Author Topic: [IC] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - GB Sept 12th! - Group Buy post made  (Read 85294 times)

Offline mindpalace

Re: [IC] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - GB Sept 12th!
« Reply #250 on: Sat, 05 September 2020, 22:09:21 »
hello! I have a dumb question.

Have you ever determined the exact number of Pandora productions excluding the special edition?

Offline antcrm

« Reply #251 on: Sun, 06 September 2020, 04:34:01 »
A great production, appreciate your work, do not know if there is a chance to become friends

Offline Horgix

« Reply #252 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 10:52:22 »
Thank you very much Horgix!

Thanks you for making this GB.  :)

-The recommendation is because you can make some wild ass combinations that I personally think would not come out ok haha. Heres an example ;]
Show Image

Thanks a lot for the picture! It helps a lot seeing that, indeed, it doesn't really good to mix'n'match. Although I still wonder how it would look with Royal blue alu top, brass middle, and Tiffany blue PC bottom.

I really like two toned boards, and this was more the idea in mix and match. Think TGR as an example.
Show Image

So my recommendation was same material for top and bot, but different colors. But its all on you to pick!

I understand. In order to be able to test a bit more combos without having multiple whole boards, would there be any way to, let's say, buy a full Standard PC board, and add a single alu top to the order?

-Special Editions I am looking at limiting them at 48, with 2 being Party Paints! (Subject to change Im sorry)
-Fixed the page, 2 badges included for SE!

Thanks  :thumb:

Offline BeepBoopRobit

« Reply #253 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 13:56:56 »
Want!

Offline Olaipai

« Reply #254 on: Mon, 07 September 2020, 20:21:44 »
I'm in! If I can snatch one, that would be the absolute perfect birthday gift for myself as I will be waiting at 4AM the night before my birthday! And as well a pretty good first custom keyboard. I have a modded Input Club K-Type but I wouldn't classify that with something exclusive as this! Got a box of Kiwi's on the way, zeal stabs ready and received my new keycaps today!

What an amazing looking board! Great features and looks!

Looking forward to join my first ever keyboard GB!

Much love from Norway!

Offline youngbaby

« Reply #255 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 10:34:41 »
Are there any photos of the underside of the PC versions?

Offline Koobaczech

• Don't forget to smile :)
    • Pearlboards
« Reply #256 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 12:51:20 »
Hello again! Making the GB post soon. Units are 150-300. No way to get different options except what I've listed, sorry boss. And yes we can all be friends haha!
Heres a photo of PC bot. Btw it's a revision one prototype, so the weight and winglets have changed. Please be aware. Photo credit to u/zearoh

Offline lush_bunny

• TBR Prime | 7V | Pandora | Kaze
« Reply #257 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 14:01:48 »
Units are 150-300.
Show Image

Fingers crossed that I get one of these. Also, that is one sexy underside.

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #258 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 15:43:12 »
GB post made here - https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=108524.0

Thank you thank you! You got this lush!

Offline Drakenocas

Re: [IC] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - GB Sept 12th! - Group Buy post made
« Reply #259 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 23:45:45 »
I am super interested in this being this possibly being the 1 mega $$$ purchase this year.  I like that case so much I'd buy two if I could. I have to stick a lighter under my 6% case to get the angle I like. I am sure it's about 9-11%. 

I need to know two things, and I just may be looking all the way around it:

1.  Will the PCB have QMK/VIA or other support?
2.  Who sells a 10u space bar?  I get I can go with a 7, but I do find that aesthetic of it interesting.

Thanks in advance.

Offline youngbaby

« Reply #260 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 23:50:00 »
The metal plate looks really good on the PC case. Stoked to buy one!

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #261 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 23:53:24 »
I am super interested in this being this possibly being the 1 mega $$$ purchase this year.  I like that case so much I'd buy two if I could. I have to stick a lighter under my 6% case to get the angle I like. I am sure it's about 9-11%. 

2.  Who sells a 10u space bar?  I get I can go with a 7, but I do find that aesthetic of it interesting.

Thanks in advance.
Thank you buddy! QMK and VIA yes! And 10u is hard to find. You need to harvest it off select vintage keyboards. Deskthority has a wiki on which boards might have a 10u spacebar! Gl with your search.

The metal plate looks really good on the PC case. Stoked to buy one!
Thank you sir! Look good feel good :)

Offline Drakenocas

« Reply #262 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 00:07:48 »

Thanks in advance.
Thank you buddy! QMK and VIA yes! And 10u is hard to find. You need to harvest it off select vintage keyboards. Deskthority has a wiki on which boards might have a 10u spacebar! Gl with your search.

Thanks for the quick reply. I was still googling my eye balls out over on the website when I finally saw VIA, and was coming back to edit, but you beat me to it. I must overlooked it 10 times since the other day. That's what I get for shopping for keyboards at 2 am after working the last two weeks with no days off.

I haven't saw a 10u space bar since the mid 1990, maybe the mid 1980s.  I remember they were pretty rare then.  I remember when double 1.25u winkeys finally pushed standard space bar sizes below 6.5u. Now I think only Razer or Corsair uses that size. 

I really love that case though  :thumb:

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #263 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 05:09:41 »
Since the GB thread is now live you might want to keep future communication there.

Offline Cubic // esc lab

• Formerly 'esclab'
    • esc lab
« Reply #264 on: Wed, 30 September 2020, 19:59:30 »
I can't say I am the biggest fan of the big-ol booty/stand under the case. A little too thicc for me, and tips the balance of the board off a bit.

That said, I can appreciate all the level of attention you've placed into your design. Big kudos.

P.S. the bottom weight made me think immediately of KC.