Previous Events Archive > GEEKHACK SIX ANNIVERSARY CONTESTS

Another 6 year celebration giveaway

<< < (24/26) > >>

BunnyLake:
thanks for all the kind words guys, was nice to make a couple people happy, i really wish i could have picked more of you, some peoples requests were realistic and i would have loved to do this for everyone, but a sad and debilitating clack addiction makes me very poor so i can only do so much

AGmurdercore:

--- Quote from: BunnyLake on Sat, 31 August 2013, 15:44:46 ---thanks for all the kind words guys, was nice to make a couple people happy, i really wish i could have picked more of you, some peoples requests were realistic and i would have loved to do this for everyone, but a sad and debilitating clack addiction makes me very poor so i can only do so much

--- End quote ---
Too good that i am poor and i can't buy one of these so this addiction is still away for me then ahahaha :D

jameslr:
Congrats Hoffman!! Make it rain on deez Ho(ffman)!

histevenhere:
congrats to the winner :) Very generous giveaway!

bueller:

--- Quote from: BunnyLake on Sat, 31 August 2013, 15:44:46 ---thanks for all the kind words guys, was nice to make a couple people happy, i really wish i could have picked more of you, some peoples requests were realistic and i would have loved to do this for everyone, but a sad and debilitating clack addiction makes me very poor so i can only do so much

--- End quote ---

It was very generous nonetheless!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version