geekhack Community > New Members

Hello everyone

(1/1)

mless:
Hi everyone!

I've been hoarding and building keyboards for a while and I think it's time to get more involved with the community.

Belfong:
Hi and welcome! Hope you enjoy GH though it has been pretty slow these days compare to its hey days. I wonder where is everyone? Discord??

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Belfong on Sat, 25 May 2024, 20:15:50 ---Hi and welcome! Hope you enjoy GH though it has been pretty slow these days compare to its hey days. I wonder where is everyone? Discord??

--- End quote ---

A lot of people are on discord now, that's kinda been the big platform for a lot of keyboard discussion. I'm mostly on LightningXI's server (great place to talk about resin and keyboards) and a lot of vendor's servers are there too.

I still think geekhack is a great place to discuss (and unlike discord it's easy to find past discussions and can be archived pretty easily) but yeah it seems to be less of a place for a lot of instant discussion. Hope geekhack gets a lot more active users and smf can be more protected against bots, would love to see more meaningful discussion about keyboard stuff.

Also welcome to geekhack mless :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version