Absolute MINIMUM Xercise ?

(1/4) > >>

tp4tissue:
NE1 read txt on this ?

Done some minimal workout plan ?

Is there such a thing ?

Tp needs to shed some pandemi-weight

jennyluce:
i wantt it tooooooo, can i loose weight just doing house works??
btw i have 1 bhk house only  :D

Sniping:
You gotta work into it. If you fit in a good quality exercise most days, even just 40 minutes of exercise will actually give you good gains while being healthy exercise. I don't consider super strenuous exercise to be that good for you, like stuff that maxes your heart rate in specific. Running is a pretty good bang for your buck exercise, BUT most people get injuries after running consistently for a few weeks. I'd say a pretty balanced program is to focus on lifting weights half your exercise sessions each week and spend the other half of your week focusing on cardio related exercises. But yeah, weight lifting and cardio is pretty good bang for your buck exercise. The thing is is that it gets boring for a lot of people after a while. It's important to mix it up with exercise you actually find interesting and enjoy doing. Indoor rock climbing/bouldering is a fun place to start if you want to try something fresh.

kurplop:

--- Quote from: Sniping on Wed, 19 January 2022, 02:53:39 ---You gotta work into it. If you fit in a good quality exercise most days, even just 40 minutes of exercise will actually give you good gains while being healthy exercise. I don't consider super strenuous exercise to be that good for you, like stuff that maxes your heart rate in specific. Running is a pretty good bang for your buck exercise, BUT most people get injuries after running consistently for a few weeks. I'd say a pretty balanced program is to focus on lifting weights half your exercise sessions each week and spend the other half of your week focusing on cardio related exercises. But yeah, weight lifting and cardio is pretty good bang for your buck exercise. The thing is is that it gets boring for a lot of people after a while. It's important to mix it up with exercise you actually find interesting and enjoy doing. Indoor rock climbing/bouldering is a fun place to start if you want to try something fresh.

--- End quote ---

Excellent advice, Sniping. I would only add two things. First, walking is probably one of the best forms of regular exercise because it is relatively safe, can be varied as fitness improves (speed, incline, duration), and it burns calories (not a lot but it doesn’t wear you out , so it is repeatable). And second, don’t forget diet. Ultimately, weight loss is a function of CICO or calories in calories out.
Both exercise and a good diet require consistency to show results, so your last point is so good. Find a diet and an activity that suits you and you are more likely to stick to it.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: kurplop on Wed, 19 January 2022, 05:43:03 ---don’t forget diet. Ultimately, weight loss is a function of CICO or calories in calories out.

--- End quote ---

Pandemi_Stress + Nabisco Oreos + Nongshim Shin Ramyun   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version