Author Topic: Keyboard Return  (Read 3459 times)

Offline jooks1184

Keyboard Return
« on: Mon, 04 June 2012, 13:42:18 »
Hi,

I recently returned a keyboard that I bought at mechanicalkeyboards.com. After returning it, I got an email saying that it would take 3 days to process the return (email received May 25th). It's been 10 days since I received the email and I haven't heard from anyone at the company. I was wondering if there was any progress made on my return. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Edit: My order number is #10044
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 June 2012, 19:16:33 by jooks1184 »

Offline irjoe

Keyboard Return
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 06 June 2012, 14:40:04 »
Did you get a reply yet?

Offline jooks1184

Keyboard Return
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 06 June 2012, 16:06:35 »
yes I did. The email said that the company would contact the returns department immediately and get it sorted out. Email was received June 5th. I hope this can get sorted out soon.

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
Keyboard Return
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 12 June 2012, 13:28:36 »
Quote from: jooks1184;608744
yes I did. The email said that the company would contact the returns department immediately and get it sorted out. Email was received June 5th. I hope this can get sorted out soon.

I'm very sorry for the late reply.  I've been out of town for 11 days and I'm just getting back. One of our other team members should have resolved this by now.

Please let me know if this has not already been resolved.  Thank you!
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 June 2012, 13:30:53 by ShakeR »
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?

Offline jooks1184

Keyboard Return
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 12 June 2012, 22:36:10 »
I put this in my other thread but I talked to a customer rep today and he stated that the refund was processed on Saturday, June 9th. So, from today, it should be another day or two before my refund appears on my account statement. I apologize for any inconvenience my thread has caused. That was not my intention. I just wanted to check the progress on my return and see how it was going. I really like your company and the selection it offers. I do plan on purchasing more keyboards from you in the near future. Also, the reason for my return was the need of money at the time. I had no problem with the switches (Cherry MX Black). However, at the time, I had need for some money and decided to return my Ducky Shine. Thanks for your response Shaker. I hope to do business with you again soon.

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
Keyboard Return
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 13 June 2012, 12:10:47 »
Quote from: jooks1184;612414
I put this in my other thread but I talked to a customer rep today and he stated that the refund was processed on Saturday, June 9th. So, from today, it should be another day or two before my refund appears on my account statement. I apologize for any inconvenience my thread has caused. That was not my intention. I just wanted to check the progress on my return and see how it was going. I really like your company and the selection it offers. I do plan on purchasing more keyboards from you in the near future. Also, the reason for my return was the need of money at the time. I had no problem with the switches (Cherry MX Black). However, at the time, I had need for some money and decided to return my Ducky Shine. Thanks for your response Shaker. I hope to do business with you again soon.

No worries at all.  Your satisfaction is our primary concern.  Thank you for your business!
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?