geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Haven60 - Distinct & Premium 60% | WK, HHKB | Group Buy LIVE Today Feb 10th

<< < (7/9) > >>

stidal:
mounting style looks super nice, but it looks like a bed headboard which is definitely a major turnoff

nathanchere:

--- Quote from: Garner on Fri, 12 November 2021, 13:35:31 ---Huge update!

- Ocean Blue finish finally revealed!

- Two vendors on board for the GB, Desk[H]ero for CA and CandyKeys for EU!

- New photos of the prototypes!

- Filled types will make a high quality sound test for one of the prototypes. Follow his channel!

- The other prototypes will be built and reviewed on stream. More info TBA!

--- End quote ---

Is there any final verdict re: the inset lines vs smooth finish on the HHKB blockers?

Garner:

--- Quote from: nathanchere on Sun, 28 November 2021, 15:31:14 ---Is there any final verdict re: the inset lines vs smooth finish on the HHKB blockers?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the reminder!!

Hi all, let me know which blocker style you enjoy the most! With or without engravement? Put your vote in this poll! Poll closed.

Edit: Removed pictures

Garner:
Update!

I have added 3 new colorways to choose from: Marine blue, Champagne Beige and Night Black.
The colors are the same as the bottom pieces on the R2 prototypes, so use those pictures as reference. This will not affect the price point.

Also, the poll for the HHKB blocker design is now closed and resulted in 21 votes for NO engravements vs 6 votes FOR engravements.
So I have now removed the engravements from the pictures in this IC thread to not cause confusion, to be clear: The final HHKB version will not have engravements on the blockers.

Ps. Build stream will soon be announced! Stay tuned

nathanchere:

--- Quote from: Garner on Sun, 12 December 2021, 12:50:47 ---Update!
Also, the poll for the HHKB blocker design is now closed and resulted in 21 votes for NO engravements vs 6 votes FOR engravements.

--- End quote ---

Fantastic news  ^-^ Where will the build stream be hosted?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version