Author Topic: [GB] UK78 - 60%+Numpad [Completed] *UPDATE* PCBs and R2 plan  (Read 189849 times)

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
Re: [GB] UK78 - 60%+Numpad - Shipping!
« Reply #350 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 08:47:48 »
This exact is listed among supported layouts:

Yeah I was just wondering if the plate would be an issue, but it shouldn't be

I'm unfamiliar with this firmware editor, would it be possible to set 4,5,6,8 to an arrow cluser when numlock is off? Obviously 4,6,8 would be left, right, up but I'm wondering if I can easily have 5 as down with the numlock toggle

Might be better to have the numlock be a layer toggle rather than an actual numlock

Offline Petch

« Reply #351 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 08:56:56 »
Hmmm I just don't know anymore

This PCB holtite compatible?  :D

Offline Petch

« Reply #352 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 11:54:20 »
Well, I just collected it from the post office - not good news

Seems a bit squished form the outside, not too bad looking... Unfortunately it's worse than it first appears  :(

Show Image

Show Image

Some of the aluminium literally shaved off on these edges here

Show Image

Show Image

Everywhere a screw was during shipping has got a decent bit of damage to it, one corner now actually bulges out sideways (hard to pick that one up on camera)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

USB port is... destroyed

Show Image

Show Image

This last one, I'm not sure if it's a bit of a design flaw or if it has literally been bent during shipping - but when the base sits in the top half, the sides are flush as they should be but it bows out towards the middle, so the whole thing rocks. I can squeeze it in to be flush as it should be, but without holes to screw through nothing keeps it together. Hard to get a picture of it

Show Image

Show Image

« Last Edit: Wed, 06 September 2017, 12:00:08 by Petch »

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

•  Post Reporting Timeout
« Reply #353 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 13:01:24 »
~
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 April 2024, 18:33:07 by FearsomeCubedWarrior »

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #354 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 13:08:28 »

Wow, looks just like someone dropped an anvil or two on the package. :o

Hopefully you can get this sorted out. I would be pissed. Mine should be arriving later this week or early next week so now I have my fingers crossed that Parcel Force and others take good care of mine.
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #355 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 13:10:46 »
Ouch these better be fully insured :0
keyboards.

Offline Petch

« Reply #356 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 13:20:19 »
Ouch these better be fully insured :0

They are insured

I just want to say there seemed to be enough packaging, this must have taken a heavy hit. The only thing that would have prevented some damage is if each piece was individually wrapped, but my KBD75 managed to make it from China in a similar style (basically pre-assembled, then packaged) safley. Same with TX boards IIRC, so I don't blame Rozakiin

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #357 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 13:28:35 »

Seems a bit squished form the outside, not too bad looking... Unfortunately it's worse than it first appears  :(

Show Image

Show Image

Some of the aluminium literally shaved off on these edges here

Show Image

Show Image

Everywhere a screw was during shipping has got a decent bit of damage to it, one corner now actually bulges out sideways (hard to pick that one up on camera)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

USB port is... destroyed

Show Image

Show Image

This last one, I'm not sure if it's a bit of a design flaw or if it has literally been bent during shipping - but when the base sits in the top half, the sides are flush as they should be but it bows out towards the middle, so the whole thing rocks. I can squeeze it in to be flush as it should be, but without holes to screw through nothing keeps it together. Hard to get a picture of it

Show Image

Show Image

First of all I'd like to apologise for the condition that you received your order in, I have contacted the company I purchased the shipping through - (Insured up-to £300).

To help ensure that no more orders are damaged in shipping I will be purchasing additional boxes to protect the boards that haven't shipped yet.

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #358 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 13:55:58 »
Everyone

When you receive your parcel if there is no visible damage to the packaging write "not checked" next to your signature, if there is damage write "damaged in transit". This will help your case if any claims need to be addressed.

- Rozakiin

Offline ChitownM2

« Reply #359 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 16:20:43 »
Who is the carrier for US bound packages? More than likely I won't be home when the package is delivered....

Offline clickstops

« Reply #360 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 16:37:11 »
Sorry about your busted package =(

Roza, do you have an image of the alps plate, or has anyone received one? I'm still trying to track down keycaps for this board and realized I might be looking for the wrong layout. I know it's for "modern" caps with cherry stabs but lmk if you know the layout!

Offline ectoplasmatic

« Reply #361 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 16:42:46 »
Oh man... received today! Beautiful work Roz, it's more amazing in person. Going on a month long business trip next week so going to have to delay enjoyment of building it, ugh! But will be all the sweeter. Delivered by parcel force, the box was a bit crumpled (not very rigid unfortunately). The packaging inside was excellent. One corner has a bit of a bruise but not noticeable when built. Unfortunate, but I'm not upset about it and can totally live with it. But those boxes are definitely not ideal. Glad you're changing them. Feel really bad for you above and your damaged board, hope there can be a happy ending for you :((

Offline Delirious

« Reply #362 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 16:47:35 »
Who is the carrier for US bound packages? More than likely I won't be home when the package is delivered....

USPS, you can track through USPS website

Offline soilheart

« Reply #363 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 11:59:31 »
So, got my UK78 today (they actually tried to deliver it yesterday, but I was busy all day so I picked it up at the post office today). 3 day delivery to Sweden from the UK, not bad.

I just wanted to give a few comments, both about the board and the shipping ASAP so you can consider it before/during the shipping of the rest of the keyboard.

First of all, thanks for the fast GB. Can't wait to make this board as it will be my new main work board. My RS68 is awesome, but I do miss the numpad sometimes...

When it comes to packaging, the my package was quite flat, but as it had no surface damage there wasn't any real issue. But you may want to consider something to structurally enforce the packages for the rest of the shipments.

Concerning the keyboard, my PCB came with a badly aligned USB connector. It does seems like it's mostly cosmetic (the contact isn't loose or anything, and the LEDs all light up (red) when I plug it into the computer). I also tried to make sure that a cable will fit through the usb slot in the case, even with the misaligned connector, which seems to be the case. So this is mostly a heads up what to look at if/when inspecting the boards. (Not saying I wouldn't accept a replacement, just that I probably can live without one =P).

Secondly, some screws holding the plate into the case was loose when I unwrapped the case and everything. I found one screw, but another one is still missing (probably lying on the floor somewhere in my messy apartment...). There's no damage to the case from any loose object from what I can see, but the plate does have some scratches that could be from a screw (I don't care about the plate that much, so no worries there). If possible I would recommend you to either make sure that the screws are screwed in tight, or if you want to keep them loosly tightened because easy removal put a piece of tape over each one.

Personally I would also appreciate if you could at least tell me the size/dimensions of the plate screws, so I get get some new ones on ebay.

Once again, a really good GB. Just wanted to make you aware of my observations before you shipped out more cases.
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #364 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 12:06:27 »
So, got my UK78 today (they actually tried to deliver it yesterday, but I was busy all day so I picked it up at the post office today). 3 day delivery to Sweden from the UK, not bad.

I just wanted to give a few comments, both about the board and the shipping ASAP so you can consider it before/during the shipping of the rest of the keyboard.

First of all, thanks for the fast GB. Can't wait to make this board as it will be my new main work board. My RS68 is awesome, but I do miss the numpad sometimes...

When it comes to packaging, the my package was quite flat, but as it had no surface damage there wasn't any real issue. But you may want to consider something to structurally enforce the packages for the rest of the shipments.

Concerning the keyboard, my PCB came with a badly aligned USB connector. It does seems like it's mostly cosmetic (the contact isn't loose or anything, and the LEDs all light up (red) when I plug it into the computer). I also tried to make sure that a cable will fit through the usb slot in the case, even with the misaligned connector, which seems to be the case. So this is mostly a heads up what to look at if/when inspecting the boards. (Not saying I wouldn't accept a replacement, just that I probably can live without one =P).
Show Image

Secondly, some screws holding the plate into the case was loose when I unwrapped the case and everything. I found one screw, but another one is still missing (probably lying on the floor somewhere in my messy apartment...). There's no damage to the case from any loose object from what I can see, but the plate does have some scratches that could be from a screw (I don't care about the plate that much, so no worries there). If possible I would recommend you to either make sure that the screws are screwed in tight, or if you want to keep them loosly tightened because easy removal put a piece of tape over each one.
Show Image

Personally I would also appreciate if you could at least tell me the size/dimensions of the plate screws, so I get get some new ones on ebay.

Once again, a really good GB. Just wanted to make you aware of my observations before you shipped out more cases.

I agree that the boxes have not been holding up as well as I had thought so I will address this issue with the remaining orders. As for the screws the dimensions are M2 5mm for the plate and M2 8mm for the Base.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #365 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 12:50:10 »
Mine arrived today in the US.  The box held up well enough.  I did have several loose internal and external screws and several dings and scratches on the interior of the case as a result (no big deal), and one very minor bit of damage to the bottom of the case that looks like it may have been from a screw (again, no big deal).  The PCB survived just fine, but I still have to test it. So overall no issues with the condition it arrived in. I will say I'm slightly disappointed in how the Pantone 533C anodizing turned out.  In the right light, it's more like a gunmetal gray/blue mix, but trends more towards gray when you see it with light reflection.  I tried to do a Pantone match and came up with PANTONE 19-3918 TPX, which isn't exact but fairly close. It's still a very attractive color, but I don't think I'll be putting nautilus on it as I had originally planned.. Maybe Solarized dark instead.

Edit: pcb passed a full checkout. 
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 September 2017, 13:15:06 by tameone »
keyboards.

Offline Traveler

« Reply #366 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 16:36:25 »
On the topic of shipping, people in batch 2 don't have tracking numbers yet right? I can't seem to find one on my invoice nor additional emails.

Offline JFKroflcopter

« Reply #367 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 17:02:28 »
My kit arrived today as well (US).

I only had a brief opportunity to check everything out. As others have said, I'd recommend taping over the plate screws to prevent them from coming loose during shipping. I believe this is what caused a couple scratches on the inside of the top case and the acrylic piece. The scratches were very minor and not visible when assembled, just letting you know for future shipments. Everything else is flawless.

Overall, extremely satisfied and cannot wait to build it this weekend. The board is beautiful! Will report back with some pictures. Thanks, Roz :D
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 September 2017, 17:40:54 by JFKroflcopter »

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #368 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 17:13:09 »
On the topic of shipping, people in batch 2 don't have tracking numbers yet right? I can't seem to find one on my invoice nor additional emails.

No tracking yet, waiting for the additional packaging.

Offline Traveler

« Reply #369 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 18:10:06 »
No tracking yet, waiting for the additional packaging.

Thanks! No rush. Definitely want solid packaging for its overseas trip haha. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Offline DreamFiction

« Reply #370 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 10:00:13 »
So I just picked up the Package and I have to say the board really is beautiful. Although the Pantone 533C doesn't look quite like I was expecting, but It looks very nice nonetheless.
The only thing that disappoints me is that my board has two anodizing errors and a couple of small scratches on the full base.

Offline Petch

« Reply #371 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 10:06:19 »
The only thing that disappoints me is that my board has two anodizing errors and a couple of small scratches on the full base.

Anodizing hooks, necessary but poorly placed

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #372 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 11:02:38 »

Anodizing hooks, necessary but poorly placed

Unfortunately there was no where else that the factory thought would be strong enough to hold the base.

Offline longnt

« Reply #373 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 05:12:57 »

Waiting for Customs clearance. Hope the packing is going well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline forumusername

« Reply #374 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 07:34:15 »
Can anyone that has received theirs comment on holtite compatibility?

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #375 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 08:13:26 »
Picked mine up from local "post office" today.

The packaging had taken a serious battering en route and the clerk actually noticed my face when I first saw the package. I was afraid that the whole board had gone to **** because the package looked like someone drove over it. I took a photo of the package at the post office under a security camera so there would be some proof as to when the package was damaged.

I came home and started unpacking warily (first photographing the package and all in case I needed to show proof of mishandling). To my relief the board, case, parts, everything was fine! No loose screws or any scratches. I was amazed how well the inner packaging held together while the cardboard box was almost broken apart.

There is the small bag with the rubber standoffs which contains a single screw and I noticed there was a empty screw hole for the plate inside the case. I presume the single screw is meant to be there?

I quickly tried the PCB and seemed to work fine, all switch holes registered something in a tester and the underlighting LEDs all showed bright red coloring. Someone had a bent USB socket but mine was in place just fine.

The gray coloring I chose is a bit lighter in person than I assumed, but looks great anyways. The brass plate is awesome and feels really sturdy.

All in all my UK78 is safely at home now. Many thanks Rozakiin, this was my first bigger investment into a custom keyboard and couldn't be happier how it went (apart from random package manhandling between UK and Finland). :)

I'll be posting pictures and more thoughts once I get it assembled and some caps arrive to show it off with.

Now to rummage through the cupboard and find my 67g Zealios...
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
IC/GB:

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #376 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 10:05:50 »
Picked mine up from local "post office" today.

The packaging had taken a serious battering en route and the clerk actually noticed my face when I first saw the package. I was afraid that the whole board had gone to **** because the package looked like someone drove over it. I took a photo of the package at the post office under a security camera so there would be some proof as to when the package was damaged.

I came home and started unpacking warily (first photographing the package and all in case I needed to show proof of mishandling). To my relief the board, case, parts, everything was fine! No loose screws or any scratches. I was amazed how well the inner packaging held together while the cardboard box was almost broken apart.

There is the small bag with the rubber standoffs which contains a single screw and I noticed there was a empty screw hole for the plate inside the case. I presume the single screw is meant to be there?

I quickly tried the PCB and seemed to work fine, all switch holes registered something in a tester and the underlighting LEDs all showed bright red coloring. Someone had a bent USB socket but mine was in place just fine.

The gray coloring I chose is a bit lighter in person than I assumed, but looks great anyways. The brass plate is awesome and feels really sturdy.

All in all my UK78 is safely at home now. Many thanks Rozakiin, this was my first bigger investment into a custom keyboard and couldn't be happier how it went (apart from random package manhandling between UK and Finland). :)

I'll be posting pictures and more thoughts once I get it assembled and some caps arrive to show it off with.

Now to rummage through the cupboard and find my 67g Zealios...

I am glad the inner packaging kept the board safe, yes that screw is meant to go in the empty hole my mistake when assembling it.

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #377 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 06:18:14 »
Just to let everyone know, the next batch of orders will be collected tomorrow( i.e. any tracking numbers on paypal won't work yet).

There is still ~10 orders than have not had shipping paid for please purchase from http://ukkeyboards.bigcartel.com/product/uk78-shipping, if you are unsure if you have paid contact me asap.

- Rozakiin

Offline ChitownM2

« Reply #378 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 08:12:50 »
Just wanted to confirm that the order excel sheet linked on page 1 wasn't updated with the shipping options. I purchased an extra steel plate during shipping and that isn't reflected so I just wanted to make sure I get it.

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #379 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 08:16:15 »
Just wanted to confirm that the order excel sheet linked on page 1 wasn't updated with the shipping options. I purchased an extra steel plate during shipping and that isn't reflected so I just wanted to make sure I get it.

Yes I didn't update the excel sheet with extras, I have you down as an extra plate but I will double check for you.

Offline clickstops

« Reply #380 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 14:44:19 »
So stoked. Thanks Roza. Your build looked awesome.

Offline finalblue

« Reply #381 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 17:10:41 »
Can anyone that has received theirs comment on holtite compatibility?

What does compatibility with the Holtite sockets entail?  The pin hole diameter on the board?  Amount of clearance under the board for the length of the socket?  Would there be a specific model Holtite that the UK78 would work with?  I'm curious because I'm considering these myself in case my taste in switches changes later.

« Reply #382 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 19:50:16 »
Board came in the mail the other day - box was pretty dented up but the board and case did quite well. In all honesty, the scratches to my brass plate and some minor scratches to the case were not the result of transit but the result of incomplete packaging and placing loose screws in the box - so much so that I, like others, managed to lose some screws when unpacking the box.

Otherwise you did an awesome job and this was a quick and painless GB with an excellent final product!

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #383 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 04:54:40 »
Assembly went well, there were some hitches when flashing QMK onto the board but managed to get it working properly in the end. It seems when you use `make uk78-keymap` and `dfu-programmer` separately the PCB gets bugged and you need to replug it a few times for it to reappear in the OS. I used `make uk78-keymap-dfu` (a few times) and it worked fine then.

Now I've run into an issue regarding typing languages: when on US ANSI my RGui works as it should, but when I switch to ISO Nordic (fi_FI) RGui disappears. Not sure if this is an issue with my OS or my firmware, or whether this is an issue in how the PCB works. I made a question at AskUbuntu and an issue over at QMK in case anyone there has any pointers on fixing it:

- https://askubuntu.com/questions/956046/super-r-right-winkey-missing-on-some-typing-languages
- https://github.com/qmk/qmk_firmware/issues/1716

I guess I could always reflash with RGui replaced with LGui but IIRC my other QMK boards have operated fine with the LGui+RGui setup before.

The board is awesome, now I'm waiting for new keycaps so I can restore Modern Beige on my old keyboard. :)

EDIT: Took a potato pic with the Modern Beige on it.

« Last Edit: Fri, 15 September 2017, 06:15:01 by ojrask »
Current:
Coming up:
IC/GB:

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #384 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 11:44:55 »
Assembly went well, there were some hitches when flashing QMK onto the board but managed to get it working properly in the end. It seems when you use `make uk78-keymap` and `dfu-programmer` separately the PCB gets bugged and you need to replug it a few times for it to reappear in the OS. I used `make uk78-keymap-dfu` (a few times) and it worked fine then.

Now I've run into an issue regarding typing languages: when on US ANSI my RGui works as it should, but when I switch to ISO Nordic (fi_FI) RGui disappears. Not sure if this is an issue with my OS or my firmware, or whether this is an issue in how the PCB works. I made a question at AskUbuntu and an issue over at QMK in case anyone there has any pointers on fixing it:

- https://askubuntu.com/questions/956046/super-r-right-winkey-missing-on-some-typing-languages
- https://github.com/qmk/qmk_firmware/issues/1716

I guess I could always reflash with RGui replaced with LGui but IIRC my other QMK boards have operated fine with the LGui+RGui setup before.

The board is awesome, now I'm waiting for new keycaps so I can restore Modern Beige on my old keyboard. :)

EDIT: Took a potato pic with the Modern Beige on it.

Show Image

Looks very classy!, is that monitor the Dell P2416D?

I think I may have found the issue with QMK too, I had bootmagic turned on by default which could have been causing an issue https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/70gzhh/help_gui_keys_in_qmk_no_longer_opening_windows/.
Just submitting the change to QMK currently.

- Rozakiin

Offline AgonizedFish

« Reply #385 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 13:34:40 »
Just got my kit in the mail. I'm in the US, and was in the second round of shipping. Packaging held up well and there are no scratches, dings or dents to be found! Thanks for the smooth groupbuy Roz! Can't wait to build this bad boy!

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #386 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 13:45:20 »
Just got my kit in the mail. I'm in the US, and was in the second round of shipping. Packaging held up well and there are no scratches, dings or dents to be found! Thanks for the smooth groupbuy Roz! Can't wait to build this bad boy!

Thanks for letting me know that the new packaging held up better! Looking forward to seeing your build.

Offline ChitownM2

Re: [GB] UK78 - 60%+Numpad - 90% Shipped
« Reply #387 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 21:36:43 »

Good to hear. I missed the mailman so now I will have to go pick it up at the post office since I won't be home to sign for it during the day. Very excited to get this built.

Offline davisthegreat

• 3DKeebs
« Reply #388 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 15:05:27 »
Just got mine, looks great! Is there a chance spare feet are available for purchase?

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #389 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 15:08:05 »
Just got mine, looks great! Is there a chance spare feet are available for purchase?

I have one extra kit that I will be selling, I will give the buyer the option of either grey or blue feet. Which ever is left over will be available for purchase.

Offline Softkore

« Reply #390 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 15:14:56 »
Damn, I was monitoring this thread to see if I could grab one of the extra kits, looks like I may have missed my chance? Was really hoping to get my hands on a Fjell-style case. I adore the 60%+numpad design. Keep up the great work Rozakiin, hopefully I can get my hands on one of your kits eventually!

Offline rozakiin

• British Custom Anyone?
    • UK Keyboards
« Reply #391 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 15:55:47 »
Damn, I was monitoring this thread to see if I could grab one of the extra kits, looks like I may have missed my chance? Was really hoping to get my hands on a Fjell-style case. I adore the 60%+numpad design. Keep up the great work Rozakiin, hopefully I can get my hands on one of your kits eventually!

Not too late! The extra is a Blue Fjell Style case with either Grey or Blue feet. I have had a number of people interested so It could be a bit of a scrum once It goes live!

- Rozakiin

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #392 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 16:01:06 »

Looks very classy!, is that monitor the Dell P2416D?

I think I may have found the issue with QMK too, I had bootmagic turned on by default which could have been causing an issue https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/70gzhh/help_gui_keys_in_qmk_no_longer_opening_windows/.
Just submitting the change to QMK currently.

- Rozakiin

Thanks! :)

Can't remember the exact monitor model, but that is a FullHD Dell.

I'll check out the QMK change and see if that changes anything.
Current:
Coming up:
IC/GB:

Offline Elefantine

« Reply #393 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 07:27:43 »
Got my package today!
Everything seems to be fine, the packaging looked untouched and the board itself is flawless Roz! Thanks for the amazing groupbuy!
(The acrylic seems to have a couple of scratches but nothing major, who's going to be looking at the bottom of their board anyway?)

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #394 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 08:05:02 »
Stunning board. There going to be an R2 or leftovers from this GB?

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #395 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 09:43:28 »
Hey man,

I would LOVE this in TKL :). Have you considered it?

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline Softkore

« Reply #396 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 09:51:48 »

Not too late! The extra is a Blue Fjell Style case with either Grey or Blue feet. I have had a number of people interested so It could be a bit of a scrum once It goes live!

- Rozakiin

Awesome! I think I spoke to you in August about exactly that extra case... I'll continue praying for it ;)

Offline Traveler

« Reply #397 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 17:51:31 »
Just got mine! Should have gotten it yesterday but I didn't have anyone to sign for it.

Packaging is solid. The duct tape was a nice touch haha. Package wasn't abused and was well taken care of.

The board is beautiful. The acrylic on mine has multiple scratches as well, but they aren't something I'm concerned about. I'll never be looking at the underneath of the board, so meh. Can't wait to put it together!

EDIT: I'm dumb. The scratches were on a protective film; the acrylic is fine ;D .
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 September 2017, 20:12:21 by Traveler »

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

•  Post Reporting Timeout
« Reply #398 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 19:18:26 »
~
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 April 2024, 18:44:03 by FearsomeCubedWarrior »

Offline longnt

« Reply #399 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 03:06:15 »
My first keyboard from GB  ;D

Thanks Roz for the fast GB!