Author Topic: Anyone else have a CM QuickFire Rapid without any labeling?  (Read 162820 times)

Offline Lu_e

Re: Anyone else have a CM QuickFire Rapid without any labeling?
« Reply #250 on: Sun, 16 September 2012, 14:53:55 »
Also holy **** how loud costar stabilizers are, like the backspace and enter are shrieking/wailing so loudly when pressed. I know you are supposed to grease them and I will soon I guess, but still I didnt have any of these problems with my cherry stabilizers at all on my old keyboard (just saying) which felt equally good compared to costar stabilizers so far in feel. Atleast with ungreased costars as I have now. Im not really impressed, doesnt feel like a upgrade.

Mine have the slightest bit of play? but no screeching. I have to say the lubrication on the switches seems zero or nill, maybe that is the variable? & I also used the white plastic stabilizer bits from the oem cm caps on my sp abs caps. Wasn't sure if that was appropriate but figured it was close enough to buying some from wasd.
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 September 2012, 14:56:42 by Lu_e »

Offline Amarok

« Reply #251 on: Sun, 16 September 2012, 16:52:17 »
I just ordered the CM board with blue switches. The coupon code didn't seem provide free shipping anymore, but I'm not going to complain because it was still only about $65 shipped. I specified in the instructions that I wanted the unbranded version, so hopefully I get it. I'll update here once it's delivered.
Realforce 87u 55g

Offline DaLurker

« Reply #252 on: Mon, 17 September 2012, 09:42:27 »
For the Canadian customers, mine shipped last Wednesday, should arrive this Thursday :)

The bad news though, is they shipped VIA UPS :( Even though I asked them to ship via FEDEX. I'll have to see whether I can personally clear the package to waive the brokerage fee. For those that want to do something similar: http://trueler.com/2010/11/24/self-clear-shipment-cbsa-avoid-ups-brokerage-fee/

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #253 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 01:27:56 »
A question, what about Australia? I e-mailed a shop where I always go to get my computer related stuff from.

Hi,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Our current stock of this product was delivered Wednesday 1st of August, and would have been in the country for at least 2-3 weeks prior to that. I’m not aware of when any manufacturing changes were made as you mention below but hopefully this gives you some idea.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Regards,
Adam F.

Was just wondering, are they the new one here?
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline MissMurd3r84

• In IRC wondering why Kmiller8 is yelling.
« Reply #254 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 03:49:27 »
A question, what about Australia? I e-mailed a shop where I always go to get my computer related stuff from.

Hi,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Our current stock of this product was delivered Wednesday 1st of August, and would have been in the country for at least 2-3 weeks prior to that. I’m not aware of when any manufacturing changes were made as you mention below but hopefully this gives you some idea.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Regards,
Adam F.

Was just wondering, are they the new one here?
Be nice if we could purchase it from the cmstore :(
KBC Poker - Red switches. Noppoo Choc Mini - Black switches. Leopold FC700R (White) - Blue switches. Ducky YOTD - Brown switches. Razer BW - Blue switches and rusted.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #255 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 13:42:03 »
So I ordered my QuickFire Rapid (w/ Blues) on Saturday from Newegg. Didn't request one without any labeling or anything.

Got it today, and there's no labeling above the arrow keys, or on the spacebar. Only the one on the back. Definitely glad it doesn't have any labeling, even though I'm going to be plasti-dipping it black as soon as my keys come in.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #256 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 14:54:42 »
The coupon code no longer works?

The coupon code you entered has been disabled so it can't be used.

Offline dreamingftw

« Reply #257 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 15:30:08 »
Just go my MX reds in the mail today and glad to say it was branded on top. Happy with my purchase!

Offline berrymxblue

« Reply #258 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 15:48:48 »
Hi, did anyone receive their QuickFire Rapid BLUES board from this 30% off sale yet?
I was hoping to see if people were still receiving branded boards or not?

The CM rep on their LIVEchat said they are not guaranteeing it will be unbranded since the boxes are the same and they have no way to tell.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Offline Amarok

« Reply #259 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 15:54:02 »
Hi, did anyone receive their QuickFire Rapid BLUES board from this 30% off sale yet?

The CM rep on their LIVEchat said they are not guaranteeing it will be unbranded since the boxes are the same and they have no way to tell.

The board I ordered with blues on Sunday still hasn't shipped. :(
Realforce 87u 55g

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #260 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 15:55:42 »

The board I ordered with blues on Sunday still hasn't shipped. :(

Mine is in route and will be in my hands sometime Thurs.  Will fill in, then.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #261 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 16:28:21 »
Ill have both mine fri hope their unbranded otherwise il probably return

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #262 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 16:52:33 »
Just got the browns I ordered in, and they were branded. Happy with the price point, and gonna keep it. Looking forward to hearing about the front cover cases :D

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #263 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 17:09:20 »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 December 2018, 14:59:09 by davkol »

Offline took

« Reply #264 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 17:27:41 »
Just got my QFR reds unbranded. Ordered 9/8 and did leave a note requesting unbranded.

Offline ItsJonQ

« Reply #265 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 17:51:12 »
Heya guys,
This is my first time posting here - but I've known about GH for a while now. Hope this info will help, especially to you follow Canadians out there.

Two days ago, I picked up a CM QuickFire Rapid from a Canada Computers (computer store) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Unfortunately, it was the branded / labeled version. I remember reading a post by someone who was able to pick up an unbranded one from that store - probably not the exact one.

I picked up the Cherry MX Red version - they had 2 in stock, now probably 1. They had about 5-6 Cherry MX blues in stock. As a potential favour for anyone out there who might be hunting.. I checked all the keybo's for their labels. The Canada Computer store on Kennedy carriers only branded versions of the QuickFire - at least for now.

Ordering from Amazon as a Canadian
From my experience.. you can't order this keybo from Amazon - at least, not to a Canadian shipping address. I've tried guys.. no luck.

CM Store + Coupon as a Canadian
The coupon provided by Carter only works for US/American shipping addresses. I believe they will ship to Canada, but we'd have to pay a lot more for the QuickFire vs. what a US consumer would have to pay.

Notes on the QuickFire Cherry MX Blue Version
From what I can tell.. NCIX, Canada Computers, and NewEgg has them all in stock and at a discounted price. If you're hunting for the blue version, you're getting a sweet deal! Not sure if they're labeled or not though

QuickFire Rapid Impressions
The keybo feels VERY solid. Before this CM, I've tried/own a Das, Leopold, and Filco.. For some reason, the CM is my fav. I love the rubberized textured top (too bad it's branded though). The keyboard feels great - very slick and smooth to type on.

I actually returned my Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja to get the CM (returned Filco to NCIX, bought CM at Canada Computers). Totally worth it. You get basically the same typing experience for more than 50% off the price.

I hope this helps!

Edit:
I was able to cover up the branding with 2 separate pieces of black electrical tape I got from Rona. If you're looking to do the same thing.. be sure to pick up matte black electrical tape. The one I bought was shiny... Still works though!
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 September 2012, 17:52:52 by ItsJonQ »

Offline Carter

• CM Storm Rep
  • * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #266 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 17:56:48 »
Again I appologize to those who got branded boards. I personally went out and dug through 50 boxes of reds to confirm they were unbranded. As the Store is located at a different site but usually they always ship from our location on any new items. (Refurbs they have on their site) but in anticipation for this event, they brought over their own stock.

I had no way of knowing this, and am sorry that happened.

We sold these boards basically at cost to you (CA customers we sold at a loss) and while i understand some people got branded boards, its tough hearing such negative feedback.

Best Regards.
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:06:53 by Carter »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #267 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:06:13 »
Just got mine today. I requested no branding but it was branded. Oh well.
I love Elzy

Offline berrymxblue

« Reply #268 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:07:22 »

Did you order Blues?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #269 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:14:14 »

Did you order Blues?

Yes, I did.
I love Elzy

Offline berrymxblue

« Reply #270 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:29:06 »

Did you order Blues?

Yes, I did.

Thank you for your reply. I was conversing with a cm livechat rep earlier and he basically said that my order has shipped and encouraged me to open it because he thinks the probability is good that it is unbranded. But if it is branded, I have to keep it unless it is faulty. The whole conversation was as if he had no knowledge of Carter's comment about requesting unbranded boards. He said all the boxes look the same so there is no way to tell.

I didn't really need the board but the discount code and Carter's comments on the ability to request unbranded version sealed the deal for me. Their livechat rep seem to have different views in mind and says the whole thing is a gamble. I think I will reject the package at the door so that I may receive a full refund without the risk of feeling cheated if it is branded.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #271 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:35:55 »
Honestly once I get my main board back I'll probably just leave it at work/school or something. At least the branding isn't too bad after replacing the keycaps :P
I love Elzy

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:37:36 »
Again I appologize to those who got branded boards. I personally went out and dug through 50 boxes of reds to confirm they were unbranded. As the Store is located at a different site but usually they always ship from our location on any new items. (Refurbs they have on their site) but in anticipation for this event, they brought over their own stock.

We sold these boards basically at cost to you (CA customers we sold at a loss) and while i understand some people got branded boards, its tough hearing such negative feedback.

Best Regards.
I just got mine in (branded), but I really can't complain with the price. I only wish there was some way to have contacted CM about it. I work during live chat hours, so I was only able to send an e-mail, and utilize the "note" section on the order form.

I would like to again thank Carter and CM for putting this on for us, for making one of the best keyboards available, and for listening to the community. I've had to "deal" with steelseries recently, and from the contact I've had thus far, they aren't half the company CM is.

Offline berrymxblue

« Reply #273 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:40:59 »

Best Regards.
I just got mine in (branded), but I really can't complain with the price. I only wish there was some way to have contacted CM about it. I work during live chat hours, so I was only able to send an e-mail, and utilize the "note" section on the order form.

I would like to again thank Carter and CM for putting this on for us, for making one of the best keyboards available, and for listening to the community. I've had to "deal" with steelseries recently, and from the contact I've had thus far, they aren't half the company CM is.
With the 30%off coupon, my order of QFR blues came out to be 70$ total after shipping and taxes, which is still more expensive than Amazon(maybe equal now since Amazon just started charging taxes) so non-branding would make it or break it for me.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #274 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:41:37 »
Mine came out $55 shipped, so luckily for me I can't complain about the price.
I love Elzy

Offline Amarok

« Reply #275 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 18:45:54 »
I won't be too upset if mine is branded, it was still a great price. I do wish it would ship though, I paid a little extra for 3 days shipping to make sure it would arrive before next weekend and it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :(
Realforce 87u 55g

Offline cgbuen

• cgbuen.io
« Reply #276 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 19:10:06 »

Best Regards.
No worries man, if I had more money I'd have bought another, and even if it were branded I'd still be happy.

Thanks for reaching out to the community. You're the boss.

Offline ItsJonQ

« Reply #277 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 19:36:05 »

Best Regards.

Heya Carter,
I know it might be hard, but try not to feel down about it. I'm sure many others would agree here that you've obviously gone out of your way and then some to help get blank QFR to anxious buyers asap - at a crazy discounted price too!

When I posted, I just wanted to share info that might potentially help Canadian buyers who might be hunting for the board. If I came off as being negative in regards to yor efforts, I apologize!!

I remember two years ago when I wanted to buy my firsy mech keyboard. It was slim pickins in Canada.. And everything was very expensive.

Fast forward 2 years later.. I could walk into a store, and pick a top notch tenkeyless cherry red mech keybo for $90 after taxes? Nuts.. Cherry reds were almost impossible to get back then

I know I haven't posted much (2nd post here), but I wanted to thank you for your efforts and the work Cooler Master has done making this board and listening to the community in regards to improving the product

I did get a branded board.. But two pieces of black electric tape fixed that in less than 2 mins. Plus, I was able to use the money I saved to order a set of engraved keycaps :)

Offline Wess

« Reply #278 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 19:55:29 »

Best Regards.

Thanks for everything Carter! You are a good man, keep up the great work.

I am typing on my new Quickfire Rapid with red's that I got this morning from CC. Very happy with it even if it ended up being the branded version. As ItsJonQ said, at $90 after taxes it's still a great sweet deal. the one thing I could complain about is that as a Canadian buyer I had no chance on the promo that was available through CM-Store :(.

Now if CM could offer front painted key-cap sets for sale to go with this baby (I like the font used on the default keys btw :P ) and also the key-cap set that was shipped with the unbranded version, that would be really great!

Offline zpcrash

« Reply #279 on: Tue, 18 September 2012, 22:50:14 »
The coupon code no longer works?

The coupon code you entered has been disabled so it can't be used.

I'm having this same exact problem.  I went all the way through the order process then had to abort at the last step.

Can we get a new code or confirmation the promotion is over?

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #280 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 11:05:09 »
Just got my CM Storm with reds from the CM Store and ... it's branded.  Really disappointed :(
Recieved mine yesterday.
I am also very dissapointed. I explicitly stated in the comment section I wanted the new revision, but I didn't get it.
I wrote to customer support, now waiting for them to get in touch with me.

Carter, you should have checked stocks before luring people to buy things...

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
  • Still around, sometimes.
« Reply #281 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 11:13:17 »
Just got my CM Storm with reds from the CM Store and ... it's branded.  Really disappointed :(
Recieved mine yesterday.
I am also very dissapointed. I explicitly stated in the comment section I wanted the new revision, but I didn't get it.

He did. However, this promotion caused the store distribution center to pull their stock prior to sale, meaning that the unbranded boards that Carter knew were there weren't the ones that the store shipped out as they usually would have done. Don't give Carter flak for giving us all a great deal. So a board's branded. It works just as well as the unbranded ones. And you got it for mad cheap.
Risen from the dead for a model F.

Wyse buy colors were GSY for the dark grey, GBA for the light grey, and BBI for the fonts.

Offline berrymxblue

« Reply #282 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 11:48:38 »
Recieved mine yesterday.

I talked to the livechat reps yesterday and they basically said open at your own risk, he stated that they won't check for unbranded and that they didn't stand behind this promotion even though we were instructed to make the request in our order. For those that wanted unbranded blues, I recommend you have the post office reject the package and have it sent back to CM for a full refund and wait it out for a few more months. Otherwise, the rep says they won't take it back if you open the package to check unless the keyboard is defective [He insisted I open up my package when I get it to check, but I'm not a gambler]

Seems like the promotion code was to help get rid of their old stash of branded boards to make way for the new ones. I haven't heard a single person getting unmarked BLUES board from this promo yet.

If you still want a branded blues version for cheap, they are on sale on OfficeMax for 52 shipped if you check front page of slickdeals.

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #283 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 11:51:58 »
Don't shaft Carter because he sold you a keyboard at and even below cost. He really stuck out his neck here, and if you all start returning your branded boards, how is that going to look on his performance review? Oops. There goes one of our buddies working behind the line. Great job, people.

This isn't how we treat fellow keyboard enthusiasts. Jesus Christ.

Offline Amarok

« Reply #284 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 11:56:58 »
I agree. As far as Carter knew he was doing all he could to help us get the unbranded board for a great price. If something out of his control caused people to get a branded board, it's hardly suitable to grill Carter for it. If you aren't OK with getting the branded version you can always refuse the package at the door. I'm going to take the gamble and open mine and hope to get unbranded, but if it's not I won't be upset. It's still a good keyboard at a great price.
Realforce 87u 55g

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #285 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 12:15:51 »

Best Regards.
Agreed. Folks, getting a branded board is hardly the end of the world, and a CM employee came here, reached out to you and went the extra mile to try to get you something you wanted, that he or she had absolutely no incentive to help you with. This is _not_ how we treat people at geekhack, be they industry reps or not.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #286 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 12:41:07 »
Don't shaft Carter because he sold you a keyboard at and even below cost. He really stuck out his neck here, and if you all start returning your branded boards, how is that going to look on his performance review? Oops. There goes one of our buddies working behind the line. Great job, people.

This isn't how we treat fellow keyboard enthusiasts. Jesus Christ.

QFT.

I understand the frustration here, since branding is a sore spot with this particular keyboard.  But this was not Carter's fault.  He did the best he could and brought us an amazing deal.  So man up and enjoy your dirt cheap high quality branded keyboards.

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #287 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 12:43:00 »
If you wanted a guaranteed branding free board then you should have bought a Filco.

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #288 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 12:48:46 »
Or you could have a little patience and buy one in ~3+ months when it's nearly guaranteed to be brandless stock.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #289 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 12:59:07 »
A guranteed branding free board would have been the CM QF Rapid without promo code. And still cheaper than a Filco.
If I knew the promo code was applied only to the branded boards, I rather would have paid full.
I also stated I wanted a unbranded one in the comment section. If that isn't possible with the promo, so be it. But at least have the courtesy and TELL your customer so. It's just a little mail. I would have paid full, then.

I appreciate everything Carter has done so far, I even love the great communication he provides between us and CM.
But yet CM did not well on the communication on my order...

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #290 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 13:01:48 »
Or you could have a little patience and buy one in ~3+ months when it's nearly guaranteed to be brandless stock.

QFT.

Offline berrymxblue

« Reply #291 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 13:12:45 »
A guranteed branding free board would have been the CM QF Rapid without promo code. And still cheaper than a Filco.
If I knew the promo code was applied only to the branded boards, I rather would have paid full.
I also stated I wanted a unbranded one in the comment section. If that isn't possible with the promo, so be it. But at least have the courtesy and TELL your customer so. It's just a little mail. I would have paid full, then.

I appreciate everything Carter has done so far, I even love the great communication he provides between us and CM.

I completely agree, I know 70$ is cheaper than most mechanical keyboards on the market. The excessive branding, however, makes me (and many others) value the keyboard at a lower price than even that. I would not have made the purchase had I been informed that the branding is still present on the product.

For those like myself who have a high valuation on the non-branding aspect of the new product, the best course of action would be to reject the current package at the door and wait a few months when the old branded stock has run out. For those that have opened their packages, I would recommend speaking with paypal/cc company for a chargeback.

Despite this inconvenience, I want to echo the board's sentiment that we appreciate Carter's efforts to be communicative and helpful. I only wish CM customer service department would work closely with him and match the excellent level of service that he has put forth for us.

Offline xorpher

« Reply #292 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 13:36:53 »

I completely agree, I know 70$ is cheaper than most mechanical keyboards on the market. The excessive branding, however, makes me (and many others) value the keyboard at a lower price than even that. I would not have made the purchase had I been informed that the branding is still present on the product.

For those like myself who have a high valuation on the non-branding aspect of the new product, the best course of action would be to reject the current package at the door and wait a few months when the old branded stock has run out. For those that have opened their packages, I would recommend speaking with paypal/cc company for a chargeback.

Despite this inconvenience, I want to echo the board's sentiment that we appreciate Carter's efforts to be communicative and helpful. I only wish CM customer service department would work closely with him and match the excellent level of service that he has put forth for us.

When were you ever guaranteed a brandless board?  Your weren't.

Carter simply said they were getting brandless stock, and offered a coupon code as incentive to buy from them.. he never said you were guaranteed one of the new boards.

"the best course of action would be to reject the current package at the door" makes it sounds like you have a very false sense of entitlement

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #293 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 13:51:37 »
Yes, he guranteed. He literally did.
Reds are a guarantee

Blues make sure you contact Customer Support via Live chat with your order number.

Just walked in from the warehouse. unfortunately my brown brand less boards havent come yet.

Offline Wess

« Reply #294 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 13:53:30 »
I don't mind the branding on the board and IMHO an easy fix would be CM providing spare keycap sets (unbranded) for sale or as a ''good will gesture'' to those that recieved branded boards.

I don't mind the branded Rapid with Red's I got... I actually like it lol. But I would love to be able to buy keycaps from CM at a reasonable price... a front printed ones WITH branding would be GREAT! :P

Carter! Make it happen lol

Offline berrymxblue

« Reply #295 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 13:58:55 »

Carter simply said they were getting brandless stock, and offered a coupon code as incentive to buy from them.. he never said you were guaranteed one of the new boards.

"the best course of action would be to reject the current package at the door" makes it sounds like you have a very false sense of entitlement
Please see DeathAdder's post above.
As a paying customer, we are entitled to our paid products as advertised. Rejecting a package at the door is perfectly within our rights and common practice for this type of situation. Nothing personal to the seller. Not sure where you are sensing a "very false sense of entitlement." Had we demanded compensation or free products of some sort, then I would agree with you. But as is, no. Not at all.

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #296 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 14:10:24 »

This is untrue.  There is no evidence that they were (or could) deliberately choose the branded boards for the buyers w/ promo code.  People definitely got unbranded boards with the promo code.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #297 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 14:13:38 »

As a paying customer, we are entitled to our paid products as advertised. Rejecting a package at the door is perfectly within our rights and common practice for this type of situation. Nothing personal to the seller. Not sure where you are sensing a "very false sense of entitlement." Had we demanded compensation or free products of some sort, then I would agree with you. But as is, no. Not at all.

Where is the advert or sale page specifying that it will be a brandless board?

Offline berrymxblue

« Reply #298 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 14:18:43 »

Where is the advert or sale page specifying that it will be a brandless board?
I had faith in Carter's word on the forums [which Deathadder quoted above] among other posts. Either way, it doesn't waive the buyer's right to reject packages at the door.

Offline xorpher

« Reply #299 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 16:21:48 »
Carter's word, however reliable, is hardly a 'guarantee'. So no, there was no official guarantee and the way some people are acting here is verging on immature.

Not to say I wouldn't be disappointed in getting a branded board, but there's a difference between disappointment and anger.