Author Topic: Blacklight: Retribution  (Read 4111 times)

Offline ntw

Blacklight: Retribution
« on: Wed, 03 August 2016, 04:36:07 »
Blacklight: Retribution is a multiplayer first person shooter (FPS) free-to-play game that is available on Microsoft Windows and Playstation 4 platform. You can download it from Steam or Arc Games, not sure about PS4 (sorry not sorry).

What makes this stands out from other FPS is that in Blacklight you have visor that can see through walls and look for your enemies, yes a friggin WALL HACK built into the game feature.

There's in-game currency where you can customize your guns from the muzzle, barrel, magazines, scope and stock. There are different kind of secondaries that you can carry. The paid currency are called ZEN where its main uses are for cosmetic items such as skins, camos, emotes, etc.

I'm sure there are some Blacklight players here as well. Join me in this fun game, my IGN is kii24.
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline ebacho

Re: Blacklight: Retribution
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 02:26:43 »
Man, I played this at launch.  I think I might have the beta title still, not sure with the whole transition they did a while ago. 

One of the issues I had with this game is that not a ton of people play it anymore.  Still quite fun though.

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 14:37:41 »
This game got progressively worse. I used to really enjoy it, however last time I heard, they removed recoil completely from the game.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 15:01:35 »
I used to play it but competition was too easy to play competitively fun. Played for months in BCL and me and a couple friends were top for a while :)) I think I was 'Jewel' in it or something like that.

Offline ebacho

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 17:40:32 »
This game got progressively worse. I used to really enjoy it, however last time I heard, they removed recoil completely from the game.

They patched it back in if I remember correctly, just that going from no recoil to CoD style recoil is basically the same thing. 

Offline MrFex

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 06 August 2016, 13:34:05 »
One of the first games I played when I got the ps4 at launch. It was great ... I loved the visor (aka see through walls) and the handicap it provided. Great game

Offline ntw

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 07 August 2016, 10:07:52 »
Recoil was reintroduced but still minimal.

HAR became the all time favourite over AR. I got headshoted from across the maps all the time. Sigh...

Offline zisb

• Aluminium, learn to spell it.
    • zisb.io
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 13 August 2016, 22:20:36 »
Last time  I tried to play there weren't even any aussie servers :s

Offline ntw

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 15 September 2016, 00:08:08 »
A patch was released on 14.09.2016 and you have to download the full 10Gigs!!

Change logs here: http://www.hardsuitlabs.com/september-2016-patch/

If you have a video glitch that looks like this after just follow this workaround: