geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What video games are you currently playing?

<< < (260/274) > >>

Darthbaggins:
Nope but looking forward to a game in development called Beautiful Light

lillianrmiller:
I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 and I'm having a blast with this game

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: mohawk1367 on Thu, 28 September 2023, 08:14:35 ---
--- Quote from: Darthbaggins on Thu, 28 September 2023, 07:57:39 ---
--- Quote from: mohawk1367 on Mon, 25 September 2023, 07:01:53 ---
--- Quote from: Darthbaggins on Fri, 22 September 2023, 11:26:17 ---Been enjoying Escape from Tarkov and The First Descendant Beta

--- End quote ---

>enjoying
>Escape from Tarkov

dont let the Tarkov fanbase see this

--- End quote ---

lmao - enjoying is used loosely, more that it's a change in pace from my normal of running Destiny 2 all the time.

--- End quote ---

have u ever tried Hunt: Showdown?

--- End quote ---

I think i remember the title of a movie being really similar to that?

Sintpinty:
SPIDER-MAN 2 time lets goo

noisyturtle:
Super Mario Wonder, despite all odds and everything I've disliked in the past, is actually a really great game. It is the level design and constant tweaks on mechanics it uses to actually build up the player's skill in each subsequent level that kept me playing. Very fun and creative level design.
The graphics are still uninspired dog****, like every other New Mario game where everything just looks like an asset the level designers grabbed out a file folder, and the price is absurd. But other than those factors, SMW is a lovingly crafted and creative game with fun and engaging mechanics and level design that will keep you wanting to see what the next level will throw at you.

I do hate those stupid positivity flowers that serve zero purpose other than to almost snidely cheer you on. That's some baby ****.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version