Author Topic: Car Thread  (Read 643640 times)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Re: Car Thread
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 17:07:23 »
Used to build 1200+BHP Nissan Skylines for drag racing in the HKS Street legal series.

Helped on another places 1600bhp Supra for the same series.

Bits and bobs to all of my own vehicles, going to have to do the gearbox on my zed shortly...not a job I am looking forward to  :confused:

Your zed? Please don't say you mean a Fairlady... If you do I might have to kill you and impersonate you...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline corry29

« Reply #251 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 02:17:27 »

My two cars, my old little trusty Nissan car and then I got some weird looking new Toyota car that people keep telling me it's a Subaru but it says Scion. Weird

Offline kishy

• Eye Bee M
    • http://kishy.ca/
« Reply #252 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 08:08:19 »
GHers are more car-techy than I figured! Props to all...

And hey, doesn't matter if you can't see a clean tasteful mod...as long as you know it's there, that's what counts.
Enthusiast of springs which buckle noisily: my keyboards
Want to learn about the Kishsaver?
kishy.ca

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #253 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 16:36:02 »
Used to build 1200+BHP Nissan Skylines for drag racing in the HKS Street legal series.

Bits and bobs to all of my own vehicles, going to have to do the gearbox on my zed shortly...not a job I am looking forward to  :confused:

Your zed? Please don't say you mean a Fairlady... If you do I might have to kill you and impersonate you...
Well it did come from Japan  :cool:

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #254 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 16:36:44 »

Well it did come from Japan  :cool:

A 350 or 370?

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #255 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 16:42:25 »
A 350 or 370?

Only a 350, had it for probably nearly 5 years now come to think of it. I would love to get an old fairlady one day and restore it, something like a 240Z.

Looking like this at the moment:

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #256 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 16:46:19 »
I really really like the 350/370 cars. I am still jealous :P

Looks good!  :eek: What are you planning to do to it other than the yellow lights?

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #257 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 17:00:15 »

Looks good!  :eek: What are you planning to do to it other than the yellow lights?

Well it has a nismo kit, coilovers, an AEM induction kit and a full decat exhaust system. I have a throttle controller I have yet to fit to give me control over the speed the TB opens up, I need to get a plenum spacer and an uprev with a bit of rolling road time.

Other than that, it could do with a gearbox (one of the newer CD009 boxes, they are much stronger), probably a clutch when I do the box, maybe wheels, if not just tyres and a geometry.

I need to spend a bit on it, but I am debating just getting a new car. I posted a list of stuff I am looking at currently earlier in this thread. I may also just buy something like a diesel 3 series BMW and keep this and spend the money sorting it out.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #258 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 17:31:49 »

Well it has a nismo kit, coilovers, an AEM induction kit and a full decat exhaust system. I have a throttle controller I have yet to fit to give me control over the speed the TB opens up, I need to get a plenum spacer and an uprev with a bit of rolling road time.

Other than that, it could do with a gearbox (one of the newer CD009 boxes, they are much stronger), probably a clutch when I do the box, maybe wheels, if not just tyres and a geometry.

I need to spend a bit on it, but I am debating just getting a new car. I posted a list of stuff I am looking at currently earlier in this thread. I may also just buy something like a diesel 3 series BMW and keep this and spend the money sorting it out.

Oooo, sounds like a lot of stuff to do. I really wish I had the money to buy another car and use my Golf as a proper project car... I really need a new job.

If you weren't going to keep it as a project, what else would you get?

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #259 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 23:22:39 »
Requested by HUNTERANGEL121

I don't have that many pictures of Sophia but here are the ones I could find. I'd take more but she's currently stored in Wisconsin for the winter. Red 2002 AP1 S2000, no mods, just proper upkeep done mostly by my dad and I.

93905-0
93907-1
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #260 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 23:27:32 »

I don't have that many pictures of Sophia but here are the ones I could find. I'd take more but she's currently stored in Wisconsin for the winter. Red 2002 AP1 S2000, no mods, just proper upkeep done mostly by my dad and I.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Oh boy, an S2000. Those are some nice wheels man. I bet that's great to drive...

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #261 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 23:41:15 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Oh boy, an S2000. Those are some nice wheels man. I bet that's great to drive...

It is, people complain that they aren't fast but that's only in a straight line. I don't have much track experience but S2000s stick so well when going around corners. Definitely a great car to learn to drive fast in,  if you happen to break traction in the rear it's really easy to correct. I know this has been said a million times about them but S2000s feel really balanced. 
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #262 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 00:00:27 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

It is, people complain that they aren't fast but that's only in a straight line. I don't have much track experience but S2000s stick so well when going around corners. Definitely a great car to learn to drive fast in,  if you happen to break traction in the rear it's really easy to correct. I know this has been said a million times about them but S2000s feel really balanced.

Top Gear magazine had the S2000 at the top of their best cars list for years, I've always admired them. And always wanted to drive one too hah. It sounds awesome. Have you got another car too or is that your daily?

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #263 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 00:04:22 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Top Gear magazine had the S2000 at the top of their best cars list for years, I've always admired them. And always wanted to drive one too hah. It sounds awesome. Have you got another car too or is that your daily?

Well I'm 18 and I don't currently have my own car but when I'm working during the summer it is normally my daily. On weekends I do have to fight my dad for the keys now and then.  :))

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #264 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 00:16:10 »
You lucky man. I sure wouldn't mind to have access to one of those on the weekend.

I'm thinking of hiring a BMW 840 for the weekend in the summer and take it down to the south coast to visit friends. I've always loved those cars. And only £500 for the weekend.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #265 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 00:22:03 »
840s and 850s look great, didn't they have the option to add a car phone? Also because you're in Europe I think you can get the stick one which would probably be a blast. 

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #266 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 00:27:20 »
840s and 850s look great, didn't they have the option to add a car phone? Also because you're in Europe I think you can get the stick one which would probably be a blast.
They did indeed. The interior of them is pretty insane hah, it's so retro. The 850s are super rare even over here, but I really really hope they do a manual one so I can have some real fun with it :)

This one is really nice, you can just see the car phone on the last few shots :P

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/bmw/8-series/used-bmw-8-series-4-4-840-ci-sport-2dr-billingshurst-fpa-201501300551936?logcode=p

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #267 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 00:33:21 »
They did indeed. The interior of them is pretty insane hah, it's so retro. The 850s are super rare even over here, but I really really hope they do a manual one so I can have some real fun with it :)

This one is really nice, you can just see the car phone on the last few shots

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/bmw/8-series/used-bmw-8-series-4-4-840-ci-sport-2dr-billingshurst-fpa-201501300551936?logcode=p
It is so awesomely retro, I love the huge taillights.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #268 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 00:40:28 »

This one is really nice, you can just see the car phone on the last few shots

It is so awesomely retro, I love the huge taillights.

It really is. Even the way the head rests are attached to the front seats are amazing. I really want to do it, it's going to be awesome.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #269 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 01:01:36 »
Moved last weekend back to the beach. Was out of time and left an iMac in my truck (with dark tinted windows), but that didn't stop 3 gang member cockroaches from doing a smash-and-grab in San Francisco middle of the day.

Oddly, undercover police were surveilling them, waited for them to commit a crime, and arrested them on the spot. One was armed, and they are being charged with a felony due to the high dollar value of the items they stole. I got the items back (computer, passports, credit cards, briefcase).

Anyhow, there's $400 I won't ever see again for the glass replacement. I told the investigator I want restitution. He said they have no money and then they'll have my name, so don't bother. I told him that was even more reason to try and get restitution...to further punish the cokroaches.

My only addition to the car thread:
Note keyboard shipping box in back seat :)

« Last Edit: Fri, 13 March 2015, 01:05:48 by Input Nirvana »
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #270 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 01:08:44 »
Wow. That seriously sucks. Will your insurance not pay out?

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #271 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 01:49:47 »
Wow. That seriously sucks. Will your insurance not pay out?

My loss was only the coast of the glass replacement, almost $400. Deductible is $500, so it's cash out of pocket.

The cost of living.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #272 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 10:15:02 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Beautiful NFR...

I want one so bad lol.
Only issue is dad absolutely hates Honda. Brother had an ap2 v1, dad hated the car.

After highschool I'm going to be looking for an LBP ap2 v2.

My C5, and dads mk2. I have to fight him for the car sometimes. But he hates Honda. I mean, really bates Honda.
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 March 2015, 10:20:01 by HUNTERANGEL121 »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #273 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 17:06:58 »
Looks like I may have the chance to drive a 91 NSX for about a week this summer.   ^-^

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #274 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 17:44:10 »
Looks like I may have the chance to drive a 91 NSX for about a week this summer.   ^-^

Jealousy is an emotion I'm unexpectedly experiencing today. And now frustration because unexpectedly screwed my brain over and I had to use google to spell it which brought on another level of annoyance. All these emotions. I may have some sand in there.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #275 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 17:45:26 »
Wow, I'd love to spend a day with an NSX, just to see what it would have been like to live with one as a daily.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #276 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 05:34:46 »

Everyone in Japan calls it a Zed btw, well more like zed-doh =)
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Lanx

« Reply #277 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 11:09:54 »

just paid off a 2012 imprezza

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #278 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 13:42:40 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Hondaaa nice!!!!!! I love my Honda! :)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #279 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 17:01:52 »
Went to a dealership today and saw a La Ferrari and a P1 + some other goodies. Pics tomorrow when I get to school.  :p

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #280 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 17:12:40 »
Thought I'd show off a couple of internals for a stalled project. Intended for a Chevy 350. 4.040" forged piston. 4340 Steel 6.0" I-beam connecting rod and SS swirl polished undercut valves in 2.02/1.60.

Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #281 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 03:51:12 »
Thought I'd show off a couple of internals for a stalled project. Intended for a Chevy 350. 4.040" forged piston. 4340 Steel 6.0" I-beam connecting rod and SS swirl polished undercut valves in 2.02/1.60.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #282 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 04:17:35 »
I'll have much better pictures once it's not raining and the sun is out but i finally picked her up!!!

Man this things a beast, it pulls like a mother****er when it hits hits like 1.2-1.4 bars (haven't really looked)
I love it. =D

Really happy with the car and the dealer that i got it from, they got it professionally detailed and fixed/replaced all the things that needed to be replaced and something i wasn't expecting them to do at all was get an alignment done for me too.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #283 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 18:26:23 »
I personally prefer to see cars on the road but seeing them in the dealer is still sick. On saturday I went to a local dealer and saw a P1, La Ferrari, Pininfarina Sergio, 458 Special (Grey and Sliver), 650S (White, Grey, Red, Orange), V12 Zegato, V12 Vantage (Orange, Black), Vanquish, MC12 Corsa, California T, and others. If you want to see anything that I listed that isn't in the album just let me know. These are just the best my phone was able to do.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/j9Hg0

Look at how much weight it took to balance the La Ferrari's wheels.  :))

Offline TobiasFB

« Reply #284 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 18:55:52 »
Lol those tires would be horrible to ride on xD

gh60

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #285 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 19:52:42 »
I personally prefer to see cars on the road but seeing them in the dealer is still sick. On saturday I went to a local dealer and saw a P1, La Ferrari, Pininfarina Sergio, 458 Special (Grey and Sliver), 650S (White, Grey, Red, Orange), V12 Zegato, V12 Vantage (Orange, Black), Vanquish, MC12 Corsa, California T, and others. If you want to see anything that I listed that isn't in the album just let me know. These are just the best my phone was able to do.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/j9Hg0

Show Image

Look at how much weight it took to balance the La Ferrari's wheels.  :))

They could have indexed the wheel and tire and should have gotten that down at least half that or more. If that's the final amount of weights I think something is wrong with part of that setup. It just seems like too much.

What an amazing group of cars. Really love that darker blue.
Keyboards
More

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #286 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 21:08:53 »

They could have indexed the wheel and tire and should have gotten that down at least half that or more. If that's the final amount of weights I think something is wrong with part of that setup. It just seems like too much.

What an amazing group of cars. Really love that darker blue.

It's a customer's car that's been on the road for a few weeks so this is the final weight. All the small details of the La Ferrari seemed carelessly done compared to the P1.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #287 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 23:59:22 »
I'll have much better pictures once it's not raining and the sun is out but i finally picked her up!!!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Man this things a beast, it pulls like a mother****er when it hits hits like 1.2-1.4 bars (haven't really looked)
I love it. =D

Really happy with the car and the dealer that i got it from, they got it professionally detailed and fixed/replaced all the things that needed to be replaced and something i wasn't expecting them to do at all was get an alignment done for me too.

That sounds pretty awesome. I deal with cars in Japan as well, but never used a dealer; have you considered getting one directly from the source before?

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #288 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 00:22:50 »

That sounds pretty awesome. I deal with cars in Japan as well, but never used a dealer; have you considered getting one directly from the source before?

Like the auctions? I've actually always wanted to but basically can't read Kanji so the thought of having to do so much paperwork is quite daunting.
Would be pretty awesome to be able to get cars cheap since I could do a lot of the work myself. The whole shaken thing is confusing too so....
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline TacticalCoder

« Reply #289 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 11:41:05 »
Wow, I'd love to spend a day with an NSX, just to see what it would have been like to live with one as a daily.

Speaking of two seater, mid-engine, rear-wheel drive cars from the early nineties here's my 348 which I just bought and drove back home (nearly 1 000 km).  It's a beauty and so far it didn't break yet :)

It's really great and fun to drive but not "fast" compared to today's car.  If I was after perfs, I'd wouldn't have bought a 23 years car :)

The car is full-stock (I'll just switch to another exhaust soon) and has never been repainted. It is not supposed to have the little chromed horse on the front grill but the company importing these cars in France was always adding it to the car.  I may remove it.  At the back there's a black horse, black instead of chrome because Enzo Ferrari just died: so the Testarossa and 348 which came out at that time had black horses, not chromed ones (but many owners would change them to chrome).

(I post it as an "Inline expandable thumbnail", not too sure what size it's going to be before clicking on it)

94320-0
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 March 2015, 14:08:53 by TacticalCoder »
HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #290 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 12:20:54 »
What would people recommend for a first car between $2-4k? I'm 31 and figured I ought to get a car by now.

Room doesn't matter, safety doesn't matter, speed doesn't matter. Just looking for something reliable stylish and comfortable. Good handling is a big plus.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #291 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 12:38:42 »

Speaking of two seater, mid-engine, rear-wheel drive cars from the early nineties here's my 348 which I just bought and drove back home (nearly 1 000 km).  It's a beauty and so far it didn't break yet :)

It's really great and fun to drive but not "fast" compared to today's car.  If I was after perfs, I'd wouldn't have bought a 23 years car :)

The car is full-stock (I'll just switch to another exhaust soon) and has never been repainted. It is not supposed to have the little chromed horse on the front grill but the company importing these cars in France was always adding it to the car.  I may remove it.  At the back there's a black horse, black instead of chrome because Enzo Ferrari just died: so the Testarossa and 348 which came out at that time at black horses, not chromed ones (but many owners would change them to chrome).

(I post it as an "Inline expandable thumbnail", not too sure what size it's going to be before clicking on it)

(Attachment Link)

Wow.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #292 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 12:58:47 »

Like the auctions? I've actually always wanted to but basically can't read Kanji so the thought of having to do so much paperwork is quite daunting.
Would be pretty awesome to be able to get cars cheap since I could do a lot of the work myself. The whole shaken thing is confusing too so....

Yeah auctions, I think it's a bit of work but would be awesome if you can figure it out, but too much work just for one car haha.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #293 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 20:27:40 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #294 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 20:36:21 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dante

« Reply #295 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 21:10:59 »

Offline elton5354

« Reply #296 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 21:24:21 »
RIP Wallet...

That's beautiful..but $28k for a 18 yr old car!? No way.  Original tires from 97..unusable now.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #297 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 05:14:14 »
Wanna see something super depressing?
http://www.smash.com/supercar-sadness-26-abandoned-forgotten-high-performance-cars-left-dubai/
that poor F40  :'(

That XJ220! That is a seriously impressive car, especially for it's age. That is probably the saddest one out of all of them.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #298 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 08:46:37 »
http://www.smash.com/supercar-sadness-26-abandoned-forgotten-high-performance-cars-left-dubai/

I'll take the Skyline!  It's yellow, too :)

Also: http://retrorides.proboards.com/thread/20301

You wanna do abandoned cars? I live in Japan and if you haven't heard anything about that yet well....there's a lot.

RIP Wallet...

You'd be much better off buying a JDM car than that thing, not a fan of the integra but i definitely like the JDM front end compared to the beady eyed USDM one.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 10:47:49 »

That XJ220! That is a seriously impressive car, especially for it's age. That is probably the saddest one out of all of them.

There is also a red DeLorean, if it's factory painted it's pretty rare.

I saw the 964 and was excited for a second, but it isn't a Yellowbird.  :(