geekhack Marketplace > TMK Keyboard Service

[TMK] HHKB Alt Controller with Mini-B/Type-C connector

<< < (132/136) > >>

hasu:
Kind of. The batery LED is another green/red dual LED(D3). Green one is connected directly to USB power or Lipo battery, you can't control it at all. Red one always turns on during battery charging, you can control it by PF5 otherwise.

zhaochenhan1992:
Hi, Hasu. Sorry to bother you again. I met a bug of the hook_matrix_change() function. If I randomly press a key which leads to a matrix  change, the hook_matrix_change() function would be excuted twiced. Have you ever met this problem when using hook?

zhaochenhan1992:

--- Quote from: zhaochenhan1992 on Wed, 24 March 2021, 17:42:05 ---Hi, Hasu. Sorry to bother you again. I met a bug of the hook_matrix_change() function. If I randomly press a key which leads to a matrix  change, the hook_matrix_change() function would be excuted twiced. Have you ever met this problem when using hook?

--- End quote ---
Hasu, I know where the problem is, maybe you could update the code and fix the bug. https://github.com/tmk/tmk_keyboard/blob/6271878a021fcf578b71e2b7e97cd43786efa7dd/tmk_core/common/keyboard.c Line 137 and 138. In fact, the line 137 corresponds to the function
--- Code: ---void action_exec(keyevent_t event)
{
    if (!IS_NOEVENT(event)) {
        dprint("\n---- action_exec: start -----\n");
        dprint("EVENT: "); debug_event(event); dprintln();
        hook_matrix_change(event);
    }
--- End code ---
there is already a hook_matrix _change(event),but in line 138 hook_matrix _change(event) is excuted again.
So just delete either of them.

hasu:
Great! Open the issue on github.
I'll fix it later.

hasu:
Revised price of controller and shipping rate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version