geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] MDA PLASTIC

(1/24) > >>

BUGER:
"PLASTIC"This is MDA keycap,by Melgeek.

Inspired by “off-white" 's double quotation marks.So it's named after the material of the keycap.And the height and length of different key caps are marked in large quantities.On some personality keys, I wrote some slogans in quotation marks. Of course, they were all jokes. :D

INFO
The keycaps, made of high quality PBT material, which is wear-proof and feels comfortable.
Dye-sublimated legends
Ergonomic Design: ortholinear layout, maximize the contact area between the fingertip and the keycap, which is comfortable to type on.

About GB
Time, price and agent to be determined,but it will be updated in the short term.

Any suggestion or idea for keycaps, please feel free to leave message or email to me. 804559969@qq.com

THANK YOU!

.:
Looks good.. but the row and key size information is a bit redundant. I'm also afraid it will look a bit blurry because it is so small

Edit: The material is a plastic, it isn't just plastic.

I really like it other than that!  :thumb:

mydens:
Been waiting to buy a set of MDAs to try.

BUGER:

--- Quote from: maartenwut on Tue, 18 February 2020, 11:31:38 ---Looks good.. but the row and key size information is a bit redundant. I'm also afraid it will look a bit blurry because it is so small

Edit: The material is a plastic, it isn't just plastic.

I really like it other than that!  :thumb:

--- End quote ---
Thank you ! In fact, MDA has the top technology of single-sided thermal sublimation. These words will be very clear. There will be real samples before GB.

BUGER:

--- Quote from: mydens on Tue, 18 February 2020, 11:40:26 ---Been waiting to buy a set of MDAs to try.

--- End quote ---
COOL!! Hope this is worth waiting for!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version