Author Topic: [IC] Pre-Interest Check GMK Excelsior  (Read 4402 times)

Offline FamDK

[IC] Pre-Interest Check GMK Excelsior
« on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 20:54:57 »

Hello friends, I'm just another keeb enthusiast going by the name FamDK and today I want to introduce you to a project that I've been working on.
I made this set taking inspiration from the Overwatch League team, NYXL. I had a lot of fun working on the novelties and the set in general but if there's anything that you guys don't like or would like to see some changes to the kit, please feel free to let me know. I'm still learning the rope so any feedbacks would be very appreciated.
Obviously, this is a very rough look of what this set has to offer. After the initial response from you guys, I'll make some changes and add more kits to it. Thank you for your time!

GMK EXCELSIOR

If you guys have time, I would really appreciate it if you can fill out the interest check form, that would help me a lot.

INTEREST FORM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScN6wVPlnyBgktswJkQlj5y0ugXe6SLCT9lefDsfsku9sySDQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Colors:
White - Pantone 11-0601 TCX
Midnight blue - Pantone 282 C
Bright blue - Pantone 7456 C
Red - Pantone 185 C

ROUGH KIT

RENDER:

IRON165

RAMA M60

DESKMAT

Collaborations:

Let me know in the IC form what collabs you would like to see friends!

Vendors:

US: TBD
CA: TBD
EU: TBD
AUS: TBD
ASIA: TBD

Pricing:

TBA

Special Thanks:

Thank you to mister KingK for helping me with the rendering with this set. You did an amazing job with it mate.
Thank you for my friend Kev for encouraging me with the set.

Offline dandruff

Re: [IC] Pre-Interest Check GMK Excelsior
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 21:00:03 »
Maybe look into a different manufacturer. Your "base kit" requires molds that GMK does not have (not just the novelties; for example, your num row has numbers and symbols right next to each other). Idk if you're planning to have regular icon mods, but your renders are using keys that are not in your kit. Also, your renders have icon + text mods AND icon mods only.

Offline FamDK

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 21:13:11 »
Maybe look into a different manufacturer. Your "base kit" requires molds that GMK does not have (not just the novelties; for example, your num row has numbers and symbols right next to each other). Idk if you're planning to have regular icon mods, but your renders are using keys that are not in your kit. Also, your renders have icon + text mods AND icon mods only.

I'm looking into putting the actual cherry profile render for the base kit. This is just a rough look of what the set going to look like, hence the "rough kit". My apologies for the confusion.

Offline kk73715

• Why are you even reading
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 01 January 2021, 21:53:42 »
The 9 and 0 keys are different in the render and in the base kit

Offline Havattack

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 02 January 2021, 19:01:16 »
I'd be interested of there was some red on blue alphas..

Offline Owl

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 03 January 2021, 00:50:50 »
GMK will have some limitations with a few of these legends but you may be able to get them to pad print (not sure if they still do that)

Also, maybe reach out to the OWL? (not me). Would be super exciting if you could get it sponsored by them. Would give you tons of opportunities to maybe even make sets for other team and would be pretty much a first, that I know of, of a geekhacker getting a sponsor that big.

Good luck