geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

Games you are most looking forward to

<< < (251/255) > >>

mohawk1367:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sun, 07 January 2024, 04:57:56 ---Yakuza: Infinite Wealth is gonna be a day 1 buy for me. I am so hyped for everything this game has to offer.

--- End quote ---

is the gameplay gonna be different from other Yakuza games?

noisyturtle:

--- Quote from: mohawk1367 on Tue, 09 January 2024, 06:42:07 ---
--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sun, 07 January 2024, 04:57:56 ---Yakuza: Infinite Wealth is gonna be a day 1 buy for me. I am so hyped for everything this game has to offer.

--- End quote ---

is the gameplay gonna be different from other Yakuza games?

--- End quote ---

It's in the Like A Dragon series, so it is more tactile and RPG-like than beat-em-up. But it is all the extra/side content that I am looking forward to.
Main game is whatever, Yakuza has always been all about the minigames, and this one has more of 'em than ANY other Yakuza game ever! Sega even put in some unreleased arcade games that never saw any ports until now that you can play the full versions of in-game.

noisyturtle:
Looking forward to Pacific Drive at the end of this month

phinix:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Wed, 07 February 2024, 17:07:25 ---Looking forward to Pacific Drive at the end of this month

--- End quote ---

Yeah, this could be nice, I saw it some time ago. I wonder if it gets boring after few sessions.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Wed, 07 February 2024, 17:07:25 ---Looking forward to Pacific Drive at the end of this month

--- End quote ---

Looks like a pretty fun game, might play it once my new pc is built.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version