geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Gold Rush

(1/15) > >>

merlin64:
In collaboration with Project Keyboard, I welcome you to the interest check for GMK Gold Rush. GMK Gold Rush focuses on humanity’s desire for gold and is inspired by dusty mine shafts, gravel filled carts, and the glimmer of gold as it starts to peek through the rubble.

Please show your support and interest by filling out this form
https://forms.gle/f9zhuzFaZaAXKb6L8

Colors Used
GMK Gold Rush uses custom colors
Alphas: RAL 1013
Mods: RAL 8019
Legends: RAL 1023(mods), RAL 8019(alphas)

Similar Sets:
While no one technically can own a color, I find that it is important to acknowledge sets that have been run, currently running, or will be run. These are the ones I am aware of and what the similarities are.

GMK Cafe: Uses the same mod color as GMK Cafe - RAL 8019.
GMK Yellowjacket: Similar yellow on dark color(black/brown) mods with lighter colored alphas color scheme.
MG Ember: Similar yellow on dark color(black/brown) mods with lighter colored alphas color scheme.
JTK Yolch: Similar yellow on dark colored(black/brown) mods color scheme.

Renders

Kits
These are not the final kits and I will continue to refine them until GB time.

These are not the final novelties and I will continue to refine them until GB time. Notice how the Sift key is actually the size of the Shift key (huhuhu)

Gold Rush Special
To fit with the theme of rushing for gold. I will be offering a limited quantity of 24K gold plated novelty keys. Exact numbers and how to get these are still to be determined.

For updates and any questions you may have, please visit my discord channel
https://discord.gg/mAaRGPD

syberghost:
25K GOLD

eskimojo:
I dig it a lot  :D

Any chance of the 3 ISO UK num row keys?

Helpingly:
Merlin back at it again with a very cool yellow set.

SUB01:
Looks good but the design looks identical to ePBT hive with monochrome kit... I mean idk who thought of it first but just an observation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version