Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Massdrop x Geekhack

<< < (4/61) > >>

Rob27shred:
While I have had varying experiences from great to terrible with MD. I gotta say I am very glad they stepped in & bought GH before it ended up in the hands of some other company that is solely interested in using it as a data mill for revenue. I will echo most other's thoughts on this development & say I am cautiously optimistic about this. :thumb:

mike52787:
cool, wondering what will happen with the GB section, will it be integrated with MD? I dont think that would be a good idea.

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: mike52787 on Wed, 04 July 2018, 11:20:51 ---cool, wondering what will happen with the GB section, will it be integrated with MD? I dont think that would be a good idea.

--- End quote ---

god i hope not

ddot:
I also echo the sentiment of cautious optimism.  Massdrop and I first crossed paths in the fall of 2013 during an ErgoDox group buy.  There were some pretty serious errors with my order and it took several months to resolve, but I felt they bent over backwards to make things right for me.  They catch a lot of flack from some people, but my experience with them has been overwhelming positive.  I personally welcome our new overlords!

JianYang:

--- Quote from: Mcnos on Wed, 04 July 2018, 11:15:39 ---Mass...hack?

--- End quote ---
More likely
Geek...drop
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version