geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] KAM Outline - GB Live

(1/8) > >>

Beesley:
KAM Outline

GB Page
ByBeesley

Inspiration
Inspired by a traditional 1935 No.10 Remington typewriter, this is where old meets new

GB Details
GB Date: 12th July!

Kitting
  \

Colours

DeskmatDiner Deskmat designed by HawkersDraws

Renders
OGR - By AKB

Bakeneko - By CannonKeys

WerkOne - By WerkTechnica

Vendors
NA & Global: OtakeebsOCE & SEA: ALLCAPS

Collabs
TBD

Beesley Discord Server

Support this kit by using the signature below

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=120414.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/iV8kkKk.jpg[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

IC Form

Special thanks to everyone who supported through the design of of this setSpikedSynapse & ImperfectLinkAn even bigger thanks to my amazing Fiancée for putting up with me doing all of this!

Beesley:
FAQ

Can there be a novelties kit?
There are no plans to create a novelty kit for this set, with the inspiration and trying to replicate that look of a typewriter and to feel simple yet elegant

Any chance of a different profile like SLK or something non uniform?
I have tried to get this to work with SLK for the past few months but unfortunately it was not achievable with there manufacturing process compared to Keyreative after seeing there KAM Command samples.
I chose a uniform profile as it fits the inspiration of a typewriter, it also increases compatibility with a wide range of keyboards without including extra kits

Can you split everything in to more kits?
Keyreative have made steps to put a stop to the days of running 30+ kits, reflected in there new cumulative surcharge on sets exceeding 3 kits
There lead times are dependent on the amount of kits, less kits means quicker delivery

Updates

* Amended some kitting - added HUNT, removed unnecessary keys

* Second deskmat is Complete phase
* THOK metal artisans in design phase

spikedsynapse:
Oh damn thats hot! Cant wait to get this! GLWIC

Surefoot:
Really nice. I suppose it's using KAM matte finish ? Shiny finish would maybe not suit the style that much.

Beesley:

--- Quote from: Surefoot on Fri, 26 May 2023, 13:14:52 ---Really nice. I suppose it's using KAM matte finish ? Shiny finish would maybe not suit the style that much.

--- End quote ---

Yes im planning to use the matte finish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version