Author Topic: [GB] GMK Red & Blue Samurai (GB Closed)  (Read 43916 times)

Offline malsyned

Re: [GB] GMK Red & Blue Samurai (GB Closed)
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 15:47:43 »
I hope for a proper re-release, don't quite like being set to the smaller kits that fit drop only keyboards.  Would like at least some proper base kits.

Amazon has some complete sets from v1 with the Japanese sublegends in the base kit for sale right now. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081FS8Y4M

Offline SuddenlyDonkey

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 18:02:33 »
Those look to be the same ones on Dorp. No 7u space bars etc.

Offline pott

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 16 February 2021, 18:41:51 »
They ARE the Drop ones, in-fact, and it's only for their own boards (Ctrl, Alt, Preonic/Planck etc...). Drop also sells through Amazon.
Which does mean Amazon occasionally have some Drop products in versions the Drop website itself is out of stock.

Offline malsyned

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 18 February 2021, 12:51:43 »
They ARE the Drop ones, in-fact, and it's only for their own boards (Ctrl, Alt, Preonic/Planck etc...). Drop also sells through Amazon.
Which does mean Amazon occasionally have some Drop products in versions the Drop website itself is out of stock.

Ohhh, I misunderstood the original question. Should have read more carefully. Sorry!

Offline malsyned

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 27 April 2021, 14:02:20 »
Just got some good news in an email from Drop!

Quick update on GMK Red & GMK Blue Samurai-- according to our vendor, they’ll be ready to ship to our warehouse around May 10th, which puts us at a ship date around late May to all of you. If anything changes here, we’ll be sure to let you know.

Offline SpinningHook

• "I can't know how to hear anymore about tables!."
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 15:56:21 »
Yeah, production has been moved back to July now. These will be the last sets I purchase from Drop and quite honestly, I am starting to regret having bought into additional GMK GBs as I am starting to believe that this kind of bull**** will continue, regardless of the vendor.
"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Offline malsyned

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 30 April 2021, 16:18:38 »
Just got some good news in an email from Drop!

Quick update on GMK Red & GMK Blue Samurai-- according to our vendor, they’ll be ready to ship to our warehouse around May 10th, which puts us at a ship date around late May to all of you. If anything changes here, we’ll be sure to let you know.

Welp, that was too good to be true. They emailed again today.

We just received a revised production timeline update from GMK and, unfortunately, we’re now expecting to receive and ship to all of you in July. We’re so sorry for the additional delay here.

Offline SpinningHook

• "I can't know how to hear anymore about tables!."
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 02 May 2021, 11:16:12 »
Since Drop's outreach team has proven to be worthless at communicating the reasons behind the repeated delays, would either RedSuns or GMK Andy be able to speak as to what's going on? I get this isn't quite on GMK Dracula's level or some other GBs that have gone on forever, but it's starting to seem that it's headed that way and it would be nice to get some kind of concrete answer on the continuous delays.

Edit: Nevermind - Kevin w/ Drop made it clear after I posted this that those were waiting's best bet was to cancel their order. I summarily did after reading that.

RedSuns, I dig your stuff and will happily purchase it anywhere else other than Drop, should you decide to go through a different vendor in the future.
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 May 2021, 15:45:56 by SpinningHook »
"Brevity is the soul of wit."

Offline Leon_TheKing

« Reply #58 on: Sat, 24 July 2021, 09:07:20 »
Will there be extras available on Drop after GB orders are shipped? Thanks in advance.

Offline malsyned

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 20 August 2021, 10:12:24 »
Got my base kit the other day, my first GMK set. It's beautiful, and feels great under my fingers. Thanks RedSuns! I'm glad I was patient.