Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2015

Captain BadAss' Keycon Midwest 2015 Thread

<< < (46/50) > >>

unoab:

--- Quote from: RavenII on Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:52:09 ---Though, just be happy it wasn't the Red line...that one has a special breed of people, funk, and stench on it. It's like a circus show at times.

--- End quote ---

QFT, I'm happy I take the brown line to work and only rarely have to take the red line anywhere, just like the blue line, all the 24/7 lines have a distinctive odor to them and the stories of other questionable things that people have seen on them don't make touching anything in the car any better..

vivalarevolución:

--- Quote from: apathy3cs on Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:00:22 ---Glad to hear you made it back safely from the long drive Booper.

and yeah.... I avoid the mass transit as much as I can (half because motion sickness half because people), which makes it tough to go downtown.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: unoab on Thu, 21 May 2015, 23:25:45 ---
--- Quote from: RavenII on Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:52:09 ---Though, just be happy it wasn't the Red line...that one has a special breed of people, funk, and stench on it. It's like a circus show at times.

--- End quote ---

QFT, I'm happy I take the brown line to work and only rarely have to take the red line anywhere, just like the blue line, all the 24/7 lines have a distinctive odor to them and the stories of other questionable things that people have seen on them don't make touching anything in the car any better..

--- End quote ---

We shall appreciate all the flavors that each of us contribute to the melting pot of the human race.

RavenII:

--- Quote from: vivalarevolución on Fri, 22 May 2015, 08:06:11 ---
--- Quote from: apathy3cs on Thu, 21 May 2015, 21:00:22 ---Glad to hear you made it back safely from the long drive Booper.

and yeah.... I avoid the mass transit as much as I can (half because motion sickness half because people), which makes it tough to go downtown.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: unoab on Thu, 21 May 2015, 23:25:45 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

We shall appreciate all the flavors that each of us contribute to the melting pot of the human race.

--- End quote ---

Life wouldn't be life otherwise.

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:48:04 ---
--- Quote from: RavenII on Thu, 21 May 2015, 17:44:42 ---
--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Thu, 21 May 2015, 12:02:23 ---
--- Quote from: RavenII on Thu, 21 May 2015, 10:58:48 ---
--- Quote from: Booper on Thu, 21 May 2015, 09:22:46 ---
I LIKE HUGS! and also, if by "handled it pretty well" you mean resolved to avoid public transportation for the rest of my life, then YES! I handled it pretty well!

#togetherrrrrrr  :-*

--- End quote ---

Wait, what happened on the L....you guys weren't on the Red line were you?...

--- End quote ---

We were on the Purple headed toward the loop during rush times. Why did it have to make all those stops?

#togetherrrrrr

--- End quote ---

Haha, shouldn't've made too many stops, unless you guys boarded in Evanston...that's a different story.

--- End quote ---

We got in at the last stop.  ;D  (which I think is Evanston)

--- End quote ---

We boarded at Linden and went all the way to Randolph/Wabash downtown. I don't remember at which stop Booper's "friend" boarded, but I think it was Main or Howard.

HoffmanMyster:
I'd just like everyone to know that my Amazon home page is full of gloves now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version