geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

RAMA M10-A (NOW AVAILABLE)

<< < (16/17) > >>

KingRama:

--- Quote from: xondat on Wed, 26 April 2017, 08:12:36 ---
--- Quote from: KingRama on Wed, 26 April 2017, 07:59:13 ---
--- Quote from: xondat on Wed, 26 April 2017, 04:09:22 ---
--- Quote from: KingRama on Tue, 25 April 2017, 20:11:01 ---
--- Quote from: libertycannon on Tue, 25 April 2017, 11:19:27 ---thanks for the response! I will get some compressed air in there to clean out the others to prevent what happened to the stripped hole.  Can you tell me the size of the hex bolts or a reference so that i can go buy a longer bolt for the stripped hole? the threads at the bottom are still in tact but with the size of the bottom body piece, the original bolt is not long enough to reach l.

--- End quote ---

They're M3! I think you are supplied with M3x8, so anything longer then that should be sweet :) hope that helps!

--- End quote ---

They're M3? Uhhhhhhh... I thought they were M3.5/M4 as my M3 screws don't work with it.

--- End quote ---

100% M3 screws, 0.5MM pitch, guaranteed! Not using DIN screws or something?

--- End quote ---

Hexagon A/F (aka the size of hex key you need) is different, guess I didn't notice before ;D

--- End quote ---

Ohhh, yeah, different manufacturers may use different head sizes and allen sizes - but thread etc should be the same and it should screw right in :D

theasian:
hit me with that round 2 Rama!

KingRama:

--- Quote from: theasian on Fri, 12 May 2017, 20:45:36 ---hit me with that round 2 Rama!

--- End quote ---

soon soon (TM)

GenKaan:
Just managed to get my hands on one, looking forward to testing it out once it gets here :)
Looks amazing based on the pictures

Arallu:

--- Quote from: KingRama on Sat, 13 May 2017, 08:35:23 ---
--- Quote from: theasian on Fri, 12 May 2017, 20:45:36 ---hit me with that round 2 Rama!

--- End quote ---

soon soon (TM)

--- End quote ---

Wink wink nudge nudge!  :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version