geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] ALF X2 now Live! Almost there!

(1/11) > >>

fishpod:
Sorry for the lack of update:

ALF finished milling all the boards in Feb
Anodizing are done and MAO would take a bit more time. They should be ready to ship in April.

Join now at zFrontier

ALF X2 is a 60% keyboard inspired by the beloved HHKB keyboards and seeks to add more functionalities to the board. ALF X2 has been run within China by team ALF few months ago and it was a successful run. Interested in and impressed by X2, I am here to bring it to you and hope you guys would love it. If there’s enough interest, I would make this possible.

ALF X2 parts:
-   Top case (normal 60% w/o blocked corners or HHKB style w/ symmetrical blocked corners)
-   Bottom case
-   Stainless steel plate: 2.25u left shift (normal 60%) or 2u left shift w/ arrow cluster
-   PCB
-   Front nameplate (mounted by screws)
-   “ALF” logo Brass weight (4 pcs)
-   PC diffuser
-   Microswitch alu buttons*2

PCB features:
-   3 USB 2.0 ports (X2 can work as a passive USB hub)
-   2 presoldered programmable CHERRY microswitches
-   Multiple layout support

Here's a MICRO-ARC OXIDATION White X2 w/ 2u left shift and arrow cluster.

Color Options:

4 different colors (Silver white, Black, Titanium, Red) are available and you could choose the color separately for the top and bottom case.

Micro-Arc Oxidation White is also available for the cases but will charge extra fee for handling. Micro-Arc Oxidizing only the top or bottom case will charge the same as micro-arc oxidizing both cases.

Silver white

Titanium

Black

Red

MAO white

the front nameplate and microswitches can choose from Red, Black and silver white.

Regarding the weight:
2kg or 4lbs 6oz assembled w/ caps

ghostjuggernaut:
Approval bump  :thumb:

As always, CAVEAT EMPTOR.

megaforce:
$280 shipped for this is insane.

MMKB:
Curious about the blocked corner option and found this. Not for me but very bold!  :cool: https://bbs.wstx.com/thread-706161-1-1.html

sanryu:
only zfrontier GB?
Is there any other place?
It was about $ 240 in taobao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version