Author Topic: Mochi40: A Burger Mounted 40% with a Knob, OLED, and optional Bluetooth  (Read 28104 times)

Offline Finite

• peer pressured into mk hobby, pls send help
Re: Mochi40: A Burger Mounted 40% with a Knob, OLED, and optional Bluetooth
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 12 March 2022, 18:54:50 »
Everything that was needed to be said has been said already, so I'll just say this: if you run this without making profit, I'll buy it. I might still buy it anyways, but if you do what PaperSky Studio did with Kyuu, then I'd imagine you'd get a lot more support.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 05 June 2022, 23:03:04 »
Hello just a warning to all of those who have come along this thread after seeing that this is available to buy. You should be cautious; this doesn't smell very good considering that it was rushed into GB and is running with a first time vendor. Not to imply that every first time vendor doesn't deliver, but they absolutely do not understand the logistics of running something like this alone and there will be something disappointing no matter what.

You have rights as someone who does still want to participate. You are able to force a chargeback at 6 months if there is need to. The reason that you would want to do this is if there's a lack of communication or something else is fishy. Trust me when I say two years of pain and getting a product that has frustrated you is not worth it. use PayPal, do not f&f, chargeback after 6 months, at that point if you're stuck in this I wish you the best. I'm tired of seeing all the scams and irresponsible vendors in this community.

Offline clacklabs

• clack labs
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 01 April 2023, 08:24:33 »
Just got mine delivered, can’t wait to build it.