geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What are you reading? (The thread about what you are reading)

<< < (4/10) > >>

xtrafrood:
Almost done with Sandworms of Dune--there are some seriously ****ed up scenes in the books that follow Dune Messiah (just a friendly warning).

The language is not the same (I guess that's normal for 2K+ years and different authors), though it is neat to get some Butlerian Jihan backstory along with a continuation of Leto II's Golden Path.

mauri:
Recently I've been obsessed with the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, I'm reading the second book now and really digging the series. Hopefully the next book is in the horizons.

I've got Cixin Liu's Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy's second and third book, first three books of John Scalzi's Old Man's War, Forever War by Joe Haldeman and some Brandon Sanderson on order.

Tons of stuff to read but I'm hoping to get started on Sanderson's "magnus opus" I suppose, The Stormlight Archive series when the next book drops.

Anguloce:
I just picked up House of Leaves. Yes I am late to the show but a YouTuber I like called Night Mind is doing a whole thing on it and I want to know what is going on.

After that, I intend on diving into "The WoW Diary", a book I backed about how World of Warcraft came to be through development by a programmer at the time.

The massive library that is "The Expanse" novel series (the very same one the show is based on) is gathering dust but on my list to finish before Summer...

I'm set! I hope.

Tactile:
UFOs! OOOOhhhhh!

phinix:
Witcher - Time of Contempt.
I've been reading the whole series, only if I find time...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version