Author Topic: [GB] J-01 Rev 1 - Group Buy Complete - Extras Early November  (Read 35638 times)

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
[GB] J-01 Rev 1 - Group Buy Complete - Extras Early November
« on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 10:15:44 »
    Updates:

All boards shipped - small number of replacements in the process of being issued.

------

The J-01 Rev1 is the next revision in the series of boards. Historically there has been a prototype of the J-01 back in late 2017 and a small run of the same prototype in early 2019.

Since then the board has been back on the drawing board / butchers block to improve the board and I now feel like it’s ready for a more public outing via a Group Buy. Disclaimer up front, I fully appreciate that this board is not for everyone, and some people will enjoy its features, whilst others won’t; but I’m hoping that the people who do like its design will appreciate me bringing it to the community. You can read more about the changes in the IC -
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=107597.0

Design Philosophy:

The design is based around the principle of allowing sound development within the case, through the use of a carefully designed acoustic cavity, but with enough mass and dampening (via fully isolating gaskets) to ensure a clean and crisp note.

Visually the design is a modern take on vintage keyboards, specifically inspired by the pen rail on a Model M, and the Macro keys seen on the vintage Commodore boards – but in a more current style. This leads to chunky bezels, solid pen rail, and reduced base with the majority of the mass under the Alpha keys to improve sound. Grey base and accent pen rail to accentuate the main body, without drowning it out. The front lip and side profile is designed to give the board a look of one that is floating, without drawing the eye. Optional Brass pen rail to add a touch of elegance.

Prototype:

A prototype is on hand and requires only minor amends that wont impact the quality of the board. This includes revised plates, PCBs and Gaskets. You can review the build stream for the board here and pictures later in this thread:

Keep up to date:

Colours/Options:

Case Material -  Aluminium

Case Colours:
  • Black top (grey base and pen rail)
  • Red top – RAL 3005 (grey base and pen rail)
  • Blue top – Pantone 533 C (grey base and pen rail) (please note this is the same pantone as the Aegis Navy option)
  • Limited Edition E-white (top and bottom case) and Brass pen rail
  • Optional Brass pen rail can be added to any order as an extra

Here are the colour samples:
Red (on the Isla Prototype)

Blue (on the Allison Prototype)

Plate Options:
  • Carbon Fibre (Fixed ANSI or Fixed ISO)
  • FR4 (Fixed ANSI or Fixed ISO)
  • Plate files will be made avail immediately after the GB for buyers to get more customised options or materials to their liking

PCB/Hardware:
  • QMK / VIA Compat
  • ESD protection
  • Compatible with ANSI / ISO
  • Torx screws used for case and daughterboard
  • USB C as standard

Layouts:

- PCB:

- Fixed ANSI Plate

- Fixed ISO Plate

GB Details:

Ok so J-01 Rev 1 Updates on Prices and dates... All USD prices are approximates as the boards will be listed in GBP but should convert roughly to the prices noted

Dates:

- Limited Edition Raffle - Opens 8pm Uk (3pm EST, Noon PST) 29th August for 24 hours. Winners Drawn and invoiced on 31st August - 72 hours to pay.

- Standard Edition - FCFS @ prototypist.net 5th September Time TBC - 200 units. If all units sell silly quick - 50 more 24 hours later (y'all seem hungry enough for this)

- Shipping of these boards is likely to take place in June 2021 - However I will endeavour to make that earlier if I can, and keep everyone up to date if the timeline slips

Prices:

- Limited Edition (all e-white, brass pen rail) = £445 / $590
- Standard edition (3 colour options, grey base, grey pen rail) = £390 / $510
- Extras - PCB = £30 / $40, Plates (CF or FR4) = £27-35 / $35-45, Brass pen rail = £55 / $70, Grey pen rail = £40 / $50

All boards come with:
- Top Case
- Bottom Case
- Pen Rail (alu for standard, brass for Limited)
- Hard Carry Case
- Triple Layer Gaskets
- CF plate (ISO or ANSI)
- Hardware
- PCB
- Daughterboard (and JST)

Once you purchase FCFS you'll get an email with a form to complete your preferences for colour choices and 10 key macro or 8+logo etc. If this is not completed within 48 hours *I'll pick for you*

Shipping is whatever shipping is - DHL calculate it automagically - that being said if you buy and it seems crazy high def get in touch to discuss.

EU folks - these are the prices without VAT - if you have an EU address VAT will be applied on top at 20% automatically at checkout

Pictures: Pictures of the prototype built on stream on Sunday 19th July

Renders: (please note these are renders only, final colours may differ from these and will be close to the pantones noted above, please bear this in mind.

By Nathan Alphaman:

3 Colours avail

Red with Brass pen rail and logo top

Red with Grey pen rail and 10 key macro top

Blue with Grey pen rail and logo top

Blue with Brass pen rail and 10 key macro top

Black with Grey pen rail and logo top

Black with Brass pen rail and 10 key macro top

E-White Limited Edition with Logo Top

E-White Limited edition with 10 key macro top

By FLX:

Tease 1

Tease 2

Tease 3

Scene 1

Scene 2

- James (AKB for CAD design and works, plus listening to me drone on for hours)
- Flex for the PCB re-design and production and renders
- Nathan Alphaman for some stunning renders
        - Everyone who has shown interest in the board and convinced me to share it wider than just the proto run

[/list]
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 October 2021, 04:09:09 by Jae-3soteric »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Approved. Just a note, I notice you have a "keep up to date" section which lists external sites. You must also post major updates to this thread; you can't force people off of the forum if you're going to post the thread here (you can post extra info elsewhere, just the critical updates must make their way back here).

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
Approved. Just a note, I notice you have a "keep up to date" section which lists external sites. You must also post major updates to this thread; you can't force people off of the forum if you're going to post the thread here (you can post extra info elsewhere, just the critical updates must make their way back here).

Noted - and yes I'll always keep here updated

Offline dmatx1

Oh, yes, it's happening!

Offline NotFai

This board is by far the most exciting keyboard related product for me since entering the hobby. If I miss out on the LE, I'll cry for a bit and then def go for the black SE board. Amazing job Jae :thumb:

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
This board is by far the most exciting keyboard related product for me since entering the hobby. If I miss out on the LE, I'll cry for a bit and then def go for the black SE board. Amazing job Jae :thumb:

Sounds like a plan (my personal pick for the standard is the blue and grey....)

Offline dom

• XOXO
Really love this board & Jonathan ... easy "IN" (with a bit of luck I guess) ♥️

Offline KeebOnMe

The red and blue SE look great! Hopefully I'll be able to get a spot!

Offline thanatic

Will be able to load up on extra like PCB, plates etc. before SE actually opens?

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
Will be able to load up on extra like PCB, plates etc. before SE actually opens?

Yes - Limited Edition winners will be able to add via a form then get a shopify invoice from me direct - the SE entries will be able to add to cart an hour before the extras

Re: [GB] J-01 Rev 1 - Gasket & Macro 65% - Limited Edition Raffle 29th August
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 12:16:17 »
That E-White is beautiful

Offline alleneentrekin

• j
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 13:54:55 »
Are the plates standard thickness 1.5mm?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
Limited Edition Raffle form link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15_Ov8Qf9sBO9hi_la2v3eo5wjLjq4tJYjssr7LEKdcE/

Man why do I gotta be broke right now.... :'( Good luck to those entering, this is gonna be an epic LE board IMHO!

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
That ducks chickens question almost stumped me. DON"T STRESS ME OUT LIKE THAT!!  :eek: ^-^

Offline dmatx1

« Reply #15 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 15:12:23 »
CF plate will be 1.5 mm thick, FR4 is probably 1.6 mm thick.

Offline alleneentrekin

• j
CF plate will be 1.5 mm thick, FR4 is probably 1.6 mm thick.
Got it thanks!

Offline Paitupai

Submitted the raffle form, first thing to do in the morning :) good luck to everyone entering! hopefully I can get one, either the LE, or the SE (wife really likes the red color, while I like blue more.). Amazing board Jae, keep up the good work  :thumb:

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
🙏🙏

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
Hey folks, so the 20 Limited Edition winners have been selected and notified via email.

Some stats from the past day:

Number of entries pre-refinement: 4,212
Number of entries post-refinement: 3,634 (duplicate entries and suspicious entries removed)

Given the volume of support from the community for the LE I'm going to have a hard think on the Standard Edition - stay tuned for announcements...

Offline bball2

Grats to the winners. Looks like a lot of entries! Only one winner for roughly every 180 entries

Offline Paitupai

Oof L for me, grats to all winner! i hope i can grab one SE

Offline aemonn

Wonder if that volume will maintain to the standard edition. If so, will be tough to get one.

Offline Jyobah

Cograts to the winners. That was an insane amount of entries.  :thumb:

Offline Curin Derwin

Will the standard GB be open this week?

Offline dmatx1

Will the standard GB be open this week?

SE round will be on Saturday, time will be announced on Thursday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEoSW-TnkpG/
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2020, 04:49:32 by dmatx1 »

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
GB News for the Standard Edition:

- There will be a new option - Jae's choice, selecting this and I will pick the macro pad style, and colour for you from the GB options - You wont know till you get it!!

- Timings! The J-01 Rev 1 Standard Edition will go live on Saturday 05th September @ 4pm BST, 11am EST, 8am PST, 11pm Beijing...

- Extras will be able to be added to cart one hour before, but will be cancelled if you checkout without a board...

- If the 200 units sell out within 15 mins, I will release a form at 6pm (two hours from when the GB opened) for 50 Raffle slots for the standard edition as well, instead of adding them to the store. This will be open for 24 hours with winners invoiced on Monday 7th September with a 24 hour payment deadline.

- If the site falls over all 250 units will use the 6pm Form and accompanying deadlines.

Extras will be listed here 1 hour before the GB time... https://prototypist.net/collections/j-01-standard-edition

Excited now for Saturday!! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 September 2020, 10:57:10 by Jae-3soteric »

Offline energyd

Re: [GB] J-01 Rev 1 - Gasket & Macro 65% - Standard Edition GB on Sat 05 Sept
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 10:50:17 »
wish the pcb is hotswap

Offline clik_clak

GB News for the Standard Edition:

- There will be a new option - Jae's choice, selecting this and I will pick the macro pad style, and colour for you from the GB options - You wont know till you get it!!

- Timings! The J-01 Rev 1 Standard Edition will go live on Saturday 05th September @ 4pm BST, 11am EST, 8am PST, 11pm Beijing...

- Extras will be able to be added to cart one hour before, but will be cancelled if you checkout without a board...

- If the 200 units sell out within 15 mins, I will release a form at 6pm (two hours from when the GB opened) for 50 Raffle slots for the standard edition as well, instead of adding them to the store. This will be open for 24 hours with winners invoiced on Monday 7th September with a 24 hour payment deadline.

- If the site falls over all 250 units will use the 6pm Form and accompanying deadlines.

Extras will be listed here 1 hour before the GB time... https://prototypist.net/collections/j-01-standard-edition

Excited now for Saturday!! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions

LOL...15 minutes...

How about you do a form for 100 if bots don't buy every single one up in under 30 seconds?

Come on, Jae...You had almost 4200 entries for 20 slots for the LE. You can't possibly think for even one second these aren't going to be gone instantly.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack

LOL...15 minutes...

How about you do a form for 100 if bots don't buy every single one up in under 30 seconds?

Come on, Jae...You had almost 4200 entries for 20 slots for the LE. You can't possibly think for even one second these aren't going to be gone instantly.

Anything obviously botted will get cancelled, but I'm a one man show, I def dont want to do more than I'm comfortable with. Its already grown from 200 SE units to 250 which is already a ton of extra work.

The demand is way outstripping my wildest exceptions if the LE numbers are anything to go by - hence adding the raffle in

Offline clik_clak

LOL...15 minutes...

Anything obviously botted will get cancelled, but I'm a one man show, I def dont want to do more than I'm comfortable with. Its already grown from 200 SE units to 250 which is already a ton of extra work.

The demand is way outstripping my wildest exceptions if the LE numbers are anything to go by - hence adding the raffle in

So if bots buy all 200 of the boards in the first few seconds of it being open (like a huge portion of people are fully expecting to happen), you're going to cancel all 200 orders? And what do you do at that point?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 11:39:03 »
Obviously an ungodly amount of people are going to try to purchase a board.  It's a huge opportunity for flippers, and a beautiful board for collectors.  I don't think there's any way to properly police the buy.  It's just the world we live in.  Best of luck to all.  I'll be shooting for a blue one!

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 12:13:24 »
Obviously an ungodly amount of people are going to try to purchase a board.  It's a huge opportunity for flippers, and a beautiful board for collectors.  I don't think there's any way to properly police the buy.  It's just the world we live in.  Best of luck to all.  I'll be shooting for a blue one!

I agree. The reason I bring it up though is that there has been a couple other FCFS GB's in the last couple weeks where bots clearly bought everything up in the first few seconds and all we got is "wow, we didn't expect that. A larger portion of the orders were clearly bought by bots. Guess you should just be faster than a computer next time. Oh btw, buy our next GB that will just be eaten up by bots again! Have fun buying these on the aftermarket! BYE!"

Also, there's easy ways to remedy being only a 1-man show. You'd think all these businesses selling out in a matter of seconds would look at this as a business opportunity instead of a hobby to make a bit of money on the side. You'd think 4212 entries for 20 slots would maybe make someone re-consider why they only sold 20, or how they could offer 500-1000 instead of 200 of an item.

The times of these sellers being shocked that there's a demand for their products is long gone. I, along with others, find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that Jae (and any other sellers running raffles these days) don't know the demand for their products.

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 12:26:34 »

I agree. The reason I bring it up though is that there has been a couple other FCFS GB's in the last couple weeks where bots clearly bought everything up in the first few seconds and all we got is "wow, we didn't expect that. A larger portion of the orders were clearly bought by bots. Guess you should just be faster than a computer next time. Oh btw, buy our next GB that will just be eaten up by bots again! Have fun buying these on the aftermarket! BYE!"

Also, there's easy ways to remedy being only a 1-man show. You'd think all these businesses selling out in a matter of seconds would look at this as a business opportunity instead of a hobby to make a bit of money on the side. You'd think 4212 entries for 20 slots would maybe make someone re-consider why they only sold 20, or how they could offer 500-1000 instead of 200 of an item.

The times of these sellers being shocked that there's a demand for their products is long gone. I, along with others, find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that Jae (and any other sellers running raffles these days) don't know the demand for their products.

Doing QC for 500 - 1000 boards would be a full time job.

If they actually wanted to make money, they would just do auction and be done with it.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 12:31:52 »

Ok - a few things to unpack here I guess.

I know there is a lot of demand for a lot of products - but this isn’t my day job. For me it’s very much a hobby on evenings and weekends; and it won’t replace my day job.

Sure, I could expand and hire more help and maybe that will happen but that’s not on the cards right now and not something I can arrange quickly especially in a Covid affected world.

In terms of expectations; the number of LE submissions was way beyond anything I ever expected in my wildest dreams, and more than anyone I spoke to about it expected. That’s awesome, humbling and terrifying all at once. But there is still a limit on what I can manage, what I have the space to hold and quality control (2200sqft fills up faster than you expect), and ultimately what risk I want to expose the company to.

I’d love to let everyone who wants one get one. But that’s not practical right now. I upped the limit as best I could and introduced a FCFS and raffle option. I will continue to fight the bots as much as possible and I wish everyone the best of luck on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 12:35:25 »

If they actually wanted to make money, they would just do auction and be done with it.

Again, if you're going to turn your hobby into a business, it's time to treat the hobby like a business. That includes hiring help, even if its on a contract basis to help when you do have a large number of sells. I can imagine doing QC on 20 boards is rather annoying, let alone 200. But again, there's simple ways to remedy that annoyance while you're rolling in the money you're making.

It's not like Jae is hurting for space by any means. He has a brand new huge workshop that can easily accommodate a few helpers to help him bust out the QC.
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 September 2020, 12:39:43 by clik_clak »

Offline sagarsiddhpura

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 12:50:39 »

Again, if you're going to turn your hobby into a business, it's time to treat the hobby like a business. That includes hiring help, even if its on a contract basis to help when you do have a large number of sells. I can imagine doing QC on 20 boards is rather annoying, let alone 200. But again, there's simple ways to remedy that annoyance while you're rolling in the money you're making.

It's not like Jae is hurting for space by any means. He has a brand new huge workshop that can easily accommodate a few helpers to help him bust out the QC.

If it seems so easy to you, why dont you run a gb. What should be his hobby and what should be his business is his decision. Just because you would do it does not mean he has to do it. There are lot and lot more details / minor things / major things than you can even imagine while running a gb. This is a huge risk you are taking and there are lot of factors that can go wrong. Its easy to be an arm chair critic and say oh just hire more people and it solves the problem but and would be far off. I sincerely hope you run a GB and experience things rather than assuming jae rolling in money

Offline haystack

« Reply #38 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:02:59 »
Or Jae could just double the price, which would significantly reduce the financial motivation for potential flippers.

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:13:38 »
Just let the man run his GB, he's literally catering to everyone as much as he can....

Its unbelievably hard to please everyone, cut the guy some slack.

If you want to pay the price, there are places you can go an commission a board you like for a high price and not have to fight bots an flippers etc.

At least now there's that option, GBs have been around for quite awhile an theres always been bots, flippers, etc. Just hopefully you're fast enough, or get lucky and if not, move onto the next GB, no need to get salty or think the world is over, there will be more keeb GBs in the future, and more endgame layouts.

Let the guy run his show and Goodluck to everyone entering.

Offline noahf

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:18:22 »
rolling in money hahahahahahaaha

while i thoroughly enjoy my j01 i know for a fact that it COST jae money to deliver these and that was at a significant gb price to begin with. Dont think Jae is "rolling" in money from his group buys.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:18:58 »
Or Jae could just double the price, which would significantly reduce the financial motivation for potential flippers.

I think triple the price would be even better. Even a vickery....If he gets 3600 real entries again, the 201st highest price could be the sell price.

Don't get me wrong...I love Jae and I love everything he has done for the community. I want him to make an absolute killing selling every board he makes. There's very few people in the community that deserve it as much as he does. He knows he can, too. It bugs me when any sellers says things like "if these sell out in 15 minutes." I can just imagine him giggling typing something like that out when he just got 3600 real entries for 20 slots. The only reason these 200 slots don't sell out in under a minute is if his site crashes and it takes him longer than 15 minutes to get the site back up.

I'd still like to know what the resolution is if all 200 slots are snatched up by bots instantly, which most of us are expecting. Does it go to raffle at that point? And if it's going to go to raffle, why not just raffle off 200 slots anyways since you're going to have to do a raffle as it is?

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:27:33 »
Just let the man run his GB, he's literally catering to everyone as much as he can....

Its unbelievably hard to please everyone, cut the guy some slack.

If you want to pay the price, there are places you can go an commission a board you like for a high price and not have to fight bots an flippers etc.

At least now there's that option, GBs have been around for quite awhile an theres always been bots, flippers, etc. Just hopefully you're fast enough, or get lucky and if not, move onto the next GB, no need to get salty or think the world is over, there will be more keeb GBs in the future, and more endgame layouts.

Let the guy run his show and Goodluck to everyone entering.

I've seen Jae mention that he is willing to do commissions already, which I'm fully considering when I lose on Saturday. I'm sure I'm far from the only one that is considering it as well.

Jae, have you considered a basic price list for these similar to what Keycult has? I know most cases are handled on a case-by-case basic, but getting a general idea of what something like that may cost could help with planning.

Offline kwerdenker

• thinkkwer.eu
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:46:30 »
Don't get me wrong...I love Jae and I love everything he has done for the community. I want him to make an absolute killing selling every board he makes. There's very few people in the community that deserve it as much as he does. He knows he can, too. It bugs me when any sellers says things like "if these sell out in 15 minutes." I can just imagine him giggling typing something like that out when he just got 3600 real entries for 20 slots. The only reason these 200 slots don't sell out in under a minute is if his site crashes and it takes him longer than 15 minutes to get the site back up.

I'd still like to know what the resolution is if all 200 slots are snatched up by bots instantly, which most of us are expecting. Does it go to raffle at that point? And if it's going to go to raffle, why not just raffle off 200 slots anyways since you're going to have to do a raffle as it is?

If you love Jae, stop attacking and pestering him. He has put as much thought and effort behind this as he can. He already worked out the addition 50 raffle units after the LE showed hom much interest for the board exists. That's a quarter more QC and shipping work for him, which he didn't need to do but felt obliged anyways. He's been working his ass off besides having a normal day job, a family live and a Top Clack show and stream each week.

Stop treating this like there is a right for you to own a keyboard. It's not. Will it suck if you won't be able to get one in the FCFS? Yes. Will it suck that you won't get one from the 50 raffle units afterwards? Yes again. But know full well that Jae has poured his heart and soul into getting this done as smoothly and as fairly as possible WITHOUT sacrificing his own sanity and health for it.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 14:21:25 »

If you love Jae, stop attacking and pestering him. He has put as much thought and effort behind this as he can. He already worked out the addition 50 raffle units after the LE showed hom much interest for the board exists. That's a quarter more QC and shipping work for him, which he didn't need to do but felt obliged anyways. He's been working his ass off besides having a normal day job, a family live and a Top Clack show and stream each week.

Stop treating this like there is a right for you to own a keyboard. It's not. Will it suck if you won't be able to get one in the FCFS? Yes. Will it suck that you won't get one from the 50 raffle units afterwards? Yes again. But know full well that Jae has poured his heart and soul into getting this done as smoothly and as fairly as possible WITHOUT sacrificing his own sanity and health for it.

K

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 18:35:28 »

Jae, have you considered a basic price list for these similar to what Keycult has? I know most cases are handled on a case-by-case basic, but getting a general idea of what something like that may cost could help with planning.

I'm not against doing commissions post the GB running if people are interested. If there is demand for it I'll work out pricing etc at the time; and then publish something, but its not something I'm actively pushing or doing rn

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 19:11:26 »

I think triple the price would be even better. Even a vickery....If he gets 3600 real entries again, the 201st highest price could be the sell price.

I hope you don't win the FCFS or the raffle. Too negative.

I think the vast majority of boards will end up with people that will enjoy them.

Offline LOLWK

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 19:58:41 »
Hey Jae. Thanks for providing your time and effort into make this great looking keyboard. I hope im one of the lucky few to get one.

Offline alleneentrekin

• j
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 20:07:28 »
Don't worry about all the people salty that you aren't doing more. They're not the ones that have to do hours of qc, design, planning, logistics, etc. This is a beautiful board and I hope I'm lucky enough to get one!

Offline JueVioleGrace

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 20:49:10 »
I love the classic design with the macro pads, I hope I can get one. Thanks for your work Jae!