Author Topic: JTK Arctic (Completed, working on KAT now)  (Read 92254 times)

Offline Chaselicious17

Re: JTK Arctic (Shipping)
« Reply #300 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 18:36:43 »
Just gonna post some phone pics of my raffle prize while we wait for the real photographers to post theirs.

Offline MOON

« Reply #301 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 20:43:08 »
Sent you a PM Chase. :)

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #302 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 21:13:26 »
Just gonna post some phone pics of my raffle prize while we wait for the real photographers to post theirs.

Show Image
Show Image

Hello, as group buy runner I request for you to refrain from keeping ownership and in turn should send it to me.
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 September 2019, 21:31:22 by Mcnos »

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #303 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 21:42:28 »
received orochi artisan earlier.
now I wait for Kono =/

Offline Chaselicious17

« Reply #304 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 09:29:47 »
Hello, as group buy runner I request for you to refrain from keeping ownership and in turn should send it to me.
smh these GB runners and their privilege  ;)

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #305 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 12:02:49 »
smh these GB runners and their privilege  ;)

I live in Dallas too.

I'll be coming for you

Offline nsh495

« Reply #306 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 12:14:41 »
The detail on the artisan in so cool but sucks I'm not waiting in koni

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #307 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 12:32:37 »

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #308 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 14:45:42 »
Kono's weekly update had this to say today:

"JTK Arctic has arrived and is checking in! They will ship out shortly. Our distribution center is taking longer than expected to complete processing."

So it's taken over a week for them to...open the boxes they received?  Except for that bit about it taking longer than expected, it's the same status as last week.

Offline Chaselicious17

« Reply #309 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 15:20:45 »
I live in Dallas too.

I'll be coming for you

*Mcnos teleports behind me*

SHI-

*Wakes up to missing keyforge raffle*

Forreal tho, I gotta buy you a drink for designing my new favorite caps of all time.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 September 2019, 15:27:21 by Chaselicious17 »

Offline tunadesu

« Reply #310 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 18:29:42 »
 :)

Offline MOON

« Reply #311 on: Thu, 12 September 2019, 23:30:04 »
Anyone who wants to sell me their keyforge.....my wallet is open.

Offline tunadesu

« Reply #312 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 13:46:01 »
Anyone who wants to sell me their keyforge.....my wallet is open.

Sent you a PM

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #313 on: Tue, 17 September 2019, 19:44:27 »
Kono really taking their sweet ass time lol

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #314 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 20:10:32 »
And in this week's Kono update (speaking about JTK Arctic and Classic Cyrillic):

"Both keycap sets are at our warehouse, but they must be relabeled. This is due to poorly printed labels from the vendor or factory. They will ship out very soon."

So that three weeks in a row that they have them, but aren't shipping them out to customers.  At least they now appear to have actually opened the boxes they received.

Offline tunadesu

« Reply #315 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 21:04:40 »
And in this week's Kono update (speaking about JTK Arctic and Classic Cyrillic):

"Both keycap sets are at our warehouse, but they must be relabeled. This is due to poorly printed labels from the vendor or factory. They will ship out very soon."

So that three weeks in a row that they have them, but aren't shipping them out to customers.  At least they now appear to have actually opened the boxes they received.

Sweet. Now just a few more weeks because their label machine will probably break and need to order a new one.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #316 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 21:24:35 »

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #317 on: Thu, 19 September 2019, 21:33:28 »

Sweet. Now just a few more weeks because their label machine will probably break and need to order a new one.

I'm just hoping that this time Kono remembers to pack the sets in boxes for shipping.  GMK Monochrome was shipped to me in a plastic bag, with nothing in there to protect it.  That banderole looks like someone sat on it.

Offline Astrasa

« Reply #318 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 01:25:56 »
I finally got a response back from kono about their shipment, here's what they had to say:

9/13/19: JTK Arctic tracking was a mistake by the shipper and initially provided us with tracking that was not accurate. They had completed transit to America and have now been waiting for processing at our third party distribution center. We use a third party shipping service as our company is very small and we would not be possible to fulfill our volume on our own. Once this check-in is completed they will start shipping immediately.

These are both unfortunately things we have no control over and are frustrating for us as well. JTK Arctic should be shipping out any day, as all the pieces are in place.

I asked them to clarify about the mistaken tracking:

9/16/19: They shipped it with a local Chinese shipping service and their tracking just showed the shipment going to the port and then returning to sender.
When we asked them about this they effectively said "Woops sorry that was the wrong tracking they made a mistake."
I'm not sure what they meant exactly, that the shipper made a mistake and returned to correct it or they just provided the wrong tracking code to us.
Unfortunately business with China is normally not as straightforward as you'd hope.

They have already arrived and been in the possession of our warehouse for over a week now. It is likely the current shipping delays with our distribution center are caused by poor package labeling by the manufacturer, which is causing a slow check-in. We are also in contact with them, unfortunately the rate that this advances is in their court, rather than anything we have direct control over.

Hopefully their label machine is working overtime before it breaks..
Kyuu Proto | Quasi Alice | Duck Viper | Tx87-Se

Offline Astrasa

« Reply #319 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 01:27:06 »

I'm just hoping that this time Kono remembers to pack the sets in boxes for shipping.  GMK Monochrome was shipped to me in a plastic bag, with nothing in there to protect it.  That banderole looks like someone sat on it.

Aren't they coming in the new jtk trays? Thought I saw that somewhere

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #320 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 15:46:36 »

Aren't they coming in the new jtk trays? Thought I saw that somewhere

Yes, they are in the new JTK trays.  This has been confirmed in pictures posted by people who bought through other vendors.  It would be a darn shame if Kono were to ship those spiffy new JTK trays full of JTK Arctic to us inside plastic bags with no packing material around the JTK trays.  That's how Kono shipped my GMK monochrome set to me.  They just stuck the GMK banderole in a plastic bag and slapped a shipping label on it.  That's what I'm hoping to avoid.

Offline tunadesu

« Reply #321 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 18:35:53 »
HOLY **** BOYS! Just got shipping noti from kono for the set!

Offline YiZZo

« Reply #322 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 18:58:27 »
I did too woohoo!

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #323 on: Sat, 21 September 2019, 13:51:59 »
I received a shipment notification from Kono yesterday, but according to the tracking information from Fedex, all they did was create a label.  It hasn't moved yet.  Did anyone's actually ship?

Offline tunadesu

« Reply #324 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 02:16:20 »
I received a shipment notification from Kono yesterday, but according to the tracking information from Fedex, all they did was create a label.  It hasn't moved yet.  Did anyone's actually ship?

Mines USPS, but yeah same deal

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #325 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 20:57:55 »
Well this is interesting.  My tracking shows mine has been picked up by Fedex, but in North Salt Lake, Utah, instead of from Massdrop's usual New Jersey warehouse.

Edit: Ignore this.  I got confused and mixed Kono up with Massdrop.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 September 2019, 23:40:30 by euphxenos »

Offline tunadesu

« Reply #326 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 22:32:25 »
Well this is interesting.  My tracking shows mine has been picked up by Fedex, but in North Salt Lake, Utah, instead of from Massdrop's usual New Jersey warehouse.

Well that makes sense because its not through massdrop, its kono haha. But funny how a few others show fedex, where mine is just a USPS label created in Ogden, UT. I cant recall if there were different shipping methods at the time of gb, its been awhile lol

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #327 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 23:38:53 »

Well that makes sense because its not through massdrop, its kono haha. But funny how a few others show fedex, where mine is just a USPS label created in Ogden, UT. I cant recall if there were different shipping methods at the time of gb, its been awhile lol

<facepalm>  Yup, spaced and mixed them up with the *other* place where things take forever.  Think I'll wander off and check on MT3 Susuwatari.  Sorry for any confusion.

Offline nsh495

« Reply #328 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 09:06:13 »
Someone on /r/mechmarket is already flipping the set. When pretty much everyone from kono still hasn't received their sets. I really wonder if I could get it before I get my kono set

Offline tunadesu

« Reply #329 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 14:39:34 »
Someone on /r/mechmarket is already flipping the set. When pretty much everyone from kono still hasn't received their sets. I really wonder if I could get it before I get my kono set

That'd be hilarious!

Offline Tekniqs

« Reply #330 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 16:42:44 »
my set should be here tomorrow. I'm hoping to get it before I leave my house to go to the airport. I'm gonna be gone for 6 weeks. Might just take the set with me since i'm taking my singa with me too.

Offline Astrasa

« Reply #331 on: Wed, 25 September 2019, 12:57:19 »

It’s finally here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fatalruin

« Reply #332 on: Thu, 26 September 2019, 22:56:52 »
Just got mine today. Arctic was shipped in the old cases like pictures above, not the new ones. I also got the JTK tripleshots in the same box from Kono and it was in bags.

Offline phunktional

« Reply #333 on: Thu, 26 September 2019, 23:01:25 »
Mine arrived today and it looks great!

Offline tunadesu

« Reply #334 on: Fri, 27 September 2019, 13:13:53 »
Just got mine today. Arctic was shipped in the old cases like pictures above, not the new ones. I also got the JTK tripleshots in the same box from Kono and it was in bags.

Ya, mine was oddly opened on one of the trays...even though it was wrapped. So all my keys were scattered everywhere

Offline Myth

« Reply #335 on: Fri, 04 October 2019, 00:06:43 »
Got mine too! Set is gorgeous, can't wait to mount it

Offline vi0till

« Reply #336 on: Fri, 04 October 2019, 00:38:48 »
Got mine too today. Finally

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Chaselicious17

« Reply #337 on: Fri, 04 October 2019, 09:07:29 »
can't wait to mount it
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline yonghf

« Reply #338 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 12:59:41 »
Is anyone still waiting on keyforge artisan?

Offline kyungpil park

« Reply #339 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 23:17:23 »
Is anyone still waiting on keyforge artisan?

I'm still wating. I got tracking number but not received yet.

Offline yonghf

« Reply #340 on: Tue, 08 October 2019, 20:56:28 »
Yeah, it has been almost 1 month since I received tracking number and the package has not even been picked up. Not sure what the deal is and Keyforge did not reply my email.

Offline kyub

« Reply #341 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 05:23:52 »
Exactly the same issue for me. I received a tracking number which literally just indicates that a label was prepared but then there is no progress on the tracking indicating that the package never went anywhere or was never shipped. 4 emails and almost 1 month later I don't know what is going on.

September 10, 2019, 2:09 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

Offline yonghf

« Reply #342 on: Sat, 12 October 2019, 13:34:26 »
He did reply my email a few days back saying he will check on my issue. Hoping it gets resolved soon..

Offline davidL

« Reply #343 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 10:57:27 »
Had some time to rebuild my Pc leaf60. I'm loving the JTK Arctic; frosty, but warm colors. Great job to mcnos for the color matching!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Chaselicious17

« Reply #344 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 11:04:25 »
Wow Arctic on PC looks amazing

Offline JT Keycaps

• * Vendor
« Reply #345 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 11:53:10 »
Had some time to rebuild my Pc leaf60. I'm loving the JTK Arctic; frosty, but warm colors. Great job to mcnos for the color matching!
Show Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
looks great

Offline kyungpil park

« Reply #346 on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 08:35:29 »
Exactly the same issue for me. I received a tracking number which literally just indicates that a label was prepared but then there is no progress on the tracking indicating that the package never went anywhere or was never shipped. 4 emails and almost 1 month later I don't know what is going on.

Yeah, it has been almost 1 month since I received tracking number and the package has not even been picked up. Not sure what the deal is and Keyforge did not reply my email.

You guys received keyforge? Mine's not yet.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #347 on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 09:05:22 »

Neither has mine  ^-^

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #348 on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 09:17:00 »
The legends are much improved over past JTK sets, but some of them are still a little messed up:

• The "Pg Dn" legend is not vertically centered (it's too high)
  • The "s" in "Insert" is too large
  • The "a" in "Pause" is too large

Edit: I can't figure out why the photo is upside down... but hopefully you can still see the issues.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline kyub

« Reply #349 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 07:09:16 »

Neither has mine  ^-^

No change for me since my post above. According to the tracking, the package still has not been shipped even though I got this email from keyforge. I've sent another couple of emails - no reply again.

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 12:22 AM Kyle Cameron <support@keyforge.com> wrote:
Rob,
I'm printing a new label (same tracking), and repacking you a new order! I'll be dropping this off shortly, you should see the tracking update within a day or two. Thank you for your patience with this order, I've been slammed with other stuff. Please let me know when you receive the package :D