Author Topic: just post aww  (Read 403379 times)

Offline iri

Re: just post aww
« Reply #250 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 06:04:52 »
i are cute dogling AWWW
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #251 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 15:45:26 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #252 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 15:50:48 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #253 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 03:34:20 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #254 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 13:14:07 »
Awww AND Keycap. I believe I won this one :D

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #255 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 13:19:31 »
Awww AND Keycap. I believe I won this one :D

Show Image

You forgot to mention that it is a gift for your wife. Awww. :)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #256 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 13:27:31 »
yes indeed. she liked it a lot and replaced the cherry mx blue with cherry mx green. she's my girl!

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #257 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 01:11:43 »
Show Image

why not adding some awww fact as well

« Last Edit: Thu, 26 June 2014, 01:13:23 by bazh »
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline iri

« Reply #258 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 03:48:11 »
you are AWWcupated!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #259 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 04:58:20 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline luisbg

« Reply #260 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 13:17:17 »
Leopold FC660M - Brown mx switches - black case - white blank keys :: ErgoDox - Blue mx switches - classic case - black blank keys

Offline luisbg

« Reply #261 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 13:26:25 »
Leopold FC660M - Brown mx switches - black case - white blank keys :: ErgoDox - Blue mx switches - classic case - black blank keys

Offline luisbg

« Reply #262 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 15:55:00 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #263 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 06:23:38 »
69352-0

Offline skmattias

« Reply #264 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 11:59:13 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #265 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 19:27:06 »
Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

Kitteh first post! :)

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #266 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 23:08:20 »
Show Image

10/10 first post. cute kitty.
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #267 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 15:10:17 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #268 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 05:26:53 »
<- My avatar for KangarooZombies
<-
<-
<-
<-
<-

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #269 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 05:36:49 »

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #270 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 17:11:56 »
<- My avatar for KangarooZombies
<-
<-
<-
<-
<-

much love <3
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #271 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 18:27:37 »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 18:29:32 »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #273 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 18:53:52 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #274 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 05:13:23 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #275 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 05:40:22 »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #276 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 05:45:55 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #278 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 21:09:25 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #279 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 05:20:55 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #280 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 05:54:16 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #281 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 09:47:11 »

(Attachment Link)
rowdy is great
plz gif custom title "principle of cute" to rowdy
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #282 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 10:05:33 »
"Emperor of Aww"

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #283 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 11:02:10 »
"disciple of sweet"
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #284 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 17:12:08 »
Aww you guys :-[

You're all sweet too :-*

Offline iri

« Reply #285 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 11:58:47 »
drinkbuddy's cat:

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #286 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 04:58:58 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #287 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 06:33:04 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #288 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 06:42:19 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #289 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 04:56:43 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #290 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 05:43:21 »
^ Art-appreciating kitteh :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #291 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 06:42:08 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #292 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 06:05:47 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #293 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 04:02:51 »
72489-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #294 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 20:06:31 »

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #295 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 00:24:46 »
One of the kittens I saved.....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #296 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 05:02:04 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #297 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 05:22:26 »
bless u rowdy
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Lingj

« Reply #298 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 20:40:52 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 August 2014, 21:10:02 by Lingj »

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 21:06:10 »