geekhack Community > Reviews

NMB RT-102 review (clicky Space Invaders)

(1/2) > >>

chyros:
At first I thought I could just do a 1 min video showing some differences between this and my 8255 but as it turns out there was quite a lot to say so I did a proper review :) . Hope you enjoy it!

piemancoder:
Awesome review as always Chyros! By the way, you have a magical recycling center.

chyros:

--- Quote from: piemancoder on Sat, 23 January 2016, 11:05:45 ---Awesome review as always Chyros! By the way, you have a magical recycling center.

--- End quote ---
Thanks! It's actually a whole bunch of venues I visit xD . I just collectively refer to them as "the recycling centre" to make things easier :p .

khronokrator:
The new intro is amazing, Chyros. Really liking it!

I've seen a lot of NMB boards on eBay, and I've always just sort of glanced over them--probably because they often come up in really poor condition, covered in dirt and etc. Also, Space Invaders switches don't seem to have the fandom that Alps, buckling springs and Cherries do. Still, your board has a very pleasant typing sound to it and those keycaps are ridiculously thick.  :p

chyros:
Haha thanks, Kyle Carter made it for me :) . You should give Space Invaders a try sometime for sure :) .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version