geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

The Vape Thread!

<< < (3/266) > >>

tjcaustin:
If my beard was more gray, I'd shake it at people while giving my unsolicited opinions about everything.

Halverson:
I rock real pipes, suave is all I can say!

So lets say I want to try vaping, what would it cost for a decent kit, with a cool device and several flavors.

Jocelyn:
Haha I used to Vape. Throat hits :)

--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Thu, 04 April 2013, 13:14:37 ---I really like those pipes!

I quit smoking in Feb 2005, but I've been looking at this vape stuff...

--- End quote ---
Don't do it, you might start again.

Turbo Slaab:

--- Quote from: tjcaustin on Thu, 04 April 2013, 13:22:27 ---If my beard was more gray, I'd shake it at people while giving my unsolicited opinions about everything.

--- End quote ---

You'd have to whittle your wardrobe down to boxers, a bathrobe, and slippers. Also forcefully convince random people to get off your lawn.

--- Quote from: Halverson on Thu, 04 April 2013, 13:23:13 ---I rock real pipes, suave is all I can say!

So lets say I want to try vaping, what would it cost for a decent kit, with a cool device and several flavors.

--- End quote ---

I bought this exact kit to start: http://uniquecigs.com/products-page/starter-kits/firefly-kit/

However their juice always tastes burnt to me and it's not the cheapest you can get an ego-style kit like that. A kit like that will get you started with a good, reliable device with pretty good battery life. Of course there's always cheaper, and always more expensive.

Turbo Slaab:

Here's one of my mods. It's an Innokin MVP wrapped with a carbon fiber Vapor Skinz wrap. 3ohm single coil Smoktek cartomizer/tank setup with a stainless steel drip tip. Oh and Srt8 V8ping's Liquid Butterscotch juice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version