Offline rustywok

Re: 4x4
« Reply #450 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 17:36:09 »
Alright! Got my shipping notice today.

Offline moonmaster

• big bumps, beautiful boards
« Reply #451 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 13:40:00 »
I put in a couple different orders with 4x4, one about 2 months ago , and 1 about 2 weeks ago right before 4x4 sale ended . Any idea how far out orders are? Just trying to get an idea when to expect ?
thanks

The end date and promised final shipping date of 4x4 is Jan 22 2018.  We will not provide any other information regarding fulfillment status than what we've previously announced publicly.

Hi guys, I hope this question doesn't violate the spirit of your statement in this post... but:  I ordered multiple colorways in a single order. I saw a post not too long ago from someone that made it sound like I could check the order status on your site, and it would somehow indicate if some parts of the order were ready to go out. Is this true? 

Offline polentA

• Formerly withoutrulers
  • GMK plz
« Reply #452 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 13:45:37 »
I put in a couple different orders with 4x4, one about 2 months ago , and 1 about 2 weeks ago right before 4x4 sale ended . Any idea how far out orders are? Just trying to get an idea when to expect ?
thanks

The end date and promised final shipping date of 4x4 is Jan 22 2018.  We will not provide any other information regarding fulfillment status than what we've previously announced publicly.

Hi guys, I hope this question doesn't violate the spirit of your statement in this post... but:  I ordered multiple colorways in a single order. I saw a post not too long ago from someone that made it sound like I could check the order status on your site, and it would somehow indicate if some parts of the order were ready to go out. Is this true? 

I would refer to both Binge's response that you quoted, and the FAQ located here: https://hungerwork.studio/apps/help-center#!what-happened-to-the-calendar

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #453 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 13:56:43 »
thanks

I would refer to both Binge's response that you quoted, and the FAQ located here: https://hungerwork.studio/apps/help-center#!what-happened-to-the-calendar

My question didn't have to do with the calendar. The post I read said that one could check in one's own order status to see if any of the components of an order was fulfilled.

Offline iliptikal

« Reply #454 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 13:58:35 »
thanks

My question didn't have to do with the calendar. The post I read said that one could check in one's own order status to see if any of the components of an order was fulfilled.

It should say "partial" if any parts of your order have been filled afaik.

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #455 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 14:35:03 »
thanks

Also keep in mind that the order won't ship until all pieces are allotted. Only once they are all allotted should you expect shipment to happen.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #456 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 14:42:29 »
thanks

Also keep in mind that the order won't ship until all pieces are allotted. Only once they are all allotted should you expect shipment to happen.
Yeah, also you will receive a tracking number for anything on the way.  Without tracking it is a partial fulfillment.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #457 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 02:19:28 »
Out of curiosity, where'd the inspiration for the Earl come from? I'm a big fan of artisans that maintain a profile similar to standard keycaps as it's easier for me to press them while playing games or something. Earl got dat face that I loathe... yet I can't look away..

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #458 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 23:26:09 »
Out of curiosity, where'd the inspiration for the Earl come from? I'm a big fan of artisans that maintain a profile similar to standard keycaps as it's easier for me to press them while playing games or something. Earl got dat face that I loathe... yet I can't look away..

Squishy faced European aristocrats of yore with ridiculously bulbous facial features, that overly toothy smile, and beady little eyes... I started out sculpting stuff like this in 2013, and I thought I'd return to that.  I'm glad I did.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #459 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 11:01:17 »

Squishy faced European aristocrats of yore with ridiculously bulbous facial features, that overly toothy smile, and beady little eyes... I started out sculpting stuff like this in 2013, and I thought I'd return to that.  I'm glad I did.

I am certainly glad you went back to it.

Offline swangful

« Reply #460 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 19:57:27 »
Happy belated birthday to Chase!

Offline ashwinv11

• give me foog
« Reply #461 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 19:19:40 »
Did you guys see the white walker hungr on Instagram?!?! More like 🔥 walker amirite?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZUOijmjeEh/?taken-by=hungerworkstudio

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #462 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 23:18:16 »
Did you guys see the white walker hungr on Instagram?!?! More like 🔥 walker amirite?

definitely dude! does this mean a hungr release is iminent?!

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #463 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 23:38:29 »

Nope!  This one is Mitch's!

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #464 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 23:42:37 »
Did you guys see the white walker hungr on Instagram?!?! More like walker amirite?

Nope!  This one is Mitch's!
Nice Mitch! We need moar pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #465 on: Mon, 30 October 2017, 21:22:09 »
Should I be concerned that I placed my first order within an hour of the 4x4 sale opening, and I haven't received that order or any of my subsequent ones?  I know it's not FCFS, but I have seen sooo many people get caps (and so many awesome caps on Instagram) that I have been starting to wonder if there was a problem with my order(s).

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #466 on: Mon, 30 October 2017, 21:28:21 »
Should I be concerned that I placed my first order within an hour of the 4x4 sale opening, and I haven't received that order or any of my subsequent ones?  I know it's not FCFS, but I have seen sooo many people get caps (and so many awesome caps on Instagram) that I have been starting to wonder if there was a problem with my order(s).

It is more based off the colorways you ordered than anything else.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #467 on: Mon, 30 October 2017, 22:58:41 »
Yes you should be concerned!  Concerned I'm working to get you the very best result for your order.

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #468 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 12:58:48 »

It is more based off the colorways you ordered than anything else.

That's what I thought I had read when I filled it out as well.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #469 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 13:17:11 »
Binge said it would be fulfillment thru Jan 2018, so no need to start rusting any jimmies until after that.

Offline moonmaster

« Reply #470 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 13:49:37 »
Yes you should be concerned!  Concerned I'm working to get you the very best result for your order.

:thumb:

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #471 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 18:23:41 »
Happy Halloween fellow HWS friends! May we all receive cool and creepy caps! :thumb:

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #472 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 23:42:28 »
Happy Halloween fellow HWS friends! May we all receive cool and creepy caps! :thumb:

Thank you!  I got spooked this morning by the rising costs of healthcare!  The horrors of adulthood! :D

Lots of orders going out zip zip zip

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #473 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 10:24:37 »

Thank you!  I got spooked this morning by the rising costs of healthcare!  The horrors of adulthood! :D

All of my 4 orders haven't shipped yet and I'm moving from my current address. Is it possible for me to change my shipping address?

Offline swangful

« Reply #474 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 11:12:40 »

All of my 4 orders haven't shipped yet and I'm moving from my current address. Is it possible for me to change my shipping address?

https://hungerwork.studio/apps/help-center#!id-love-to-get-in-on-a-sale-but-i-may-be-moving-in-of-20xx-is-there-anyway-to-update-our-shipping-info-after-placing-an-order-in-case-it-takes-that-long-to-ship

Code: [Select]
It's super easy!  Change the shipping address in your profile on https://hungerwork.studio then contact me by e-mail through the website's 'Contact Us' button. 

Please state that you've updated your account's shipping information and the order you'd like updated with the new information.

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #475 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 11:13:52 »

https://hungerwork.studio/apps/help-center#!id-love-to-get-in-on-a-sale-but-i-may-be-moving-in-of-20xx-is-there-anyway-to-update-our-shipping-info-after-placing-an-order-in-case-it-takes-that-long-to-ship

It's super easy!  Change the shipping address in your profile on https://hungerwork.studio then contact me by e-mail through the website's 'Contact Us' button. 

Please state that you've updated your account's shipping information and the order you'd like updated with the new information.

Thanks man!  :thumb:

Offline swangful

« Reply #476 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 11:19:35 »

Thanks man!  :thumb:

You got it!

Offline quang linh

• Play for fun
« Reply #477 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 08:17:35 »
Tks  Binge. Very beautiful
I am really happy to meet you all

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #478 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 08:25:25 »
Thank you!  I hope you really love at least a few of them!  If they aren't collection material for you they should be good trades :D

Rubbing resin together in the woods for warmth.

Offline kosm3

« Reply #479 on: Sun, 19 November 2017, 09:34:46 »

Wow very good and Jelly. I just got Sunset sorbet it's perfect thank you Binge

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #480 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 13:46:51 »
If my orders haven't shipped yet, is it possible to add additional qualifiers to my orders? Since I placed my orders, purple has become quite dominant among my collection so I'm hoping to get some 4x4's to match  ;D :-*

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #481 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 13:50:43 »
If my orders haven't shipped yet, is it possible to add additional qualifiers to my orders? Since I placed my orders, purple has become quite dominant among my collection so I'm hoping to get some 4x4's to match  ;D :-*

I don't think you can do that

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #482 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 14:14:36 »

I don't think you can do that

Bummer. I remember seeing some post from Binge on r/mk about how they fulfill orders by picking ones that best fit the order specs from the pile of casted caps, so I wasn't sure how much trouble it'd add to the mix. Just thought I'd ask. Super excited to see what I'll get for my collection regardless

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #483 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 23:02:47 »
I'm afraid I can't take additional requests-- just make sure you picked a color group with purple in it, and you may have to trade for what you want.  Lots of my fans enjoy trading caps. :)

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #484 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 15:43:15 »
I'm afraid I can't take additional requests-- just make sure you picked a color group with purple in it, and you may have to trade for what you want.  Lots of my fans enjoy trading caps. :)

No problems at all, super excited to see I get either way  ;D ! Appreciate the reply

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #485 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 20:34:22 »
Enjoyed talking with you at the DC meetup Binge, you have great taste in music. Super excited to see the rest of the 4x4s  I ordered. I'd love to have some teal HWS for the next meet  ;D
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline swangful

« Reply #486 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 23:40:35 »
Maybe some laser colorways? ;D

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
« Reply #487 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 15:12:47 »
Thanks again binge, worth the wait.  :)
184427-0
184429-1

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #488 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 15:16:55 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Nice haul! I'm stoked cause I just received my tracking :)

Offline swangful

« Reply #489 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 16:21:48 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Also just got mine! WOOO!! I really want a fuguthulu but i didnt enter for any mystery slots haha...doh. D:

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
« Reply #490 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 17:01:33 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Also just got mine! WOOO!! I really want a fuguthulu but i didnt enter for any mystery slots haha...doh. D:
Yeah man, wildcards are life. Iirc I chose two wildcards on my order and as you can see, got very lucky getting a matching pair.

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #491 on: Fri, 15 December 2017, 10:56:18 »
Got my first 4x4 and I love it! Absolutely stoked to have my first otter. Thanks a ton binge  :thumb:

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #492 on: Fri, 15 December 2017, 11:35:27 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

That golden pair  :(

....so jealous with you man!  :p

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #493 on: Fri, 15 December 2017, 20:54:03 »
That came out pretty awesome!

I dont even remember what colorway i chose. I think i only picked 1 cap though - guess i cant get that fuguthulu this round
-Dana

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #494 on: Fri, 15 December 2017, 21:21:06 »

I dont even remember what colorway i chose. I think i only picked 1 cap though - guess i cant get that fuguthulu this round

Still hope, man!  :D

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #495 on: Fri, 15 December 2017, 21:49:34 »

Oh? I guess i was thinking it was only a fun add-on for people that ordered multiple caps. If i got a fuguthulu as my single cap.. i would definitely be elated. And also my first HWS
-Dana

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #496 on: Fri, 15 December 2017, 21:54:33 »

Oh? I guess i was thinking it was only a fun add-on for people that ordered multiple caps. If i got a fuguthulu as my single cap.. i would definitely be elated. And also my first HWS

I already received all of my orders and got none fuguthulu, my dream 4x4 cap. You ordered 1 cap but you haven't received it yet, so you still get a better chance to have a fuguthulu than me. That's what I wanted to say  :D

GL man!

Offline xine007

« Reply #497 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 15:14:26 »
These beauties arrived after some USPS confusion  :)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #498 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 15:16:38 »
How do I buy an Earl?? :)

Offline Tally810

« Reply #499 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 15:44:49 »
Got these yesterday

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk