geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Lasered or Dyesub?

<< < (4/4)

Ascaii:
id wager a good bit that these are actually dye subs...very nice find!

mbc:
up for sale :D

SBI:
Wow... congratulations. I'd be very interested where you found so many vintage swiss keyboards. Luck on ricardo and ebay, or something even more specific? I've been looking on and off but haven't been very successfull. I've had to settle for a german Model M. I type blindly, so it doesn't really matter, but it'd be really cool to have a proper swiss set :)

And my nearly new Model M with swiss keycaps will stay that way for a loooong time.

mbc:

--- Quote from: SBI;401003 ---Wow... congratulations. I'd be very interested where you found so many vintage swiss keyboards. Luck on ricardo and ebay, or something even more specific? I've been looking on and off but haven't been very successfull. I've had to settle for a german Model M. I type blindly, so it doesn't really matter, but it'd be really cool to have a proper swiss set :)

And my nearly new Model M with swiss keycaps will stay that way for a loooong time.
--- End quote ---
I had a rubber model M with swiss layout from ebay kleinanzeigen, where i missed to ask the seller beforehand for the modelnumber.
the rest is basically the result of a trade i made with a local against some other minor electronic stuff. no idea from where he had them.

If you live in switzerland you might try to post a local classified ad or something similar

SBI:
Yeah, I live here. That's not even a bad idea, didn't think that far. I've tried asking around at some companies, but none were very cooperative in giving me random crap. Would've saved them some money, but probably wasn't worth the effort for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version