Author Topic: [GB] Nuclear Data Green SA Row 3 - The long awaited keycap set.  (Read 257879 times)

Offline Data

Re: [GB] Nuclear Data Green SA Row 3 - The long awaited keycap set.
« Reply #750 on: Wed, 10 December 2014, 19:42:06 »
So SP have resent mine. It was processed through the office of exchange last night, so hopefully I get it today or tomorrow?

Sigh...

Man, I am very sorry for what you've gone through.  However, I have to say that the phrase "SP have resent mine" is exactly why this new PMK system is A Good Thing.

After processing thirty thousand Retro DSA keycaps the old way, I had no option but to try and support these sort of things out of my own pocket and sets.  As a result, some sets went postal in ways I couldn't fix AND at the end of the whole experience, I did not have a complete set of Retro DSA myself.   :eek:

Anyhow, sorry to hear your tale of woe, and I hope the Royal Mail gives you your second set soon!

- Ron | samwisekoi
Sig auto-typed by my GH36 LH keypad.

+1 for PMK! :D

Seriously, that is so cool of them.

Katushkin, you're probably going to wind up with 2 full sets ya lucky bastage.  :p

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #751 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 05:05:53 »
So SP have resent mine. It was processed through the office of exchange last night, so hopefully I get it today or tomorrow?

Sigh...

Man, I am very sorry for what you've gone through.  However, I have to say that the phrase "SP have resent mine" is exactly why this new PMK system is A Good Thing.

After processing thirty thousand Retro DSA keycaps the old way, I had no option but to try and support these sort of things out of my own pocket and sets.  As a result, some sets went postal in ways I couldn't fix AND at the end of the whole experience, I did not have a complete set of Retro DSA myself.   :eek:

Anyhow, sorry to hear your tale of woe, and I hope the Royal Mail gives you your second set soon!

- Ron | samwisekoi

Wow, yeah that sounds awful. I don't think I could ever put myself in that position of running a GB.

But yeah, I am glad it's as easy as just saying "I haven't got anything" and them sending one straight out. But it is still damn frustrating after looking at everyone put this amazing set on their equally amazing boards and me not having anything :(

Edit: It arrived at my door, literally just now. <3
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 December 2014, 05:36:16 by katushkin »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Data

« Reply #752 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 09:55:10 »
HAH!  Called it.   :D

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #753 on: Thu, 11 December 2014, 10:43:34 »

Just the one set though... :D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #754 on: Fri, 12 December 2014, 17:53:56 »
Edit: It arrived at my door, literally just now. <3

That is why after all the suffering and anguish at being denied these caps you then appreciate them much more than if you have received them in the beginning.  Always good to finally receive the items you paid for because this whole purchasing and waiting is a gig best left for the faithful and patient because I've seen big men reduced to tears when they haven't received their goods via SP.

Now go forth and populate your keyboards with these new Green devils  8) .

Offline ash27

« Reply #755 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 13:53:40 »

Where did the first set get stuck on the tracking?
filco majestouch 2 TKL iso - Cherry MX Blues

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #756 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 08:53:04 »

Where did the first set get stuck on the tracking?

I have no idea. My first set were sent out with my replacements, but when the tracking info said it was delivered, I only received the replacements. So yeah.

Offline ash27

« Reply #757 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:49:22 »
I have no idea. My first set were sent out with my replacements, but when the tracking info said it was delivered, I only received the replacements. So yeah.

Ah fair enough - Mine were sent but I never got the notification that customs were holding them. Seems I was too trusting that I would get something.
Thankfully SP are sending it out again as Royal Mail informed they have sent them back :S

Will be ringing Royal Mail every day they are in the UK now haha

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #758 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:58:57 »

Ah fair enough - Mine were sent but I never got the notification that customs were holding them. Seems I was too trusting that I would get something.
Thankfully SP are sending it out again as Royal Mail informed they have sent them back :S

Will be ringing Royal Mail every day they are in the UK now haha

Royal Mail are ****ers like that. I got sent a package from mk.com last year that RM just sent back without telling me, just because the last letter of my postcode was missing.

They are better than Yodel though, I have to admit. So glad they don't do INTL shipping jesus...

Offline Bakgrund

« Reply #759 on: Thu, 01 January 2015, 14:11:50 »
I'm really interested in the parent set + the data green set + orange if I get refunded for shipping, but the shipping is so expensive so I wondered how I request a refund for the duplicate shipping cost?

Edit: ****, nvm just realised i posted in the wrong topic, sorry.
Quickfire Rapid    Quickfire Rapid
Mx Browns          Mx Reds
Ducky thick PBT   Stock caps

Offline ash27

« Reply #760 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 02:31:27 »
 :D :D :D YAY! set came through after SP recent it without question. Very good service  :thumb:

I do have one issue with the keys though and looking for some advise if anything has had a similar issue?
On the left hand side of the keyboard the ctrl, shift, caps and tab are too tight on the side of the case.

I have taken a video to help explain and some pics against the standard keys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjkdRYZkfC4

It seems the new caps are slightly wider than my filco ones and I am guessing the mould signature plastics use is standard so I assume I have to 'make' it fit somehow.
Any suggestions? Can only really think of slightly sanding down the keys on the one edge but never done much like this before so open to suggestions.

Keyboard is an ISO Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless.

Thanks,

Ash

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #761 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 03:38:22 »
Filco seems to be very tight with their tolerances, quite a few people have had issues, although usually with Shift, Ctrl or Alt rubbing against the inside of the case.

Unless anyone else has a suggestion, your only option might be to sand down the side of the keycap slightly.

On the up side, most of what you sand down will be hidden by the side of the case anyway, it shouldn't be visible when using the keyboard normally.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ash27

« Reply #762 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 15:05:16 »
ah fair enough  :thumb: Going to have to be very careful with this I think  :-[

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #763 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 23:15:35 »
Filco seems to be very tight with their tolerances, quite a few people have had issues, although usually with Shift, Ctrl or Alt rubbing against the inside of the case.

Unless anyone else has a suggestion, your only option might be to sand down the side of the keycap slightly.

Yep you have to sand down the Shift, Tab, Caps Lock and Ctrl keys because Filco has little space for these SA wonders (or for any SA key-set).

You first use 600, then 800 and finally polish off your work with 1200 grit, wet & dry it'll look so smooth no one can tell you sanded off anything.  Although you are then stuck with a key-set that will only look good in a Filco Keyboard and no where else.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #764 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 08:00:03 »

On the up side, most of what you sand down will be hidden by the side of the case anyway, it shouldn't be visible when using the keyboard normally.

No!!!

Don't attack the caps, it's not their fault! It's the Filco that's to blame, so sand away the inside edges of the case in the areas that cause the trouble or buy a new case. Most aftermarket TKL cases fit Filco. Then you won't have problems with any caps and your Nuclear Data caps remain pristine and hold their resale value.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #765 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 09:48:11 »

No!!!

Don't attack the caps, it's not their fault! It's the Filco that's to blame, so sand away the inside edges of the case in the areas that cause the trouble or buy a new case. Most aftermarket TKL cases fit Filco. Then you won't have problems with any caps and your Nuclear Data caps remain pristine and hold their resale value.

^ This.

However, it is true that one of the qualities of the SA keycaps is robustness.  So they are indeed thicker-walled than your OEM caps.  Also, the sides are contoured differently, and may have interference where your OEM caps didn't.

Does anyone else have these 'caps on a Filco TKL?

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Data

« Reply #766 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 16:09:28 »
Cross-post from the Ergodox thread...

Here's Nuclear Data looking RetroPimp on my 'Dox:

A few more here:  http://imgur.com/a/G6eHg

Thanks Ron!   :cool:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #767 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 16:13:00 »
^^ That is hot.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #768 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 04:27:31 »
No!!!

Remember that Filco only has trouble fitting these caps or any SA profile series into TKL models. 

I have an all Blue 104 Filco and my PuLSE set fits beautifully without any sanding required, so go forth and buy a few 104's because it'll support all SP's key-sets no matter the profile made.

Also need to let this individual know that simply buying them to then re-sell them later, isn't a real key-cap enthusiast but only making the effort in fooling everyone in believing his so-called addiction.  A TRUE addict NEVER sells anything in his life, it remains with them forever or until they pass away from this mortal coil.

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #769 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 10:04:35 »
No!!!

Remember that Filco only has trouble fitting these caps or any SA profile series into TKL models. 

Hence why more people should buy Duckys, hehe.
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #770 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 10:14:40 »
No!!!

Hence why more people should buy Duckys, hehe.

Oddly enough, I have a couple of sets, and one of them is in fact on a Ducky 108.  However, they look better on the normally ugly CM Storm 104.  Somehow, all of that ugly Gamer plastic fits the retro look.  Sort of retro-mechanoid.

I think they would look best in a giant beige 80's keyboard.  Are there any such things with MX switches?  Sort of an MX Model M?

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline engicoder

« Reply #771 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 11:08:49 »
I think they would look best in a giant beige 80's keyboard.  Are there any such things with MX switches?  Sort of an MX Model M?

Or maybe an M-122...maybe someone should start a project to make a 122 based MX board  ;D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #772 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 11:37:53 »

Or maybe an M-122...maybe someone should start a project to make a 122 based MX board  ;D

not sure if serious :p

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62003.0

i wish my dca irma board worked it is gloriously large
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 January 2015, 11:47:44 by SpAmRaY »

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #773 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 20:13:42 »
: We interrupt this forum to bring you the following important message regarding a group buy that is ending soon :

Out of the Vault: Series II has now tipped on all Child Deals, including both Nuclear Data Green and Nuclear Data Orange just to let everyone know, and we are now < 3 days from putting this one in the history books. Also, to those interested, you don't have to buy the main set to purchase the Green or Orange Sets (or Rad Hard Yellow for that matter).

: We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum thread :

Offline hking0036

« Reply #774 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:57:26 »
I'd be willing to buy a base set if anyone is selling!  ;D
Realforce RF87UB 45g Uniform | Leopold FC660C w/ TMK | IBM Model M - 3/24/1997 | IBM Model F 122 - 11/25/1985 ANSI'd w/ TMK | IBM Model F XT in a box

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #775 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 21:14:11 »
Most of the people Jere has more than just a base set I'd say.

Offline hking0036

« Reply #776 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 21:22:16 »
yes but I'm only really after it 'cause my board is 60%.
Realforce RF87UB 45g Uniform | Leopold FC660C w/ TMK | IBM Model M - 3/24/1997 | IBM Model F 122 - 11/25/1985 ANSI'd w/ TMK | IBM Model F XT in a box

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #777 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 21:23:44 »

One day, you may have another keyboard. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline hking0036

« Reply #778 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 22:00:04 »

One day, you may have another keyboard. :)
mayhaps. In the meantime though I'm just in need of the base.

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #779 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 23:15:58 »
Cross-post from the Ergodox thread...

Here's Nuclear Data looking RetroPimp on my 'Dox:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

A few more here:  http://imgur.com/a/G6eHg

Thanks Ron!   :cool:

Looks incredicle.

When someone decides to part with a set, please look me up. I'll gladly overpay..
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 February 2015, 23:18:15 by TheOpposition »
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline motherbrain

« Reply #780 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 13:42:02 »
any chance there will be a second run of the nuclear data green base set?  i missed out and would like to buy one too!

KBT Vortex One MX Green // IBM Model M // Dell AT101W

Offline hking0036

« Reply #781 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 15:15:41 »
any chance there will be a second run of the nuclear data green base set?  i missed out and would like to buy one too!
Just keep an eye out and look around, you can find it somewhere in time.
I got one just recently, for just under $80.

Offline motherbrain

« Reply #782 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 17:28:09 »

thanks for the advice--i will keep an eye out.  if anyone wants to part with a base set, i'd definitely be interested.  appreciate it...

Offline hking0036

« Reply #783 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:22:59 »

thanks for the advice--i will keep an eye out.  if anyone wants to part with a base set, i'd definitely be interested.  appreciate it...
Yep. your best bets are classifieds here and /r/mechmarket but a word of warning, don't let anyone try to oversell you unless you're really that desperate (someone tried to sell me a set for $150).

Offline motherbrain

« Reply #784 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 22:46:31 »

Yep. your best bets are classifieds here and /r/mechmarket but a word of warning, don't let anyone try to oversell you unless you're really that desperate (someone tried to sell me a set for $150).

i'm too poor to spend $150 on keycaps :))  and unfortunately, i can't post in classifieds for a couple of mos since i'm new here.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 February 2015, 00:04:44 by motherbrain »

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #785 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 23:47:41 »

A Pulse Set just went for $271.00 on Ebay tonight. I bid on it at $150.00
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #786 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 04:59:45 »

Welcome to the FREE market and everyone has access to it.  For the Seller if you want your investment to pay a good dividend for you jump on Ebay  :thumb: .

For the LAZY ones who forgot or couldn't be bothered to buy into the original Group Buy then they do not deserve anyone's pity or generosity, skin them alive and don't listen to their made up excuses and lies, because I think I've heard thousands over the years here at Geekhack.

For the seller, do not be gullible or become their susceptible fool.  Trust me they will buy it off you at below cost and then sell it later for a huge profit, it really happens here on this forum.

Offline motherbrain

« Reply #787 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 15:16:15 »

Welcome to the FREE market and everyone has access to it.  For the Seller if you want your investment to pay a good dividend for you jump on Ebay  :thumb: .

For the LAZY ones who forgot or couldn't be bothered to buy into the original Group Buy then they do not deserve anyone's pity or generosity, skin them alive and don't listen to their made up excuses and lies, because I think I've heard thousands over the years here at Geekhack.

For the seller, do not be gullible or become their susceptible fool.  Trust me they will buy it off you at below cost and then sell it later for a huge profit, it really happens here on this forum.

i'm not asking anyone for favors, i just really like this set of keycaps.

i discovered the Nuclear group buy last week--heck, i didn't even know what a group buy was up until last week when i discussed the concept with 00zero.  i bought my first cherry keyboard last week and just want to get some sweet keycaps for it.  i definitely won't miss out on the next design i see that i like.

just a piece of advice, elrick.  some of us are actually new to the mech world and are cautiously entering this community.  we don't appreciate insinuations of being lazy/liars. 

to everyone else, i apologize if i posted out-of-turn or hijacked this thread--i didn't mean to cause any drama.  i'm new here so please let me know if i do something wrong.  i've learned A TON about mechanical keyboards through this site and i'm excited to actually get involved in the community rather than just serving as a casual lurker :) 
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 February 2015, 16:11:49 by motherbrain »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #788 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 15:46:54 »

HOLY crap.  Wow.  That's insane for an SP set, even SA.   :confused:

to everyone else, i apologize if i posted out-of-turn or hijacked this thread--i didn't mean to cause any drama.  i'm new here so please let me know if i do something wrong.  i've learned A TON about mechanical keyboards through this site and i'm excited to actually get involved in the community rather than just serving as a casual lurker :) 

You're good (welcome to GH, btw!).  Elrick is very outspoken and energized about these things, so take everything he says with a bucket of salt (unless it's one of his comments about GMK).   :thumb:   I love you Elrick, just need to set the newbies straight on your preaching.   :-*

Offline Data

« Reply #789 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 16:28:01 »
Elrick is a keyboard (and SA Profile especially) evangelist.  Don't take anything he says personally, or very seriously for that matter.  ;)

Offline motherbrain

« Reply #790 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 16:37:11 »
Elrick is a keyboard (and SA Profile especially) evangelist.  Don't take anything he says personally, or very seriously for that matter.  ;)
sorry i didn't pickup on that.  I'll try not to be so **** sensitive next time :)   ...preach on elrick

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #791 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 17:09:33 »
sorry i didn't pickup on that.  I'll try not to be so **** sensitive next time :)   ...preach on elrick

As usual I didn't read back into this section to find out who you were BUT there are some who play the game of missing out on a set then acquiring one off someone here then surprise, surprise ends up later in the Classifieds section being sold for twice as much as he bought it for.

This is Geekhack Central so relax because there will ALWAYS be more SA key-caps (both Full contoured and all Row-3) varieties so you can pick them up now or later.  Always be honest, never lie and above all else pursue the love of the SA Profile because there is nothing better coming out of SP these days.  Of course still buy-into any GMK Group Buy, for the full authentic taste of German Quality perfection made for ANY CherryMX based keyboard  :thumb: .

Now I'll get off my Soap Box..........

Offline hking0036

« Reply #792 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 17:19:07 »

As usual I didn't read back into this section to find out who you were BUT there are some who play the game of missing out on a set then acquiring one off someone here then surprise, surprise ends up later in the Classifieds section being sold for twice as much as he bought it for.

This is Geekhack Central so relax because there will ALWAYS be more SA key-caps (both Full contoured and all Row-3) varieties so you can pick them up now or later.  Always be honest, never lie and above all else pursue the love of the SA Profile because there is nothing better coming out of SP these days.  Of course still buy-into any GMK Group Buy, for the full authentic taste of German Quality perfection made for ANY CherryMX based keyboard  :thumb: .

Can confirm SA is love.
got this set, now I know the glory of tall spherical happyness.

Offline motherbrain

« Reply #793 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 19:33:44 »

elrick, after reading your posts in the xwing interest check thread i'm convinced we could be BFFs.  and that matt3o definitely needs to make the keyset.  apologies for getting my undies in a wad.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #794 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 12:55:43 »

elrick, after reading your posts in the xwing interest check thread i'm convinced we could be BFFs.  and that matt3o definitely needs to make the keyset.  apologies for getting my undies in a wad.

~whispers of SA profile Retro set coming soon~

~Stay tuned~

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #795 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 02:59:27 »
~whispers of SA profile Retro set coming soon~

~Stay tuned~

Oh DAMN, I'm getting that ultra tight feeling again.........  :-[

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #796 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 11:19:27 »
Oh DAMN, I'm getting that ultra tight feeling again.........  :-[

Reminiscent of TP4...lol

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #797 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 22:14:50 »

SA profile are essential to me. I use them every few seconds. But only as thumb keys, heh. The rest of my keys have lower profiles.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #798 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 01:33:59 »

SA profile are essential to me. I use them every few seconds. But only as thumb keys, heh. The rest of my keys have lower profiles.

Hehe.. I do the opposite. I use them on everything except thumbs...

92605-0

But that's just because of the angle on the thumb keys. Will be sorted in the next prototype :)
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline legalize

• Terminals Wiki
« Reply #799 on: Thu, 15 September 2016, 15:04:10 »
I just saw this and it made me smile.  I think it's awesome you guys have made a set of keycaps based on this terminal!  I have a couple more colorful keyboards in my collection, I'll try and post some photos.