Author Topic: Announcement regarding the Maxkey Nuclear SA keyset group buy  (Read 42198 times)

Offline zFrontier

Announcement regarding the Maxkey Nuclear SA keyset group buy
« on: Sun, 26 November 2017, 07:28:46 »
Today, some of our customers in China have received Nuclear SA keyset from Maxkey. And it is like this.

182811-0

The original design is as follow.
182813-1

First, it is unquestionable that the actual colors of Nuclear SA keyset produced is far different from the Pantone colors in the original design. (Blue: Pantone 280U,Orange: Pantone 1485U)

As loyal fans of Maxkey, we are shocked! After three months of delays, much waiting and anticipation, only to be met with such an unacceptable result.

We sincerely apologize to all participants of the Maxkey Nuclear SA keyset group buy. We have not imposed a control that strict enough on the production process to ensure the quality of products from this vendor. We are deeply saddened for letting our customers down.

No matter the reason, we will stand and do right by our customers.

Some facts:

1.   Over the past three months amidst the delay, we have kept requesting Maxkey to fulfill production.

2.   Maxkey altered the original production schedule . The group buy order was Nuclear, SuperHero I, then Ashen R2. The actual production schedule was Ashen R2, SuperHero I, and finally Nuclear.

3.   We did not receive color samples from Maxkey

4.   Today, after repeatedly corresponding with Maxkey, they have agreed to have these products returned and refund them, but not agreed to produce the sets again.

As the host of the Maxkey Nuclear SA keyset group buy, we take responsibility for every single participant.

Within the coming week:

1.   For all participants who have received the set, please return the product directly to Maxkey and we will issue a full refund. Maxkey has stated that the buyer must send the keyset back, and will not cover return shipping. As a result, please contact our customer service when sending the keyset back, and we will compensate you for the cost of the return shipping.

2.   For all participants who have yet to receive the set, we will directly issue a full refund.

3.   For all participants, we will issue a 100 CNY or $15 coupon, with no minimum requirements for usage. An email of the coupon code will be sent to every participant later.

Starting from now on, we will require a production sample for all group buys we host in order to prevent such disappointment from happening to our customers again.

We hereby apologize to everyone again, and thank you for supporting zFrontier.

The announcement on Chinese site:
https://www.zfrontier.com/post/detail/3452

« Last Edit: Sun, 26 November 2017, 07:54:42 by zFrontier »
Chinese Website: https://www.zFrontier.com/
English Website: https://en.zFrontier.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zFrontier/
Email: support@zFrontier.com

Re: Announcement regarding the Maxkey Nuclear SA keyset group buy
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 26 November 2017, 07:58:36 »
I'll buy one if anybody want to sell theirs

Offline mooukeys

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 26 November 2017, 09:07:30 »
Good after sale

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 26 November 2017, 12:37:05 »
What's wrong with it? That looks exactly like what I would have expected from Maxkey.  Cheap chinese sets always have lackluster colors, and even with GMK the renders never look like the final product.

Offline armatus

• Ergodox'n'Colemak
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 03:52:51 »
i'm got only the promotion code, but no refund, maybe it takes a very long time (((
order num #ZFI28172006

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 10:41:37 »
i'm got only the promotion code, but no refund, maybe it takes a very long time (((
order num #ZFI28172006

;) don’t worry, we are processing many orders. All refunds will be issued within a week following this announcement.

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 20:54:22 »
Is it possible to get my set still instead of a refund?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 03:23:16 »

Please send a pm to me or context with me with email alex.lin@zfrontier.com ;).
Remember to include your order no. ;)

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 15:30:27 »

Please send a pm to me or context with me with email alex.lin@zfrontier.com ;).
Remember to include your order no. ;)

Actually, nvm. I'll take the refund.

Offline hailong88

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 21:51:34 »
Dear Zfrontier and Maxkey,

Iam not buy the Nuclear set but I buy Superhero I set.And like this set the color of Superhero I also not right as render and my expectation. I am very disappointed about the quality of product as well as quality control of Maxkey and Zfrontier. Thus, I already request a refund and it has been approved by Zfrontier.

But the fact that I used 10$ coupon to buy the set and Zfrontier did not give me the coupon back. Now you also give all customers buy Nuclear set a coupon and I feel it very unfair to me. I lost 10$ coupon by refunded and now Zfrontier only sorry for the Nuclear set but Superhero I. It is not the way you guys can do a good business.?!

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 11:00:51 »
Dear Zfrontier and Maxkey,

Iam not buy the Nuclear set but I buy Superhero I set.And like this set the color of Superhero I also not right as render and my expectation. I am very disappointed about the quality of product as well as quality control of Maxkey and Zfrontier. Thus, I already request a refund and it has been approved by Zfrontier.

But the fact that I used 10$ coupon to buy the set and Zfrontier did not give me the coupon back. Now you also give all customers buy Nuclear set a coupon and I feel it very unfair to me. I lost 10$ coupon by refunded and now Zfrontier only sorry for the Nuclear set but Superhero I. It is not the way you guys can do a good business.?!

Hi, this is scrambledeggz from zFrontier.  :)

Regarding your issue, please send an email to support@zfrontier.com and make sure to have your order No. included in your email. Also, Maxkey refused to have superhero returned or refunded.

Offline Ralph Furley

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 12:21:23 »
The original colour scheme is much more saturated and vivid. What you ended up with is washed out and maybe dosn't suit the intended theme either.

Offline hailong88

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 22:06:28 »
The original colour scheme is much more saturated and vivid. What you ended up with is washed out and maybe dosn't suit the intended theme either.

Thank you very much, I already sent them an email with full information needed.