geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] KBM Demon Sword

(1/5) > >>

Raravin:
Ready to set sail again!
Hello everyone! After the resounding success of this the first time around, group buy in peoples hand and extras over with I am here to announce KeyBee manufacturing Demon Sword! For those wondering what this means, it will be a PBT Dye Sub set. We have added move novelties, some improved kitting, and adding something highly requested from the first run!

Group Buy DateUnkown

Interest Check Form
KitsRender Disclaimer: Renders are for illustration purpose only. Final products may show differences. Colors may vary partially from renders. Example: The red has been dulled from its RAL color due to PBT vs ABS. Alice has red spacebar not currently included. Looking at adding if possible for pricing.

Deskmats

Renders

More

CollabsHIBI Asero Foundry

Pricing
Soon

BannerSoon

ThanksIzeri - For amazing renders and putting up with my naggingStellaidoscope - For the brand new Novelties!OCM- For the OG novelties and deskmatsPopkorn - Always dealing with my stuff and giving me the change 2 years ago with GMK Demon Sword. Being the best vendor a designer can ask for and work with.KBM - Working with me as a designer to make this come to life.

Raravin:
Placeholder - Doing it right this time

stewfayew:
How many demon swords are there

Raravin:

--- Quote from: stewfayew on Wed, 10 August 2022, 11:50:18 ---How many demon swords are there

--- End quote ---

Just GMK and this one

hali:
oh cool the base comes with ukiso keys so i can randomly remove two sublegends from my numrow

this is like your fourth keyset by now, ne more attention to detail?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version