geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] SA Oblivion V2 - Launches August 2020 on Drop.com

<< < (2/46) > >>

elmo:
oh boi

Gondolindrim:

--- Quote from: Oblotzky on Sat, 28 March 2020, 16:44:23 ---Show Image

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce the second version of SA Oblivion. I've been asked a lot through PM's and such when this set would return, after all it has soon been 2.5 years since the last time you could purchase this without having to scour extras and mechmarket, so it's long overdue. Originally, my plan was to run the set again in MT3 doubleshot when I saw matt3o doing MT3 Susuwatari. However that set has yet to ship, and also I would want to use a different font for this (and other) projects if I were to go the MT3 route.

--- End quote ---

So there is a project to get MT3 Oblivion?

konstantin:
I might finally pick up gray alphas and monochrome mods.

Boy_314:

--- Quote from: Gondolindrim on Sat, 28 March 2020, 16:52:12 ---
--- Quote from: Oblotzky on Sat, 28 March 2020, 16:44:23 ---Show Image

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce the second version of SA Oblivion. I've been asked a lot through PM's and such when this set would return, after all it has soon been 2.5 years since the last time you could purchase this without having to scour extras and mechmarket, so it's long overdue. Originally, my plan was to run the set again in MT3 doubleshot when I saw matt3o doing MT3 Susuwatari. However that set has yet to ship, and also I would want to use a different font for this (and other) projects if I were to go the MT3 route.

--- End quote ---

So there is a project to get MT3 Oblivion?

--- End quote ---

I am so down for MT3 oblivion

Ultimatum:
 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version