Author Topic: YDKB NS60 bluetooth PCB  (Read 6458 times)

Offline Mxted

YDKB NS60 bluetooth PCB
« on: Wed, 14 October 2020, 09:14:06 »
I haven't been able to find info on this NS60 PCB by YDKB so I thought I would share.
The NS60 PCB has the option of north or south switch and blue tooth 2.1 that can connect with Windows and IOS, so far I have experienced no lag at all. Its also very easy to connect the Bluetooth by turning on then searching from the device. The connector for the battery is ph2.0.  There are 7 under glow RGB LEDS.
Only downside is the manual install where the HIDBOOT files in the device manager had to be repeatedly deleted before the PCB was detected by HIDBootflash.exe. I installed a 1500mah battery, supposedly it is supposed to last 3-4 weeks, will update when the battery dies.
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 October 2020, 22:36:44 by Mxted »

Offline emsonftw

Re: YDKB NS60 bluetooth PCB
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 05:20:10 »
How you evaluate this pcb after weeks of use? Any noticable lags during fast typing? In your opinion is it worth to grab it for work with ipad?

Offline Mxted

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 03 January 2021, 07:40:51 »
So far i haven't experienced any lag when typing fast. I haven't tried it with an ipad however it works with my Mac air with wifi, which is great because my other keyboards that use type-c dont work with mac and only work on my pc.

Offline edgedg117

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 25 January 2021, 09:34:07 »
Hello have you encountered caps lock issue on NS60 PCB? Got it last week try to Spam your capslock key until keyboard becomes unresponsive here is the link