Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 326189 times)

Offline philentology

Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Production)
« Reply #850 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 19:57:26 »
got the set today. holy moly. so awesome. but... same issue with the right shift being off centered on a v60 with clear switches.

sorry for bad nexus 5 photo -- better phone and camera are out of commission!

fwiw -- i love this set more than anything. good bye dolch dsa.. you've been real.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #851 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 20:04:39 »
got the set today. holy moly. so awesome. but... same issue with the right shift being off centered on a v60 with clear switches.

Show Image

fwiw -- i love this set more than anything. good bye dolch dsa.. you've been real.

Going off topic, I'm also using a Clear V60 currently, the default keycaps are supposed to be bad, but they are actually very good, they somehow absorb the sounds extremely well

The V60 has very crude cherry stabs, even with modding + clipping + lubing, they are pretty harsh, the friction seems high, I've tested a DSA keycap on the backspace, and ran back to the original keycaps, with the DSA keycap it was impossible not to hear the friction / the stabiliser slide

The question: How are the SA keycaps from this perspective, do they absorb the sounds well, are bottom outs thocky / enjoyable? :)
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline philentology

« Reply #852 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 20:23:13 »

Show Image

Going off topic, I'm also using a Clear V60 currently, the default keycaps are supposed to be bad, but they are actually very good, they somehow absorb the sounds extremely well

The V60 has very crude cherry stabs, even with modding + clipping + lubing, they are pretty harsh, the friction seems high, I've tested a DSA keycap on the backspace, and ran back to the original keycaps, with the DSA keycap it was impossible not to hear the friction / the stabiliser slide

The question: How are the SA keycaps from this perspective, do they absorb the sounds well, are bottom outs thocky / enjoyable? :)

So I didn't even try the stock keycaps. I switched from the DSA Dolch immediately (from a Poker 2.) The DSA Dolch's have WASD blue o-rings. I didn't have any desire to take the rings off for these keys, and surprisingly enough, they are more quiet than the DSA and have more thock. Maybe all the extra space in these keycaps helps with that sound. These keycaps have me rethinking my plans. Might sell my Infinity order, my Pexon 60% case and just buy a new case. v60 + Hack'd + Green or Orange TEX case = happy feelings.

I am also digging the smooth texture of these over the Dolch, as well as the profile. Scattered wine-addled thoughts.

PS. After rereading your question.. the backspace, enter and shift.. still sound a little loose.. but its not as bad as with DSA, IMO.
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 April 2015, 20:28:16 by philentology »

Offline philentology

« Reply #853 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 20:38:14 »
Out of curiosity, is anyone putting these caps on a board inside a Tex 60% case in Orange or Green? Would love to see how that looks.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #854 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 20:48:59 »

Show Image

So I didn't even try the stock keycaps. I switched from the DSA Dolch immediately (from a Poker 2.) The DSA Dolch's have WASD blue o-rings. I didn't have any desire to take the rings off for these keys, and surprisingly enough, they are more quiet than the DSA and have more thock. Maybe all the extra space in these keycaps helps with that sound. These keycaps have me rethinking my plans. Might sell my Infinity order, my Pexon 60% case and just buy a new case. v60 + Hack'd + Green or Orange TEX case = happy feelings.

I am also digging the smooth texture of these over the Dolch, as well as the profile. Scattered wine-addled thoughts.

PS. After rereading your question.. the backspace, enter and shift.. still sound a little loose.. but its not as bad as with DSA, IMO.

Thanks for sharing your experience, V60 stabs are ..., however they are easy to get used to

I'm also experiencing similar dilemmas, but I've invested a lot in infinity's, so not backing down :)

Might even buy your order if you decide to sell it
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline philentology

« Reply #855 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 20:59:13 »

Thanks for sharing your experience, V60 stabs are ..., however they are easy to get used to

I'm also experiencing similar dilemmas, but I've invested a lot in infinity's, so not backing down :)

Love soldering. Love the layers I have set up ahead of time for it... but v60 is working well as my daily programming keyboard... Will be a tough call.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #856 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 21:04:42 »

Love soldering. Love the layers I have set up ahead of time for it... but v60 is working well as my daily programming keyboard... Will be a tough call.

Haha! I'm at a very similar place, V60 is lovely, it's a keyboard to settle with, yet the keycap sets complicate things a lot

I was ready to use infinity's with DSA keycaps for some time, the sculptured and thick SA's will likely ruin me

Offline philentology

« Reply #857 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 21:15:14 »

Haha! I'm at a very similar place, V60 is lovely, it's a keyboard to settle with, yet the keycap sets complicate things a lot

I was ready to use infinity's with DSA keycaps for some time, the sculptured and thick SA's will likely ruin me

Yeah... I kinda love the SA after typing on it for a bit. Also quality wise, the Hack'd doubleshot is so thick. Couple random keys but showing the thickness + finish compared to the SP DSA Dolch.

Offline shimmy1996

« Reply #858 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 21:22:06 »
Just received mine today.  ;D
I can finally complete my 60 buildXDDDDDDDD
98535-098537-198539-2
This is gonna be my new daily driverXDDD
Thanks Bunny!

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #859 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 23:55:47 »
All the pics on here make it look so good, I can't wait!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #860 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 03:00:45 »
Just home from a long day so I'll take better picture later.

But what's this little surprise!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #861 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 04:25:17 »

Same here, always looking forward to coming home and seeing the Mrs and some boxes of CTRL/ALT Goodness  ;D .

Although as of late she has never notified me of anything coming in just yet  :( .  The Hack'd Set is to die for.......

Offline janvkn

« Reply #862 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 04:27:21 »
So has everything shipped now? I haven't received a notification yet ...

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #863 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 09:49:45 »
I wasn't able to ship last night, but I will be able to ship the remaining orders today and drop them off in the tomorrow (monday) morning.

I also have mondays off now. :D

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #864 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 09:52:02 »

Wow!! That keychain is so cool!! Do want!!!!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline janvkn

« Reply #865 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 09:56:22 »
I wasn't able to ship last night, but I will be able to ship the remaining orders today and drop them off in the tomorrow (monday) morning.

I also have mondays off now. :D

Cool, no pressure or anything, just wanted to make sure that my order hasn't been forgotten or something :thumb:

Offline enddot

« Reply #866 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 11:15:26 »
Yay so happy about these! (Still thinking about swapping the wasd back and making the blank oranges my arrow cluster)

Offline lavalamp

« Reply #867 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 12:25:33 »
More
Thanks Bunny!
What 60% keyboard are you using for your daily driver here?   Is it a prebuilt, a kit or a homebrew of your own design?  I've been looking for a 60% with a relatively flat case, mx-clears, split backspace and split shifts for a while now.

Offline shimmy1996

« Reply #868 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 17:29:36 »
More
Thanks Bunny!
What 60% keyboard are you using for your daily driver here?   Is it a prebuilt, a kit or a homebrew of your own design?  I've been looking for a 60% with a relatively flat case, mx-clears, split backspace and split shifts for a while now.

I got the plate and spirit 60 pcb from zealpc and the case from a massdrop group buy (https://www.massdrop.com/buy/60-keyboard-case).

Hope that helps!  ;D

Offline SL89

« Reply #869 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 20:57:04 »
I just checked my Filco SA set, no issue with the right shift here just FYI. But its all row 3...

Also, excited to get my notification tomorrow, i can hardly contain myself.  ;D

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #870 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 21:14:26 »
How does sculptured SA's compare to all row 3 ones?

non-sculptured seems easy to get right in terms of aesthetics/keycap variety, yet from a usability perspective misclicks are more common, from my limited experience with DSA sets

That's why I'm a bit concerned this set is going to bind me to sculptured/thick SA's :) (It's hard to degrade once your standards are elevated)

A swift Penumbra re-run would be perfect at this time :)

Offline SL89

« Reply #871 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 21:41:11 »
All Row 3 is like a taller, more substantial DSA. I quite like it, but i know I am going to like full sculpt more. I was just chiming in for QC sake as the filco sets were somewhat notorious for lacking in QC by SP or Filco.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #872 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 21:50:31 »
Just got my email shipping NOTIFICATION  :o :o :o :o !!!!

This A-hole has been waiting for this with great enthusiasm and the package is making it's way to this arse-pit country known as Australia.

Should of known that CTRL/ALT always deliver their key-sets before anyone else on this planet.  Love them for being so efficient and quick and showing everyone else how it's done  :thumb: .

Now comes the great wait through our shipping services especially here in Australia where everything that's shipped to me is thoroughly inspected and checked like I'm importing drugs or illegal implements, the customs rat-bags who seem to target me as their Number One person to harass simply because they can do it.

Despite living here I still get all my CTRL/ALT packages which goes to show no matter the difficulties, nothing stops them from actually sending your keys to every 3rd world nation on the map.

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #873 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 22:08:51 »
What an amazing set of keycaps.  Thank you for putting this together.
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #874 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 22:11:17 »
Just got my email shipping NOTIFICATION  :o :o :o :o !!!!

This A-hole has been waiting for this with great enthusiasm and the package is making it's way to this arse-pit country known as Australia.

Should of known that CTRL/ALT always deliver their key-sets before anyone else on this planet.  Love them for being so efficient and quick and showing everyone else how it's done  :thumb: .

Now comes the great wait through our shipping services especially here in Australia where everything that's shipped to me is thoroughly inspected and checked like I'm importing drugs or illegal implements, the customs rat-bags who seem to target me as their Number One person to harass simply because they can do it.

Despite living here I still get all my CTRL/ALT packages which goes to show no matter the difficulties, nothing stops them from actually sending your keys to every 3rd world nation on the map.

Imports are always painful, the wait is excruciating, the customs visits are soul-sucking, here, they also manually delay packages from some countries, luckily US isn't one of them

I decided to take extra risks this time and ship the package with Fedex/DHL with avoidance routines, worst case, it would get shipped back and I could retry with USPS instead, best case, I will have my hack'd by geeks set / case / infinity plate/pcb in a week

Sometimes I get the urge to hop a plane and manually retrieve items myself by shipping them to an intermediary/free/relaxed country, not logical tho, better pay 100 bucks to UPS/DHL etc to handle the customs - some time ago, UPS handled customs for free, those were the days (they would ask for documents online, handle the procedures and bring the item(s) to your doorstep in 1-2 days)

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #875 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 00:23:22 »
Wtb if there are any sellers here

Offline deci

« Reply #876 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 00:33:54 »
I'm glad this F/J issue occurred, if it's indeed the case, hate deep dishes, didn't pay attention in the first place :)

they did this to us once before on penumbra as well

glad it worked otu for you but many people need them

so ill get sp to knock em out right away

Thanks for being so on top of things Bunny!

I definitely am one of those people who need deep dish F and J.
I hate not being able to feel where those keys are.

Offline mecano

« Reply #877 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 03:42:02 »
What an amazing set of keycaps.

Yup baffled one, turned out to be really really great, thanks for the pics guys.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #878 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 06:09:51 »
email has been sent to sp regarding the scoops, crooked shifts and missing keys

once i get a reply ill update here
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline enddot

« Reply #879 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 08:27:12 »

non-sculptured seems easy to get right in terms of aesthetics/keycap variety, yet from a usability perspective misclicks are more common, from my limited experience with DSA sets

That's why I'm a bit concerned this set is going to bind me to sculptured/thick SA's :) (It's hard to degrade once your standards are elevated)

This is my first SA sculpted and wow it's quite satisfying. I think if the deep dish f and j keys get sorted, I would have less misclicks. Definitely agree with SL89 about all row 3 feeling like a tall substantial DSA profile.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #880 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 11:10:13 »

This is my first SA sculpted and wow it's quite satisfying. I think if the deep dish f and j keys get sorted, I would have less misclicks. Definitely agree with SL89 about all row 3 feeling like a tall substantial DSA profile.

they will get sorted sir, im on top of it, either sp will provide them for free for the mistake, or ill just buy them, either way, they will come

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #881 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:16:44 »
hey guys

quick update

sp are replacing the shifts and making the scoops for us

they said they are working on it now so they will be ready soon, how we go about distributing them i dont know yet, but they are being made and replaced and that is great

i have also noticed several orders already with the odd missing key, we also messaged sp about this as it seems a little more than the odd key here and there that we usually get

they said they are of course happy to replace these, however we really need to do the missing keys all at once, so when you get your set, please let me know if there are any keys missing, if so ill be making a list, and once all the sets have arrived, ill get all missing keys ordered from sp together

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #882 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:32:54 »
My order came into today however I was on my way to work and couldn't open it 8( its going to be a long night thinking of that set considering how well it came out. Now just waiting on my Nerd TKL lol
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #883 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:42:18 »
hey guys

quick update

they said they are working on it now so they will be ready soon, how we go about distributing them i dont know yet, but they are being made and replaced and that is great

i have also noticed several orders already with the odd missing key, we also messaged sp about this as it seems a little more than the odd key here and there that we usually get

they said they are of course happy to replace these, however we really need to do the missing keys all at once, so when you get your set, please let me know if there are any keys missing, if so ill be making a list, and once all the sets have arrived, ill get all missing keys ordered from sp together

Thanks for all the continued updates Bunny and the quick response to PMs in regards to this set!

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #884 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:49:49 »
hey guys

quick update

What about shipping costs for the replacement keys? Does Ctrl Alt have to eat that?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Slaine777

« Reply #885 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 13:59:23 »
Is the render on post 1 the complete set (no bonus keys announced along the way )?

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #886 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 18:49:54 »
Hey everyone, I am nearly complete shipping hack'd. (except pm orders)
Also, some of you will be receiving new tracking numbers.

My daughter broke her leg yesterday so I have been taking care of her and plan on wrapping up as soon as I can (most likely Wednesday or Friday).

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #887 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 18:51:47 »

My daughter broke her leg yesterday so I have been taking care of her and plan on wrapping up as soon as I can (most likely Wednesday or Friday).

all my best to your daughter! That's impressive at her age. If you need help shipping or kid wrangling let me know.

Offline neverused

« Reply #888 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 18:52:06 »
Hope she feels better soon cody

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #889 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 20:44:46 »

Ouch!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #890 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 21:49:42 »

Girls always recover quickly when you get them a fluffy kitten,  so you know what to do now  :) ?

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #891 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 22:04:58 »

Girls always recover quickly when you get them a fluffy kitten,  so you know what to do now  :) ?

Ouch!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :)

You've talked many people into buying $100+ keycap sets Elrick, but this is just not fair.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #892 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 22:45:01 »
Hoping for a speedy and complete recovery!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #893 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:32:19 »
hey guys

quick update

I'll do as soon as I get the keycaps set. Do you want us to give you the info by PM or in this thread?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #894 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:35:47 »

I wish a quick recovery for your daughter!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline SL89

« Reply #895 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:43:00 »
Round 5 has me conditioned to be patient. So no rush, I feel like i was the last of the PM orders so I am likely dead last lol. Also +1 on Elrick's cat idea  :p

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #896 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:45:42 »
Round 5 has me conditioned to be patient. So no rush, I feel like i was the last of the PM orders so I am likely dead last lol. Also +1 on Elrick's cat idea  :p

there are 7 pm orders, 2 have been sent so only 5 more to get out

cody has tentitively said he will be going to the office today to get them out, but if not today he should be there tomorrow

Offline SL89

« Reply #897 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:52:08 »
Again no rush, family first.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #898 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 08:04:38 »
thanks for the kind words about my daughter, shes a trooper. :D

I wish I could get another kitten.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #899 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 08:58:39 »
My Hacked set came in yesterday with my shirt and key chain. Everything looks so amazing I haven't gotten a chance to put it on a board or check the set yet but I took a couple of quick pictures. First off JD, Bunny and Cody thank you so much guys the set looks and feels amazing! I am really impressed on how good it looks. Bunny thank you for the extras  ;) I've been working alot and I have had recent car trouble so I have been a little down and out but I just wanted to let you know when I pried open that box and saw the ctralt shirt(love the colors by the way) key chain and most of all the key set I had a grin from ear to ear! Thanks everyone at ctralt and everyone who had something to do with this GB I can't wait to put It on one of my boards  :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade