works with all my RDAs.

(Attachment Link)

^ ****ty diagram of what I'm saying.

I was wrong about this issue, the tolerances were actually ok. The issue has gotten worse and worse so earlier today I poked around and found that where the red wire meets the pin was a cold solder/ really ****ty solder job. After I redid the joint it works exactly as it did out of the box.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1062 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 16:17:28 »
Vape mail came in

Blitz Hannya postless RTA
Dual coil 316l SS 24ga 11 wraps .25 in temp control the flavor is freaking amazing
Blitz Hatty RDA
This has bottom Airflow with a huge velocity deck and hits harder then any rda I have used recently (including twisted messes,double vision,alliance v2,wismec jaybo indestructible etc)

Releaux DNA (said I would never buy a DNA device due to price but after batteries it was $114)

100ml PB Deadly Sin

120ml crescent city clouds foojoo

120ml Adirondack Sagamore

P.s. excuse my horrible wicking and build job on the hatty rda I grabbed the first wire I had (22ga N80) and threw it together

« Last Edit: Mon, 25 January 2016, 17:07:38 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline starscream

• I have nothing to say
« Reply #1063 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 19:03:18 »

Sigelei 150w
I Switch up between the Alien RDA in pic, and a Mutation v4

Is it safe to rewrap 18650's without the black insulation disc like on the left?
If not, what would be a good alternative?

Poker                                 HHKB Pro 2

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1064 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 20:30:04 »
It's ok to not have the insulator, so long as it's wrapped properly.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1065 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 03:05:49 »
I have a Hcigar vt133 DNA coming and a narDA rda I am very excited  I jumped through so many hoops to finally get accepted to one of the mailing lists and have veen actively searching for months !! I will post pics and a quick first glance to see if it lives up to its hype status :-)?!!!!!!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1066 on: Sun, 31 January 2016, 11:26:08 »
     If I would have found GH a few years ago, oh man.  I quit cigs a few years ago.  I've actually been nicotine free for a while now.  My first 'big battery' was a 808 Ego paired with a monstrous dual coil cartomizer that held around 6ml.  My last device was something like a Magneto mechanical mod only it had the extension tube for 18650 batteries.  I think without the extension it used a 18500.  I had a few 18650 2,000 mah batteries, the kick for variable wattage/circuit protection, and a few bottom coil tanks.  I loved the bottom coil tank system.  But finding a bad coil was rough!

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #1067 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 14:01:40 »
Honestly, why is this a thing now?
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1068 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 14:57:17 »
     I was never a fan of the word vape.  But to sort of answer your question, electronic cigarettes where supposedly developed by a man in China (2003) who lost his father to lung cancer.  I lost my dad to the lung cancer as well (2012).  Thankfully I was able to quit smoking due to controlled E-cig use, and determination.  Some people just like the alternative.  Technically E-cigs are a healthier alternative to burning real tobacco, although, there is plenty evidence that Nicotine by itself does a lot of damage to the human body.  I'm not a doctor of health so take all this with a bowl of chicken noodle soup (or vegetable).

Offline 0100010

• Not Sure
« Reply #1069 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 15:05:08 »
These days, I find myself just using my Juul.
  Quoting me causes a posting error that you need to ignore.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #1070 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 15:14:02 »
     I was never a fan of the word vape.  But to sort of answer your question, electronic cigarettes where supposedly developed by a man in China (2003) who lost his father to lung cancer.  I lost my dad to the lung cancer as well (2012).  Thankfully I was able to quit smoking due to controlled E-cig use, and determination.  Some people just like the alternative.  Technically E-cigs are a healthier alternative to burning real tobacco, although, there is plenty evidence that Nicotine by itself does a lot of damage to the human body.  I'm not a doctor of health so take all this with a bowl of chicken noodle soup (or vegetable).

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the details. These are some legit purposes but I find it weird that all these hipsters jump on it as well. But perhaps I'm very opinionated.
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1071 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 12:51:47 »

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the details. These are some legit purposes but I find it weird that all these hipsters jump on it as well. But perhaps I'm very opinionated.

Hipsters need to quick smoking too. Now, blowing big ass clouds in groups of people in public is un-cool. But let it be known that not all vapers are like that, and some of us find it just as annoying as you do.

Now, On the other hand ive got some pretty good vapemail lately. I got a DNA200 Reaulaux, 6 LG HE4s, and my new ADV juice called 'Snowdrift' by Bigglesworth labs. http://bigglesworthlabs.com/snowdrift/   My first ever larger than 30ml bottle i've ordered.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1072 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 13:28:07 »

Hipsters need to quick smoking too. Now, blowing big ass clouds in groups of people in public is un-cool. But let it be known that not all vapers are like that, and some of us find it just as annoying as you do.

Now, On the other hand ive got some pretty good vapemail lately. I got a DNA200 Reaulaux, 6 LG HE4s, and my new ADV juice called 'Snowdrift' by Bigglesworth labs. http://bigglesworthlabs.com/snowdrift/   My first ever larger than 30ml bottle i've ordered.
Hehe the vapor clouds can get ridiculous. That liquid sounds decent is that a PG/VG blend? I couldn't find info about the ingredients. If I vape a liquid with more than 20% PG my throat becomes sore.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1073 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 13:47:27 »

Hehe the vapor clouds can get ridiculous. That liquid sounds decent is that a PG/VG blend? I couldn't find info about the ingredients. If I vape a liquid with more than 20% PG my throat becomes sore.

Its a Max VG only blend. I think the actual values are like 83VG/17PG or something very close to that.

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #1074 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 14:42:41 »
Just a quick question; wouldn't copper RDAs be a bad idea? A couple of my friends that vape have them, and I was wondering about the safety of them.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1075 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:47:54 »
Just a quick question; wouldn't copper RDAs be a bad idea? A couple of my friends that vape have them, and I was wondering about the safety of them.
     I could see an issue with any liquid that contains a high PG mixture touching a soft metal like copper. I've only used stainless steal devices and parts so I'm not exactly sure but if you meant using copper to build a coil.. yikes. Anyone remember that Mythbusters jailbreak experiment involving salsa? 

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #1076 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 05:51:46 »
Im interested in getting a new mechanical mod and tank for it. Been rocking a StringRay clone with a Subtank mini for like a year and would like something that isnt covered in metal. Any tips?

As far tank goes I would like it to hold at least 3ml of juice, RBA and not a dripper. Really like my Subtank but want something that easier to build, not a lot of space on the RBA deck. Other than that I really like the Subtank!

As far as mod goes I just want something like the Tugboat by Flawless, really like that splatter effect but I dont want to pay for a tank I wont use. As long as its not naked metal on the outside Im happy really. Ideally under $100
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1077 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 13:31:07 »
Im interested in getting a new mechanical mod and tank for it. Been rocking a StringRay clone with a Subtank mini for like a year and would like something that isnt covered in metal. Any tips?

As far tank goes I would like it to hold at least 3ml of juice, RBA and not a dripper. Really like my Subtank but want something that easier to build, not a lot of space on the RBA deck. Other than that I really like the Subtank!

As far as mod goes I just want something like the Tugboat by Flawless, really like that splatter effect but I dont want to pay for a tank I wont use. As long as its not naked metal on the outside Im happy really. Ideally under $100
If you do buy a mechanical mod make sure you buy a handful of 'fuses' or a Kick (by Smoktech - variable wattage w/circuit protection) to protect yourself from battery malfunction. If it doesn't have a vent at the bottom don't buy it. These giant rechargeable batteries can be hazardous if they don't have something to break the circuit when a problem starts. If you decide to go with something different try to stay away from knock off products. Remember the 'hoverboards'.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1078 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 14:25:51 »
I got 236ml of 3mg nic 80vg/20pg Green Apple from Mount Baker Vapor. It was so tasty.

I ordered 236 more of 3mg AND 6mg. They both taste like rubbing alcohol.

I complained and they told me to wait 6 ****ing weeks for a bottle that size to steep (after the first bottle required no steeping). Wtf?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1079 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 14:32:17 »
I got 236ml of 3mg nic 80vg/20pg Green Apple from Mount Baker Vapor. It was so tasty.

I complained and they told me to wait 6 ****ing weeks for a bottle that size to steep (after the first bottle required no steeping). Wtf?

MBV isn't a great place to get juice from. It's terribly inconsistent.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1080 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 14:34:27 »

You may have found a quality control issue and they have to reproduce some batches. 

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1081 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 17:18:26 »
been a while figured id update my favorite thread  :p

flat 22g kanthal is my jamzzz

oh new goblin mini v2 dropped! topfill FTW

yaaay baby DNA200 with trinity glass

choo choo
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1082 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 17:21:32 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

choo choo

Holy Moly! So that's a Tugboat!

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1083 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 17:27:14 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

choo choo

Those are some great looking setups!

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #1084 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 13:30:50 »
Heads up to all you guys, OasisVape is having a 50% juice sale right now. They have great juice and free shipping over 50$

http://oasisvape.com/

I just got 600ml for 50$ shipped.

Offline CoolGrayAJ

« Reply #1085 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 10:36:37 »

I know how you feel. Although switching from cigs to vape has saved be quite a bit of money, which I promptly started spending on keyboards =P

As a collector AND a hoarder (of sorts), vapes has had me spend a LOT of money on setups and ridiculous builds. I'm sure I'm not alone here =P

HHKB         Razer BlackWidow     Steelseries 6gv2         Logitech G710+
                   Evil Geniuses Edition   MX Red & Brown

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1086 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 21:00:04 »
Hey guys. Got a question for you. I made my first clapton build the other day. 34 over single 24. Dual 5 wrap on a 3mm post. The flavor is great, but it takes a bit too long to heat up. Any suggestions going forward? Maybe a smaller diameter or less wraps? Looking for a good combination of flavor and vapor production.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1087 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 21:47:25 »
Hey guys. Got a question for you. I made my first clapton build the other day. 34 over single 24. Dual 5 wrap on a 3mm post. The flavor is great, but it takes a bit too long to heat up. Any suggestions going forward? Maybe a smaller diameter or less wraps? Looking for a good combination of flavor and vapor production.
I got this tip to try nichrone from punks  nichrome heats faster then kanthal so try a Clapton with a 26 guage nichrome core with with 32g kanthal wrapping. I started with those however I have moved on to pretty much straight stainless steel now which ramps much faster then kanthal but also has a much lower resistance so I love stainless Clapton's but unfortunately they are not for everyone as they give such a low resistance

I picked up some Vape gear awhile ago (magma reborn  a reauleaux dna200 and a Kennedy 24) but have had to cut my budget due to some recent money issues .....I'm a first time mom and its been kind of a shock for me adjusting (also a single mother) so I apologize if I haven't been around or answering peoples PMS I love you all and I will be back but me and Arianna are still trying to figure this whole thing out !!

Keep vaping everyone

I have been smokefree since august 2015 due to a friend from this sub recomending it to me and sharing his experience thanks again PD

Vape on everyone
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 February 2016, 04:54:43 by Sed8op8 »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1088 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 21:54:48 »
got this from tip to try nichrone from punks  nichrome heats faster then kanthal so try a Clapton with a 26 guage nichrome core with with 32g kanthal wrapping. I started with those however I have moved on to pretty much straight stainless steel now which ramps much faster then kanthal but also has a much lower resistance so I love stainless Clapton's but unfortunately they are not for everyone as they give such a low resistance

I picked up some Vape gear awhile ago (magma reborn  a reauleaux dna200 and a Kennedy 24) but have had to cut my budget due to some recent money issues .....I'm a single first time mom and its been kind of a shock for me adjusting (also a single mother) so I apologize if I haven't been around or answering peoples PMS I love you all and I will be back but me and Arianna are still trying to figure this whole thing out !!

Keep vaping everyone

I have been smokefree since august 2015 due to a friend from this sub recomending it to me and sharing his experience thanks again PD

Vape on everyone

Congratulations on the little one!  You'll do good  :)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1089 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 22:46:37 »
got this from tip to try nichrone from punks  nichrome heats faster then kanthal so try a Clapton with a 26 guage nichrome core with with 32g kanthal wrapping. I started with those however I have moved on to pretty much straight stainless steel now which ramps much faster then kanthal but also has a much lower resistance so I love stainless Clapton's but unfortunately they are not for everyone as they give such a low resistance

I picked up some Vape gear awhile ago (magma reborn  a reauleaux dna200 and a Kennedy 24) but have had to cut my budget due to some recent money issues .....I'm a single first time mom and its been kind of a shock for me adjusting (also a single mother) so I apologize if I haven't been around or answering peoples PMS I love you all and I will be back but me and Arianna are still trying to figure this whole thing out !!

Keep vaping everyone

Vape on everyone

Congrats on the little one and thanks for the info. I might try the SS. Just threw together a 4 wrap 2mm build and I have to say, MUCH better! Came in at 0.16Ω, just above the limit for the VTC4's. I usually use a straight 5wrap/3mm 24 gauge build (0.26Ω) on my regulated box, but wanted to do something different for my new mech (something that the box wouldn't necessarily be able to handle).
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 February 2016, 21:22:51 by UsualSuspectXXX »

Offline 0100010

• Not Sure
« Reply #1090 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 18:29:49 »
  Quoting me causes a posting error that you need to ignore.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1091 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 18:49:30 »

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1092 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 20:36:01 »

E cigs running between 3 and 9 watts? Lol wut? More like ~110!

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1093 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 20:43:27 »

Man, my little kick could only do 12 watts max, but anymore than 8 watts and my 800mAh battery would only last like 30min. What the hell are you using that is capable of 110 watts?!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1094 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 20:56:59 »

Man, my little kick could only do 12 watts max, but anymore than 8 watts and my 800mAh battery would only last like 30min. What the hell are you using that is capable of 110 watts?!

Phantom mech mod with Sony VTC4's. But I keep my regulated bux around 75w.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1095 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 21:19:33 »
<3

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1096 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 21:26:07 »
Show Image
<3

Yea, there's no way I'm running anything as high as 1.5Ω. That's way too high of a resistance for me to be happy with. 0.15Ω - 0.25Ω seems to be my happy zone, depending on the setup. Honestly, idk how anyone could be vaping in the 2+Ω range.

Check out Steam Engine for a more exact Ohm's Law calculator.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #1097 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 21:31:50 »
Show Image
<3

Yea, there's no way I'm running anything as high as 1.5Ω. That's way too high of a resistance for me to be happy with. 0.15Ω - 0.25Ω seems to be my happy zone, depending on the setup. Honestly, idk how anyone could be vaping in the 2+Ω range.

Ohhhh, I forgot about you RBAs folks. Off the shelf 1.5Ω atomizers were fine for me man. I wish I would have found this forum thread when I was still vaping.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1098 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 21:44:48 »
Show Image
<3

Ohhhh, I forgot about you RBAs folks. Off the shelf 1.5Ω atomizers were fine for me man. I wish I would have found this forum thread when I was still vaping.

#rda4lyfe... I hate hashtags =/

Offline CoolGrayAJ

« Reply #1099 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 02:26:02 »
My contribution. Twisted Messes RDA + Twisted Messes x Dovpo box mod + Alien Clapton by the good folks at Local Vape Costa Mesa

HHKB         Razer BlackWidow     Steelseries 6gv2         Logitech G710+
                   Evil Geniuses Edition   MX Red & Brown